Fatburger Employee Reviews

Place to call a job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  las vegas nevadaAugust 14, 2017
I don't rremember too much about ths place if that says too much. I remember working there because I needed a job and that was it. I did enjoy the food and customers bubt that was all
Favoritism and work conditions
Cashier/Cook/Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 1, 2017
Despite working hard, my coworkers wouldn't give me raises and had me working under conditions that werent safe. For ex. i would have to cycle or filter our fryers but our burn glove had holes in it so i would have to use a laddle instead.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 21, 2017
always need to do something, no staying put, or you will get in trouble. learned how to do things fast and organized and move fast at all times while multitasking.
Pros
50% off meals
Cons
no healthcare
Its alright
Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVMay 8, 2017
Not the best job , and the management could definately use some work, as well as leadership sklls and time maagement. The location i worked at was not the best location.
Pros
half off lunches
Cons
poor management
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 2, 2017
I have worked here for three months and I was very unhappy! Very unprofessional and even the management is very childish and immature! I worked at two locations in Las Vegas rainbow @ flamingo and fort Apache @ flamingo . I love fatburger very delicious and suggest that if you want to work there work at any location besides the two I have described
very fun job
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 29, 2017
well everyone starts off by exersices so we can losses the body.

. as for me I was cleaning the upstairs line with a pressure washer. we all help each other as a team
Fun place to work with a few challenges
Shift lead in training(team member) (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJanuary 24, 2017
I loved working for this company. The employees are awesome except when rising threw the ranks. One shift lead was constantly sabotaging my job after i would leave the store and this person was supposed to be training me.
fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 7, 2017
Fun workplace no two days are the same. We all had fun and the customers was unpredictable. Very fast paced and always busy.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no healthcare
productive, fun , family envierment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJanuary 1, 2017
Typical day at work would be a bit slow, co-workers are kind understanding funny and supportive, the hardest part at work is always rush hour or lunch
Pros
got to meet amazing funny kind peopl
Cons
sometimes had to work over time
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CADecember 12, 2016
Very fun place to work at! Met many older people that gave me advise and showed me around. First started off at the cash register have a month I was flipping patty's and assembling a Fatburger. It was very busy at times, and I would always be multi-tasking. This job requires focus and discipline.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
off and on rude customers
boring
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Panorama City, CAOctober 17, 2016
was privately owned so it wasnt fun as it could have been. Management was good, but the owners which was 3 made the store unprofitable
Temporary job while attending school
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CASeptember 11, 2016
A typical day at work would be slow, and not so many customers. It is that of a restaurant vibe. Co-workers are all willing to help one another. Hardest part of the job is attending customers. When they are not satisfied it takes a lot of courage and talk to make a customer happy.
Fast pace, good people and good place
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAAugust 10, 2016
Fatburger is a very good place and environment is very fast pace. There is a lot of cool people that work at Fatburger, this place is usually for part time. If you love fast food then this is a great place. If you don't love fast food then this is not the best place. I need to get out of this place, fast food is not for me.
Pros
Cool co workers
Cons
Only get a lunch if you work more than 5 hours. No breaks if u work 5 hours or less.
Nice co workers
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 24, 2016
I learned how to deal with angry customers when they reported an issue. I learned how to balance work and school as well as many other personal factors. My focus definitely become more broad. I learned to juggle multiple tasks at once. The hardest part of the job was the heat.
Cons
No benefits, no payed holidays
There were corrective actions needed
Manager/ Shift leader (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CADecember 21, 2015
Up on my employment as manager I found several things needing correcting. Most of which was corrected with proper employee training.
an eye opener
Cashier (Former Employee) –  South Lake Tahoe, CAOctober 26, 2015
I learned more than I thought I would, working there gave me more experience than a typical cashier job would. Working with so many different people from different cultures and backgrounds was an eye-opening experience for me, I saw things differently after working at fat burger.
Pros
Free meals and fun co-workers
Cons
no insurance, only part time, managers are always MIA.
Fun work place to work, but has its draw backs
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 14, 2015
The staff is very friendly and caring to new workers. However; the management is a little bit confusing and strict. Also, there's not much room for you to grow in the company.
Pros
staff
Fast paced
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesSeptember 10, 2015
Typical day at Fatburger is cooking burgers for customers and making sure all the customers are satisfied. I also would make sure the crew takes their breaks
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 8, 2015
Fast paced food service I loved the people and the consistency. My favorite part of the job was the customers they were so nice and polite. My least favorite part of the job was eating there its hard not to eat the burgers there. My coworkers were the best and I miss them.
Good benefits and a great place to start out
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Airway Heights, WASeptember 3, 2015
Everyone that works there is quite friendly. A lot of opportunities to advance forward, and working with Casino gives you great benefits of vacation time, free food, discounts, etc.