Farmland Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and funworkplace
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSOctober 3, 2015
Supportive Management,enjoyed working with my colleagues ,work on or assemble hog feeders, load truck, work in shipping, packaging.
Pros
yes we got free lunches
Cons
heathcare
Slicer, moving products, safety team member
Forklift and Mule driver to move products (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 14, 2015
I was a safety team member to check all property looks fine, forklift driver to move products to warehouse and machine operator to make bacon slices.
Great Experience
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 27, 2015
I learned a lot of etiquette that goes along with serving at an upscale restaurant. The food spoke for itself and I developed many skills that have helped me in employment.
They only give you like 7 strikes which means if you miss 7 days your fired.
Meat Processor (Former Employee) –  Milan, MOApril 10, 2014
They do not care if your kids are very ill you still have to come to work. They don't care if you have a doctors note you have to come to work. Do NOT go to work here unless you have no kids and you never get sick or have any other problems at.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THESE ARE TRUE FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Almost all of the people who work here will not speak English. When i worked here i was the only person that speaked English, pretty much.
Pros
very easy job if you package meat
Cons
boring, only 6 or 7 strikes then miss 6 or 7 days and your fired.
At last I expect to work properly only when the machine is fine. Otherwise I do have to work for another position if the machine is bad.
Service (Current Employee) –  Crete, NEJanuary 1, 2015
In my review, I'd just like talking about a typical day. As of me, I'm always uncomfortable any time the machine is broken down. Notice that the great part of my job consist in making pallets. So, I can only make them if only if the machine works well. In short, when the machine is broken, I have to do something else. This means that if the machine is fixed later or is not, I either produce less or produce nothing that day. It's kind of boring, isn't it?
good
assembly line (Former Employee) –  Milan, MOOctober 27, 2014
working for this kind of company you get great benefits it is a fast past job I never knew the process tell I got this job
Always something to do
Meat Packer (Former Employee) –  Monmouth, ILFebruary 2, 2015
It was always a busy place which made work fast and fun and the co workers were helpful and i always had a good time with working with my co workers and my supervisors helped out alot to make sure i did my job right.
Pros
fast paced
Cons
short breaks
It was an alright company to work for .
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 5, 2012
it was o.k. I learned how to perpare hams. Manngment was ok.Coworkers was fine.The hardest part of my job was walking up forty steps when we had to walk to go to the restroom and to eat lunch. the enjoyable part of my job was when we worked overtime. my checks was sweet.
It was a learning experience it self.
Shipping and Receiving Dock worker (Former Employee) –  Monmouth, ILAugust 31, 2012
Very observing things that was picked up during the time I worked at this facility