Fashion Fair

Fashion Fair Employer Reviews

Very friendly company. Good pay for good work
Sales assistant (Former Employee), Ballina Fair ballinaMarch 3, 2012
Pros: incentives to meet targets
Cons: ?
Fashion Fair are a very fair company to work for. I ernjoyed my time with them
Fun workplace, great atmosphere, great staff and mentors.
On Call Casual Store Assistant (Former Employee), Capalaba Park Shopping CentreJuly 25, 2014
Pros: great staff, amazing training.
Cons: they closed.
This would have to be one of my favourite positions i have worked in, although I was only casual my managers trained me well to cover any position in the store if needed. It is a shame they went out of business.
great place to learn and a fun work place
Sales Manager, Wholesale Ladies wear Distributor (Former Employee), Dublin, DJuly 4, 2014
Pros: meeting passionate people
Cons: not enough hours in day
during selling period checking on figures of each collection , passing on new info about fashion trends , colours . Unpacking and hanging new collections , hearing staff oh and ah about styles and colours , the most enjoyable part is when a customer repeats a style that was recommended by you .The hardest part is knowing when to stop.
Review
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Dubbo, NSWMarch 3, 2014
The pay and benefits were good but I found the swearing and other behavior of coworkers to be unprofessional.
Great atmosphere and friendly
Skincare consultant/ customer service (Former Employee), London DebenhamsFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: free products
A typical day at work: Very friendly and relaxed, interacting with the higher end of the market and communicating with a diverse range of community.

Some of the things I learnt was how to build your confidence when interacting with customers, alongside increase product knowledge for what I was selling.

My colleagues and co-workers were great! really – more... jolly and positive to work with, hardworking and friendly.

There wasn't a hard factor whilst working with this company, however everything was very enjoyable whilst working for this company. – less
Productive Hard Working Team which achieved great results!
PPT Salesperson (Former Employee), CalamvaleFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: discounted clothing
Cons: nil
Love the customers that would come into the store and share their stories and help them find the right outfit to fit the occasion. I learned so much in such a short period of time, being thrown in the deep end at such a busy time of year (xmas). From opening by myself, to closing and KPI's, daily budgets, cash register and working solely on shifts.
great fashion fast paced
2IC (Former Employee), SUNSHINECOASTJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: new clothing daily, great incentives
Cons: hard work.
At fashion Fair every day was different new stock came in every day so racks were changed all the time, over 30 dolls to be dressed so no time for standing around always something to do the customers were great to this one job i will miss.
worked with wonderfull ladies
casual sales assistant (Former Employee), ipswichJanuary 16, 2013
cash handling, customer greeting and service, stock counting and placement , opening and closing, were all part of most days .the team at fashion fair were a pleasure to work with and am proud to call them my friends i enjoyed all ares of working at fashion fair the hardest part was working sundays when my family were at home.
Fashion Fair was a fast past working envoiroment with a quick turn over of stock
Store Manager (Former Employee), Nambour QLDJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: great bonuses
Whilst working with Fashion Fair as the store manager I learnt how to work with store and personnal budgets and KPI's. I would created the budgets compared to last years figure and monitor them hourly to make sure they were achieved by the end off trade. My daily tasks would involve merchandising my racks to be ready for the new stock that arrived daily – more... and so I could delegate tasks to my staff. I ran my store with high standards of customer service by always making my customers experience in the store fun and successful, which built repeated cliental and a great reputation for new customers. I ran a very succesful store with wonferful staff members that worked well as a team. – less
fun workforce
beauty consultant (Former Employee), Debenhams lakesideDecember 2, 2012
Pros: lunch
Cons: normal 8 hours per day
deal with customer i have learn so much how to make customers fill good by them- self the hardest part the job when customer with birth marks and you tell them that will try to cover up with make-up but is not permanent coverage they very apset, the most enjoyable when my customer are happy with the service you gave them