Responsible for all aspects of operation in order to develop maximum sales volume and profit margin.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Increase sales and net profit of the business
2. Responsible for the employment of all employees.
3. Responsible for employee development.
4. Maintain excellence in all customer relations.
5. Responsible for overall upkeep, maintenance and repair.
College Graduate with a degree in hotel and restaurant management or equivalent experience.
Five Years in a supervisory position.
This person should have the ability to effectively organize work, communicate well, and be management oriented. This person should be knowledgeable in all aspects of business and show good judgment. Must be a self-starter and able to change from old ideas to new.
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with person's qualifications and will reflect present market for a position of similar responsibilities.