Fast Switch Employee Reviews

Great company; people are great and work hard to place resources.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHOctober 28, 2016
I love working for Fast Switch. The people are great and they work hard to place resources in a job that matches your skill set. I would recommend anyone interested in a consulting job to reach out to them today.
Great Plac
Contract Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 7, 2017
Good customer service and good company. They look out for their contractors and their best interest supplying great customer service. I would recommend them to anyone.
Great folks, great attitudes. The people make Fast switch great.
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJune 17, 2016
Nothing but good things to say about Fast Switch. I just want to know when the next Tiger' game is, those are Great!

The company put a picture of my baby in the newsletter when he was born!

This company has allowed me to be a Co-op student while attending University classes.

I have a good relationship with the representatives whom often check on me to see how I'm doing.
It's Great.
Best I.T Consulting company...
Sr Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OhioSeptember 11, 2012
Having been in the IT world for the past 15+ years and working for other IT Consulting companies locally; Fast Switch is the best.

Fast Switch's ability to identify, retain and progress talent along personal and career goals are top notch. Management at Fast Switch is unmatched - always staying positive and true to word.

We are a very tight niched team at Fast Switch - I have made great friends and enjoy everyones passion - not only personally but professionally.
Pros
work-life balance, career positioning and company strength in the it market..
We get things done, and still find time for billiards!
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHSeptember 12, 2012
Fast Switch is the most enjoyable working environment I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of. My coworkers are more like family and we manage to have fun every day, even when we are working our hardest. I love working with such driven and dedicated people and am consistently motivated by their energy. Each individual is tasks with managing and maximizing their own success, and it takes a special team to have the kind of greatness we have here.
Fast Switch is the place to be!
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHSeptember 11, 2012
Fast Switch is a fun and productive environment! Relaxed atmosphere, pool table & video games, and great people. Collectively, it's the best group of people that I have worked with and I look forward to going into the office everyday. Work/life balance is awesome at Fast Switch!

One of the top IT consulting firms in Columbus - we work hard everyday, but it pays off. Our consultants are top notch and we partner with an impressive number of reputable clients in the central Ohio market and we are continuing to add to that list. Management staff does an excellent job at keeping a pulse on the market and making the right decisions at the right time.
Pros
flexible schedule, family friendly, great co-workers, great location
Fast Switch is focused!
Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Dublin OHSeptember 18, 2012
At Fast Switch our number one focus is doing what is right for our client's and our consultants. We are an IT Staffing firm and we do not pretend to be something we are not. This gives us the incredible focus to provide the level of service our clients expect and deserve. Our recruiting is second to none and our leadership provides us with the necessary support/tools to do our jobs.
Great company with supportive environment.
Senior IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 12, 2012
My prior skills as an in-house recruiter were encouraged by Fast Switch as I reentered the work force. My maturity and prior experience were identified and nurtured resulting in my increased effectiveness as a recruiter.
Pros
appreciate remote work opportunity.
Cons
miss out somewhat on daily and immediate on site interactions.
Was a awesome place to work
C.H Tax Office Coordinator (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJuly 1, 2015
would sort mail then deliver to designated areas. would be available to help any of the 35 people in the tax area when needed.
The co-workers were great easy to get a long with.
Pros
People were great pay was great
Cons
was only a temporary job
Fast Switch- it doesn't get better than this!
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 18, 2013
Fast Switch is a community of exciting, intelligent, considerate, passionate and hard-working people. I’m so blessed to be a part of this team! The company is upfront and honest about everything. They are flexible and supportive. The Fast Switch team is a group of people that treat each other with respect and have fun all while providing great consultants to our clients as quickly as possible. Fast Switch does many things keep our consultants and internal staff satisfied. We celebrate birthdays, have company events where we spend time with our families, and work in a spacious office across from a very nice walking path. We are always striving for excellence and improvement in every part of the business. Communication lines are always open. I honestly can’t say enough good things about the company I work for!
From a military perspective
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHSeptember 11, 2012
I have worked here for over a year, and have to constantly balance my military career along with my civilian career. Fast Switch has been extremely supportive of my training and preparation for a deployment. I feel lucky to have a team that encourages and supports me.
Pros
snacks provided =), work & social life balance
Great company, great people
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 12, 2012
Fast Switch is easily the best company I have worked for. It's a great company that truely cares about both it's clients and employees. If you are looking for an IT position in Columbus, Ohio, I would highly recommend Fast Switch.
Pros
customer/employee focused staff, great culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fast Switch. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5

4.2

Indeed Prime: Apply to 100 top tech companies with 1 application

100% free. Land your dream job and get $2k. Interested employers will reach out with salary and equity upfront.

Learn more about Indeed Prime