Women's Fast Fashion Retailer looking for a charismatic, energetic, and sales driven leader for one of their Flag Ship Locations in MA.
If you don't have the following please DO NOT APPLY.
-Required to be Bilingual (Spanish or Portuguese)
-Required to have at least 1 year of Fast Fashion experience
-Required to have at least 3 years Retail Apparel experience
-Must be Fashion Forward
The primary responsibility of the store manager is to create a positive work environment that promotes a performance and results driven culture. Store manager is responsible for all aspects of the store performance, including generating sales and profit while controlling expenses and inventory. The store manager is also responsible for hiring, training and retaining talent and maintaining visual standards.
Leadership competencies necessary to achieve core responsibilities:
- Drive Results
- Customer focus
- Hiring and Staffing
- Developing direct reports
- Business acumen
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Integrity and trust
- Drive Top line sales growth with focus on improving KPI results
o Comp sales, UPT, ADS, WIN, Ecommerce and shrink
- Create and deliver engaging and positive customer service environment
- Establish individual sales goal, communicate goals and monitor achievement of goals
- Demonstrate sales leadership by consistently modeling the actions and behaviors expected of a customer focused brand
- Continuously assess business and make action plans to improve results
- Motivate staff to achieve company incentives & contests.
- Resolve customer service issues acknowledging the needs of the customer
- Recruit, interview, hire and retain a diversified management and sales staff
- Schedule and conduct/delegate the training of all management and sales staff to meet current and future responsibilities
- Ensure coaching and development of management and sales staff based on individual needs
- Interact with customers, competitors and mall management to maintain a positive public image of the company.
- Interact with customers, network with competitors and engage mall management to maintain a positive public image of the company
- Assess employee work results, writes performance appraisals and deliver assessments focused improving personal/store performance and productivity
- Openly communicates with team members and supervisors and seeks feedback to improver personal performance.
- Recognize below target work performance, violation of company policies and take appropriate disciplinary action. Coach, council and correct
- Communicate to District Manager any personnel issues or unusual situations
- Ensure all employees are aware of and follow policies, procedures and company programs
- Write effective schedules to maximize productivity and drive results
- Responsible for cash handling, banking procedures protecting and company assets
- Responsible for physical inventory accuracy
- Achieve store shrink goal
- Ensure all employees follow all Loss prevention and safety policies and procedures
- Plan and execute all visual directives and maintain visual standards
- Maintain a clean and well organized store
- Communicate to district manager any information regarding the market competition, merchandise needs and operational concerns impacting store performance
- Take on additional responsiblities as assigned by DM
- Adhere to all federal, state and local labor laws
- Ability to work required shifts as outlined in the scheduling guidelines
Education/ Skills experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 year retail store management experience or equivalent education
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer and math proficiency