Faulkner County Day School Employee Review

View all Faulkner County Day School reviews

Rewarding Experience
Billing Secretary (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARApril 18, 2017
Although I worked in the office as a billing secretary, I was given the freedom to go into the classroom and read to the children as well as take on additional responsibility as a bus aide working with developmentally challenged children and adults. I loved interacting with the children and working with people who were dedicated to giving these children every chance in life to grow and succeed. FCDC was a non-profit company and the compensation was not great, but the rewards went beyond pay.
Pros
great people
Cons
limitations of a non-profit organization

Other Faulkner County Day School Employee Reviews

Work place with many issues
Administrative Secretary (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARSeptember 21, 2016
I've worked at Faulkner County Day School for over two years now, and the exculsion here has not changed. The communication issues are terrible and I have had two supervisors come up with medical issues that required them to be out long term and I had to take over their job duties and haven't been recognized once.
Fun place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Conway,ARFebruary 4, 2014
The staff and clients here are amazing! Everyone is pleasant to work with and they do a great job attending to these childrens needs.