A fast-paced NYC based advertising agency is seeking a talented Full Time Staff Accountant to join our team. We are seeking a detail-oriented, organized and motivated individual who can work independently, manage multiple priorities and wear multiple hats. Please forward cover letter and resume with salary history/requirements.
- Minimum 3 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Proficient with Quickbooks, Word and Excel
- Strong customer service and administrative skills
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Associate’s or higher Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Ad agency and / or media, production accounting experience strongly preferred
- Ensure job billing is complete, produce and enter invoices and ensure timely collections
- Manage vendor set up, W9s, enter POs and invoices following approval from Controller/CFO
- Enter and allocate CC charges to appropriate expense categories within P&L
- Prepare weekly, monthly reports and assist in weekly cash management
- Track production job costs
- Monthly bank statement reconciliation
- Process ADP payroll & record in QuickBooks
- Manage employees ‘out-of-office’ days by Company procedures and other HR administrative responsibilities
- Manage office vendors when needed: security, cleaning, phone, maintenance, etc.
- Administration of client and vendor agreements
- Prepare sales and use tax returns
- Maintain organization and integrity of the accounting records and company files
- Limited IT administration, such as maintaining employee email accounts
Please email your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Compensation requisite with experience: $55,000 - 70,000.