Fauquier Health Employee Reviews

Good organizational culture
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAApril 4, 2017
Good organizational culture, and quality patient care. Patient and staff satisfaction moderate to high. Staff engaged in facility and community healthcare initiatives.
Nice starter job Close to home
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAApril 1, 2017
I liked those I worked with my boss was good. I can't complain about the food in the bistro other than it was very over priced. They will help you further your education by paying for classes which is a plus. But Limit how much they pay and advancement due to corporate structure.
Pros
Good coworkers and atmospher
Cons
bad pay for the amout of work
Great place to start
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAMarch 31, 2017
Great group of co-workers. Easy access to and from northern Virginia and points south. The scenery is nice. The food is good but pricey in the bistro.
I enjoyed working remotely.
Quality/Risk Evaluator (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAMarch 12, 2017
Working as a Quality Risk Evaluator has been a true blessing. I have never worked with such a cohesive and pleasant group of people. I was not micro-managed but received guidance and course correction when needed with patience and fairness. I have had the opportunity to work from home the last 21/2 year and I learned that I do like working remotely.
I really cannot say what the hardest part of my job was, but there were tasks I performed that I enjoyed more than others, such as Peer Review.
I was concerned I would not like working via the computer all day, but I adapted and actually prefer it.
Great learning environment
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAMarch 11, 2017
You can learn a lot here but it gets hectic during the week with the infusion center. The group of people here get along well and function as a team. The company provides benefits and pto.
busy environment terrible management
Certified Surgical Technologist (Traverler) (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VADecember 14, 2016
I did not like working here. The management was horrible, I never got lunch, and the manager and director did not help in the department. I was completely shocked at how people were treated here.
typical work week
Housekeeping/Team Leader Food Services (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VANovember 23, 2016
Your had to make sure that everyone was doing their work, while you take care of yours. You also had to make sure that everyone was trained properly. You also had to work other floors if no one shows up.
You do however get two days off during the week, plus discounts.
Work Weekends.
Pros
discounts
Cons
work weekends
wonderful team
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VANovember 15, 2016
At Fauquier Health, you have the privilege of working with some of the finest people in the community who provide excellent care to patients.

Now that they are owned by Lifepoint, you can definitely notice corporate changes from the employee perspective.
Overall a great place to work.
Patient Access Specialist (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VANovember 6, 2016
I enjoy working with patients and co-workers become like family. The hardest part of the job is trying to balance patient satisfaction with numerical statistics required by management.
Pros
employee appreciation days - free lunch/dinner
Cons
insurance benefits are not the greatest
Nope nope nope
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAAugust 23, 2016
Recent transplant to Warrenton. Currently employed @ FHRNC. This is a generation of people who have given us everything we hold dear. Who deserve the best care their community has to offer. This is NOT what is happening. The staff is overwhelmed, underpaid and underappreciated. We are currently severely understaffed with a revolving door of agency staff who are no where near prepared for the workload. Management is non-existent. No one is held accountable. It is a difficult and thankless job. Day/evening shift nurse on the long term care halls are responsible for 25-30 residents, skilled hall, up to 15. Minimal back-up assist of upper management nurses available. Nights 30-45. No assist. It saddens me to say the least.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Too many to list
not able
Biomedical Site Lead (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAAugust 18, 2016
I am not able to give information about where I have worked. it is not good practice and I have signed contracts forbidding such behavior. I do not understand how you can ask.
Fauquier
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAAugust 13, 2016
A typical day at work consist of management scaling back staff due to lack of patient flow. Full time employees are required to participate in low census days, therefore, cutting salary/hours. Management consistently caters to certain personel by ensuring their hours, job security. There are few co-workers who do their job without guidance or issues, however, others pretend to look busy. I've witnessed time card fraud, patronizing, favoritism, etc..... Management protects the latter.

I love my job because of my patients. I love meeting new people, assisting with their care, and making a difference in their healthcare experience. We have an amazing OR staff. I enjoy the atmosphere and strive to further my education. I am anxious to learn new modalities.
Not a good place to work if you are a Strong Black Women with an advanced degree
Support Staff Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAAugust 6, 2016
I had a horrible experience with the Long Term Care Community.
The leadership was weak and the Compliance officer was no help.
They paid me to quit because they knew I could sue for Racial Discrimination.

If your black stay back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Wonderful Assisted Living Community
Cons
Terrible Long term Leadership
Disaster... will ruin your reputation
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAApril 25, 2016
Uneducated, podunk hillbilly managers and CNO. Unsafe care and rediculous work ethic. Stay as far away as possible. If I could rate 0 stars, I would.
Cons
Beautiful place, patients come first, nice people
Director of Case Management and Social Work (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAApril 4, 2016
Would recommend FH as a place to work--it is a lovely place, dedicated to top notch patient care. Excellent hospitalist group. Many talented employees. And the best hospital cafeteria anywhere!! Salaries are a little low, but it is on the outer edge of the metro area.
Pros
A hidden gem of an employer.
Cons
Fairly far from the metro area.
Excellent Company
Emergency Department Clinical Technician (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAMarch 14, 2016
Not a lot of room for advancement. Tuition assistance, health benefits, great managers, team players and just a great bunch of co-workers in general.
Great place to work. I love my team members.
Intake Administrative Support /Medical Claim (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAMarch 6, 2016
Love the work life balance. With new Corporate structure there is a lack of pay increases. I do like the network I have formed with other employees across the Health System, which is often a great help in problem solving.
Pros
Close to home. Not a Micro Mangagement enviornment.
Cons
No growth potential
Good
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAFebruary 16, 2016
The work was strenuous and never ending.Thanks to the cooperation of co-workers and management we were able to provide good patient care.
Pros
Interaction with patients and their family or friends
Cons
patient caregiver ratio
I have enjoyed my employment at Fauquier Health for 7 years.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAMay 30, 2015
I generally have 5 acute care patients per day. I have learned to recognize signs and symptoms which lead to appropriate diagnoses for complicated patients. I have worked autonomously with little supervision, calling upon my team of co-workers as needed for additional help. The hardest part of the job is working with staffing changes which cause reduced level of support by medical technicians on our floor. I love getting to know each patient on a personal level, education them on wellness practices and staying healthy to reduce morbidity and frequent hospital re-admissions.
Pros
camraderie with my nursing peers, team spirit
Cons
Long hours, few opportunities for break
Nice place to work with nice staff
Certified Nurses Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAFebruary 9, 2015
Overall good place to work. Time management and flexibility are key. Management was actively involved. Coworkers were good. Hardest part was typical for health care, low staff. Enjoyed the atmosphere and the residents.
Pros
Nice coworkers and good benefits
Cons
Low staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fauquier Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Fauquier Health Reviews by Location