Father Baker Manor

Father Baker Manor Employer Reviews

Dedication
CNA (Former Employee), Orchard Park, NYMay 3, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: staffing
Taking care of the elder doing everything you would do to get ready for the day. Learned tons of things from the stories they tell you. Management was not that great. Wasn't always fully staffed and sometimes they don't work together that well.
Fantastic workers, poor managment an policies
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Orchard Park, NYJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: great workers, an facility
Cons: poor policy
The policy of not accepting doctors notes and for them to count as calls off which is how I lost my job is so strange and this is the first place I've ever seen have this policy. I personally don't think its fair and its not fair for them either but I don't think you should lose your job over things you cant help. Also I can never work for Catholic – more... Health ever again how rude is that. So many people are looking for jobs out there and once you're let go you cant work for any of them. I loved working there an wish I still did because the patients an co workers were fantastic and there is always going to be drama and people who don't like you even though they don't know you but I do miss it there, an you have to think of it as you're not there to make friends you're there to take care and/ or guide those who cant do things themselves. No one is your friend you should never take shortcuts because there will be that one person who will fib because you don't do something right. Everybody takes shortcuts no matter how much people deny it. – less
Beautiful, clean place to work
LPN (Current Employee), Orchard Park, NYOctober 4, 2013
Pros: someone is always cleaning something
Cons: only vending machines for food, in the middle of no where.
Walk down the halls and everyone smiles and greets you. There is a friendly atmosphere that is contagious. As a nurse my day is very busy, however, the patients usually brighten my day. My coworkers are fun and helpful.
A wonderful place to be employed.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Orchard Park, NYSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: nice people, nice working conditions, work harmony
I was a CNA at Father Baker Manor. Working conditions were good and there was an abundance of extra shifts to pick up.
good work environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), OrchardparkAugust 12, 2013
Work consists of taking care of residents and their daily needs.
The management isnt always willing to help or work with you. The co workers change therefore its not easy to rely on anyone cause you never know who you are going to be working with.