FasTemps Employee Reviews

Good company easy going
lathe,set-up tool maker (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIJuly 25, 2017
This is a temp agency that filled a need for temporary help as needed...... I worked in a unheated warehouse , on machines , lathe , surface grinder , headers , packaging , shipping , receiving ,shoveling the walks etc, etc.
Pros
It turned out to be a steady / temporary job .
Cons
I could not wear gloves or loose clothing running the machines in the winter.
Good place to work. Temp Jobs are growing.
Job Seeker (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 17, 2016
Patience is a virtue. Flexible schedules are a must you have to work weekends and nights. Good attitude will take you a long way. Some stability in the jobs are provided. Commitment to a job shows maturity.
Pros
Stability, full time hours, one job site provides free lunch, benefits after 3mo employment
Cons
Miscommunication can happen, people don't ask enough questions
Great temp service to work with
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIFebruary 25, 2016
I've never had issues with Fastemps. helped me find a job fast, and they are very friendly. I showed up for work, preform the assigments givin , I've learn a more about welding than I knew before. Management is great. Co-workers were ok. Hardest part of the job would be the stress with trying to keep up. I enjoy almost every part of my job, I just need something part-time for my children.
Temporary employment
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Ypsilanti, MIJanuary 26, 2016
I found my short time with fastemps to be enjoyable with lots of flexibility. The management and office staff was always pleasant. Never had any issues receiving my pay
Pros
flexibility
Cons
only one job site for dialysis
Unrewarding
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIDecember 26, 2015
FasTemps is poorly managed, disorganized and does not recognize the hardworking individuals who try to make a difference. Co-workers and clients are the best part of the job. Pay increases are non-existent and are only given should you decide to leave the company. The a green carrot is is put before your eyes. My suggestion is to run if you are shown that carrot - it's just not worth your time, skills, or energy.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
No pay increases, no performance evaluations, no appreciation.
Stable, dependable
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MiAugust 25, 2015
Management is great, very understanding and do their best to make sure you have work. Listens to you and any problems you may have with where they have sent you. Do their best to make sure you and where they send you are happy.
Very productive
Recycling Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJuly 24, 2015
It was a busy day everyday, always something to do, the day went by quick, the management was ok, some were friendly, some werent, I got along well with my co-workers, very long hours 6 days a week
Pros
we got to work outside sometimes
Cons
worked 12 hours a day M-F, then had to work Saturdays, not much family time or personal time
Staff is very helpful and friendly
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 27, 2013
I could always count on someone being their to answer my questions, and give me career advise.
Pros
Great staff!
Cons
Not enough work
I learned how to become a flexible employee
On call Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 16, 2013
I liked the job, each day I was able to work at a different hotel if they needed me to. I learned how to do guestroom turndowns for special occassions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FasTemps. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6