Fauquier Health Employee Reviews in United States

Disaster... will ruin your reputation
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAApril 25, 2016
Uneducated, podunk hillbilly managers and CNO. Unsafe care and rediculous work ethic. Stay as far away as possible. If I could rate 0 stars, I would.
Excellent Company
Emergency Department Clinical Technician (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAMarch 14, 2016
Not a lot of room for advancement. Tuition assistance, health benefits, great managers, team players and just a great bunch of co-workers in general.
Great place to work. I love my team members.
Intake Administrative Support /Medical Claim (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAMarch 6, 2016
Love the work life balance. With new Corporate structure there is a lack of pay increases. I do like the network I have formed with other employees across the Health System, which is often a great help in problem solving.
Pros
Close to home. Not a Micro Mangagement enviornment.
Cons
No growth potential
Good
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAFebruary 16, 2016
The work was strenuous and never ending.Thanks to the cooperation of co-workers and management we were able to provide good patient care.
Pros
Interaction with patients and their family or friends
Cons
patient caregiver ratio
I have enjoyed my employment at Fauquier Health for 7 years.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAMay 30, 2015
I generally have 5 acute care patients per day. I have learned to recognize signs and symptoms which lead to appropriate diagnoses for complicated patients. I have worked autonomously with little supervision, calling upon my team of co-workers as needed for additional help. The hardest part of the job is working with staffing changes which cause reduced level of support by medical technicians on our floor. I love getting to know each patient on a personal level, education them on wellness practices and staying healthy to reduce morbidity and frequent hospital re-admissions.
Pros
camraderie with my nursing peers, team spirit
Cons
Long hours, few opportunities for break
Nice place to work with nice staff
Certified Nurses Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAFebruary 9, 2015
Overall good place to work. Time management and flexibility are key. Management was actively involved. Coworkers were good. Hardest part was typical for health care, low staff. Enjoyed the atmosphere and the residents.
Pros
nice coworkers and good benefits
Cons
low staff
Wonderful
Pharmacy Technician CPhT (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAJanuary 11, 2015
This experience at Fauquier Hospital has been pleasant. Staff to work environment is fulfilling an motivating.
Pros
work 4 days a week at 10 hour shifts
Cons
short staff
a great place to work
Medical Imaging Technologist (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VANovember 29, 2014
a busy palace but worked with ambitious people to get the job done.
Great work experience
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAOctober 30, 2014
Such a great work experience and teamwork. Everyone is so pleasant and eager to help. If you're looking to expand your skills and knowledge in health care as a CNA this would be a great place to go. They provide you with good benefits and are flexible with your schedule and they work with you. You will defiantly enjoy this job if you like a fast paced work environment were you learn new things every day.
benefits
good company
clinical technician (Former Employee) –  warrenton VaAugust 13, 2014
good company to work for. normally busy days. I learned how to start ivs and draw blood. the hardest part was death and dying patients.
Very Pleasant Place to work
Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAJuly 9, 2014
Great place to work, Most employees are team players. Great patient care and up to date equipment. This hospital believes happy employees make happy patients and trys to work with everyone as a whole.
Pros
up to date equipment, great staff, great attitudes, and skilled workers
Cons
pay and benefits
Excellent hospital for nursing and hopefully for the patients as well,
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAJune 5, 2014
There was a lot of education for the nurses and a lot of teamwork between the doctors and nurses. Always had adequate supplies.
Fast paced, high stress environment.
Unit Secretary/Telemetry Technician (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAApril 26, 2014
Fauquier Health is a small community hospital that has recently been bought out by Life Point Hospitals. It has become a high stress environment within the last few months. Staff morale is way down, and there is not as much team work as there once was. There have been a lot of changes, but very few seem to be positive. Upper management never praises the staff for a job well done, they seem to always point out the bad things in any situation.
Pros
discounted meals, clean facility
Cons
bad attitudes, cheap equipment, poor management, no raises in pay, poor benefits
Community hospital with strong ties to patients and the community
Strategic Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAJanuary 16, 2014
Community hospital that was built over 60 years ago for the benefit of the community and still operates under those same pretenses today.
Fauquier Health is pleasant place to work. The atmosphere can be stressfull.
Patient Care Sitter (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAOctober 20, 2013
Fauquier Health is a working hospital and as such the focus is on patient care however, they are compassionate and caring.
Pros
discount at the bistro
A great learning experience
Sr. Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VASeptember 23, 2013
The days were extremely long at Fauquier Hospital, typically a 10 hour day to just get the bare minimum of what you were being asked to do completed. I learned a lot about HIPPA, dealing with nurses, doctors and the other medical staff and I learned the art of negotiation. I also honed my systems administration and project management skills while in this role through endless projects to make patient care better. The hardest part of the job was having enough resources and a management team with unrealistic expectations of what people could actually deliver.
Pros
great commute
Na
Clinical Technician (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAAugust 22, 2013
Performed Vitals, assisted RN with all aspects of patient care.
fun place to work
Radiologic Technologist - PRN (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAAugust 22, 2013
Flouro
Xrays- inpatients/outpatients/ ER
Flexible hours
Great teamwork
Great place to work!
Operating Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAFebruary 5, 2012
The operating room staff was like my family. It was amazing how we all came together and would get the job done. We were all trained so well for the emergencies handled everyday. I never have worked anywhere that displayed the team work we did!
Pros
we treated everyone as if they were family.
Cons
taking emergency call.
When I was employed there, the pay was not consistant with the other facilities in a 50 mile radius.
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VirginiaJanuary 29, 2012
The hospital is located in a small historic town which is nice for meeting people and making acquintances. The quality of the care has always been excellant. The availability of resources has expanded to meet the needs of today's population, different status of recognitions obtained and has quality heathcare.
Pros
the hospital continues to have be self standing, and has not become one of a "major organization".
Cons
financial compensation.