FAST FOOD RESTAURANT

FAST FOOD RESTAURANT Employee Reviews

An amazing company that strives for unparalleled company service
Manager (Former Employee), Lawton OklahomaJune 10, 2015
Braums Is an excellent company to work for. They have flexible schedules and an over all friendly atmosphere. I recommend that company to anyone.
Good Experience
Trainee Team Leader (Former Employee), Leicester, MAJune 4, 2015
KFC was a good learning experience for me that set my foundation for further career development.

I have managed and worked in every area of the restaurant without any trouble.
good work place
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 24, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no benefits
the working environment was a very decent place of work. I found the work area being close to were I stay by. Working at this company was amazing and I enjoyed my time spent there.
Boss lady acted like we didnt have a life.
Manager (Current Employee), Leeds, ALMarch 11, 2015
General manager acted like we did not have lives outside of work, as if our kids or families did not matter, that made the job even harder for us to work .
pleasant to work with the public
Cook (Former Employee), Richmond, INNovember 1, 2014
enjoyable taking care of the customers. coworkers are great.
My First Job Ever!
Thru Cashier/Front Counter Cashier (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLOctober 21, 2014
Pros: paid lunch, great working environment, team work, opportunities for advancement
I absolutely loved working at Krystal Burgers fast food restaurant. A typical day for me would be on the drive thru taking orders, preparing drinks and food bags. I also learned how to do everything else including working the fryers, making krystal burgers and anything else that was cooked in the kitchen. I also worked out in the front. I took customers orders face to face and gave them a number to take to their table if they were dining in. I also kept a clean and orderly work station. Once customers orders was ready I would match the number on the food tray to the number on the table and serve the customers their food. I was promoted to trainer and team lead. Management was understanding and always there for you when you needed them. My co-workers were all nice and gave me good advice on work related things. The hardest part of the job was learning to multitask. The most enjoyable part of the job was having amazing co-workers and management and being a teen in high school making money!
Productive and a great fast paced restaurant
McDonalds (Former Employee), Weslaco, TexasOctober 15, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Worked as a Cook at the Grill for close to 2 weeks then changed to deep fryer after a week then placed to line where I put burger together as the customer ordered. I learned cooking experience in fast food restaurant in 3 months. Management is strict for safety hazards and reasons for the good of the company. Great co-workers fun and energetic. To me there was nothing hard about working in a fast food restaurant. My most enjoyable part of the job is going to work and satisfy customers hunger and seeing leave the restaurant with a big smile and satisfied about McDonalds service.
productive
Wendys (Former Employee), Edgewood, MDSeptember 25, 2014
The Most Enjoyable thing about working fast food was the customers
Fast paced food services
Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis IndianaSeptember 2, 2014
Fast paced food service great diverse coworkers. The mostenjoyable part was the hands on interaction with customers and employees.
Productive, fun and great workplace at Culver's
A team member (Former Employee), Anoka, MNJune 23, 2014
A typical day at work was to work on register, run orders, cook and clean. I came in United States two years ago, so I didn't know how to speak in English at the beginning. I learned American English language better. Culver's is my first job and I liked it a lot. Management is awesome. Managers helped me when I had troubles and when I struggled with some things. My co-workers were friendly, polite and nice. The hardest part of the job was cleaning. The most enjoyable part of the job was taking orders. I liked to work on drive through and to work on registers, as a cashier.
serving, baking, cleaning a restaurant
Serbia, line cook and server (Former Employee), Novi, MIJune 22, 2014
Every day I do opening and closing the restaurant. Keep it clean, cooking, and baking food and serving customers.
Ok place to work
1st Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Dalton, GAMay 5, 2014
Fun atmosphere. Pay is low even after long-term employment.
Too much to operate.
Co-Owner/Operator (Former Employee), Philadelphia Pa.January 21, 2014
Pros: good environment
Cons: seasonally busy
A good growth experience.Learned that all work is important.
Management was great.
Hardest part of job, was travel.
Most enjoyable was serving the public
Worse job. Horrible hours and had to work every weekend
Student worker (Former Employee), RadfordDecember 30, 2013
Pros: free food from the whole building
Cons: late hours on the weekend
The hardest part of this job was when all the parties were done all the drunk students would come in and we would have a giant rush.
It fun at times but meanly business
Cook (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 7, 2013
Pros: you was able to make your own food the whey you want.
Cons: some time you could take long break's if you need to
Go in to work make sure every was ready for me and my co-worker, like the food was stock right, tools was cleaned, make sure no body was in a bad mood, check to see if the manager was their, and every body was clocked in on time. I of the thing's that was the part for me was trying to keep every thing together. After a long day everybody would sit back and would make jokes and had fun before we all when home.
fun work place
Counter Staff (Former Employee), anderson south carolinaJune 25, 2013
do whateva the customer needs, clean stations and dinning area call out food when it is done
Fun enviroment with many different people
General Manager (Former Employee), kingman, azJune 22, 2013
Typically I arrived early in the morning and did not leave till lat at night. I enjoyed being with my co-workers and my guest. I didn't leave most of the time, due to wanting to insure all my guests were happy and taken of.
fast food
crew member (Former Employee), Hope Mills, NCFebruary 15, 2013
Pros: half price meals
Cons: money per hour
• Cleaned food preparation areas, cooking surface and utensils
• Cleaned, stocked and restocked work stations and display cases
• Cooked and package batches of food, such as hamburgers which is prepared to order and keep warm
• Cooked the exact number of items ordered by customer while working on several different orders simultaneously
• Maintained sanitation, health, and safety standards in work area
• Prepared and cooked food in a fast food restaurant with a large menu and normally involve operating large volume single purpose cooking equipment
• Carried food supplies, equipment and utensils to and from storage and work area
• Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverwares
• Add relishes and garnishes to food according to instruction
• Brew coffee and tea and filled containers with requested beveragers
fun place to work
cashier (Former Employee), washingtonJune 3, 2012
Pros: meet new people all the time
Cons: when i go home
it's always great working fast food people are always friendly, yes you'll have some that complaine but that goes with the job. co-workers are great to work with. for me at my age it reminds me what it is like to be that age again
rough life
mcdonalds (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMay 31, 2012
my typical and happiest moment ever being an employee was getting the job, but it started getting rough when they moved me to the new location when it was done getting built.the management there was very poor, they treated employees like they were not worth any thing.They had alot of favortism.they were not following their own procedures.the hardest part of working there was waking up day by day knowing i was going to be some where i was not happy my hours started dropping so much it was not able to even pay all my bills when i got my check i really enjoyed working with the employees and making customers happy.....I REALLY DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE FOR THE FACT I WAS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY BUT I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO LEAVE BECAUSE I FELT LIKE I DID NOT DESERVE TO BE TREATED THE WAY THEY TREATED ME

FAST FOOD RESTAURANT Salaries