Fast Food

Fast Food Employer Reviews

very busy, love the people, great work place
McDonalds (Former Employee), Wakarusa, INJuly 17, 2014
Pros: half off on food, great co-workers, and managable job
Cons: i dont have any
It was a pretty easy job all you have to do is listen and pay attention. After you learn everything on the menu all you really have to do is keep a great attitude with your costumers. Make sure you keep your costumers happy and the lobby clean. They love a clean place to eat it also makes them want to come back. I really enjoyed working here.
i would work here again
Cook (Former Employee), Destin, FLJuly 5, 2014
it was very fun and very fast pace. there really wasnt a hard part at being here. i enjoyed every minute working here.
Great people to work with.
Team Member (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches
This is a great and very nice environment to work in. Your co-workers are caring and very respectful. They work as a team to get everything done as quick and as efficiently as possible.
Fast Food
Crew Member, Cooks (Former Employee), Henderson, NCMay 30, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
A typical day of work is going to your assigned positions to do the job. I learned how to cook and communicate with the customers. Management is really good cant complain really. My co-workers were very good and cooperative. The hardest part is working all day and only having one break. The most enjoyable part of the job is being around food all day.
was an exciting place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Merrillville,inMay 22, 2014
Pros: working overtime
A typical day at work would start out being very productive.i learned how to become the best i can be and teamwork and that your job can be fun.The management was awesome and i really enjoyed working for them.I got along with all my coworkers and we all worked as a team.The hardest part of my job sometimes was when i would have to double my work when – more... other employees would call off.The most enjoyable was working with the people and the customers they were just AWESOME. – less
Once my first job and the best job.
Server (Former Employee), Algonac, MIMay 16, 2014
I had a great manager, and learned so much from one place. Everyone is super friendly and willing to work around your schedule.
Working
Carls Jr (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CAApril 23, 2014
Pros: paying my rent, building character, staying positive
Cons: shortbreaks
My typical day at work would be getting everything that needs to be done on time, my goal is to come in with a good attitude and strive to do my best to finish any accomplishments.
I've learned that you need to stay positive and open minded about everything you do at work, communication and working hard is key to my successful routine
I've had a great – more... bond with all of my managers, and I strive to do my best to make them look great with every costumer. I've build a strong relationship with all of them as well.
I've learned that communication with coworkers is the best way to do the job right, especially when your training for a job.
The hardest part about any job for me is the first few days getting to know the place and how everything works but I've learned once I have everything mastered then I feel more confident in what I'm doing
The most enjoyable part of my job is the experience of learning something new and getting ideas from other people on how to work. – less
it was a good job as a young teenager to have
Cook (Former Employee), Cartersville, GAApril 8, 2014
I learned alot about work,life,patience and reliability while working for checkers
Fast pace work enviroment
Cook (Former Employee), Victorville, CAMarch 26, 2014
Pros: free lunches and soda
Cons: not enough hours
A typical day at work includes reading tickets and preparing and cooking pizza and other fast foods, keeping the work enviroment clean, and being a team player with my coworkers. I learned how to prep and cook pizza.
Fast pace workplace
Arbs (Former Employee), West Liberty, KYMarch 12, 2014
Pros: meal discounts
Cons: lack of hours
This job is for people with speed I learned some of that and now to weigh out sandwich meat and make certain sandwiches and meals. I learned how to run the cashier and work with customers and money.
easy work
Restaurant Crew Member (Former Employee), Fremont, INFebruary 11, 2014
was easy for me to do whatever I was asked even without being promoted I was running shifts and was relied upon when needed worked several shifts that I was called in for and covered others even did long shifts (12 hours) and did short brakes between shifts.
FUN PLACE TO WORK
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 10, 2014
ANY DAY AT WORK IS A GOOD DAY. I LIKE WORKING WITH PEOPLE I LIKE HELPING PEOPLE..I LEARN MAY THINGS AT THIS JOB LIKE MY EVERY DAY CUSTOMERS ,WHAT THEY LIKE ON THEY SANDWHICH OR WHAT TIME THEY COME TO EAT ON A DAY TO DAY BASIC.THE MANAGEMENT TEAM WAS WONDERFUL AND ON ONE PAGE.MY CO -WORKERS WAS ALL HARD WORKING AND DEPENDABLE.
Learned a lot about customer service
Order Taker/Cashier (Former Employee), Evanston, WYJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: met many people and had fun working with my coworkers.
Cons: had to deal with upset customers because service was not quick enough
Took orders, prepped drinks, packaged and delivered orders, and took money from customer (supervisor managed the register) and returned change to the customer.
Five Guys
Five Guys (Former Employee), Tiffany Springs, MODecember 30, 2013
Pros: serve free food
Cons: good benefit and half break
My typical day at work is a prep, I was learned lots of different kind of work movement, they where rely on me to manage my shift, the coworkers are good we were a good team and we appreciated each other, the hardest part in our job is to stand up 14 hrs, and the most enjoyable is to work faster, do our work on time.
they where a good company to work for
Hardee's (Former Employee), Superior, WINovember 14, 2013
Pros: low hours
Cons: not good pay
I would deliver papers to customer I learned the streets and how to get around there better the management had there ups and down but they were a good team I worked by my self the hardest part was getting enough sleep to get up for work and the most enjoyable part was the meeting of new people
Fun , nice and friendly .
McDonalds (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 31, 2013
A typical day at Mcdonald's would also be on a week day . Having to change in school and heading to work right after school .
preductive fun love to fish and spend time with my son
Little Ceaser (Former Employee), Granite City, ILOctober 21, 2013
Pros: free lunch, healthcare, and happinest
Cons: breaks past 45 unless you work over 5 hrs and rudeness
A typical day at work is having fun and keeping our customers happy and comfortable as possible. I learn a lot everyday my biggest problem were the cashiers I never knew how to work one until the start putting signs on them and that help a lot. Management work as hard as we did.. I enjoyed her honesty and her laughter and to be able to come to her with – more... any problems. My co-workers where all fun if they where having a bad day everybody that works that day will make sure the person is ok and able to work if not we all talk about it and get it under control till the person is able to work. The hardest part at work is trying to deal with that one customer who just wont let you brighten up their day if their having a bad one. The most enjoyable part of my day at work was seeing that I work with awesome people and can come to work and enjoy it with no problem also to know that their people out there who love our job that where doing to put a smile on their face is, priceless. – less
Challenging. Fun
Wendys (Former Employee), Magna, UTOctober 18, 2013
Working in fast food is a challenge. Your have to work at a fast paste and be able to tolerate certain customers with attitude.
You must be able to do multiple tasks at once such as taking orders, making drinks, preparing the order, and collecting the cost.
The experience I have working for fast food has helped me in many ways, such as being able to – more... focus on more then one thing and moving in a fast paste. It has also helped me with my people skills by being patient and listening. – less
It was just a job to help pay the bills
worker (Former Employee), Cuyahoga Falls, OhioSeptember 17, 2013
It was a lot of work with little pay. I met some nice people that worked there other than that I didnt like it.
Fast paced
Cashier/customer service (Former Employee), Castleton, INSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: food and employees
Cons: to warm
a typical work day consisted of customers coming and going and making sure they are satisfied. I learned how to be a fast paced worker. The hardest part was the drive thru when we were super busy.

1 2 3 4