At FMG, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences.
The Inside Sales Representative will promote and sell the FMG Suite – leading digital marketing products & services through outbound telephone calls from our established database of networks and contacts. This individual will be provided with the tools and experience necessary to launch a successful career in sales.
- Develop opportunities through cold-call prospecting, email promotions & trade shows events.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to ensure activities are documented and opportunities are forecasted.
- Prospect to C-Level Financial Advisors.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company products.
- Create rapport, credibility & build trust based relationships.
- Be resilient & persistent in closing deals.
- Attend Sales training, trade shows, sales meetings, and team meetings.
- Work as a team within Inside Sales and mentor new hires as needed.
- Help to create a positive and motivating work environment.
- Responsible for achievement of sales goals/targets.
- Participate in programs to help generate new prospects/opportunities.
- Comply with company policies and procedures. Escalate issues and concerns when appropriate
- 1-3 years of inside sales/telesales.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume.
- Able to take direction & incorporate feedback into work.
- Highly motivated with the ability to interact with customer levels at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of standard business applications such as MS Outlook, Word & PowerPoint.
- CRM (Salesforce or equivalent) experience, a plus.
- Self-confident & self-motivated.
- Experience reporting accurate pipeline and forecasting data to sales management.
- Ability to travel on an occasional basis to trade shows or conferences.
- Working experience with social media a plus.
Faulkner Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our policy is always to hire the very best people. We conduct business following the spirit and the intent of the equal employment opportunity laws. We encourage excellence at all levels in our organization, and are not influenced by race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, or any other factor irrelevant to doing a great job.