Faurecia Automotive Employee Reviews

Good Company
Assmbler (Former Employee) –  Saline, MIJuly 7, 2017
I had no problems with this company I had good pay good benefits there was good people to work with the job was easy but the management wasn't so great
fast paced work environment
Welder (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 7, 2017
this job is not for the weak. it takes strong and focused mentality. it is a very fast paced and competitive job and can be overwhelming. plenty of overtime avaible.
It was a fun and safe work place
Check headrest (Former Employee) –  Gluckstadt, MSJune 1, 2017
I love the couch workers everyone was nice from the Supervisor and Team leaders very nice place to work I would recommend anyone to work here I loved my job
Hot job
Machine Operator/Material Handler/Fork Lift Driver (Current Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SCMay 28, 2017
Great paying jobs are hard to come by so sometimes you work at a job like this because of the great over time but not great pay hot environment so be prepared for heat
Great Place to work but compensation is lacking
Employee (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMay 18, 2017
People at Faurecia are great to work with but as far compensation is concerned they are not on the cutting edge and lag behind their competition. No yearly profit sharing or bonuses and the health insurance is not as good as other companies I have been at.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
pay and lack of bonuses
No reasoning to why i lost my job.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALMay 17, 2017
I was unable to work due to a doctor excuse. A few days later I was fired with no explanation, I worked my full shift and at the end of my shift I got a call saying it was my last day. They work off a point system but I didn't point out they gave no reasoning as to why I lost my job. I was very upset and confused from such short notice.
Kind, respectful employers
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  MichiganMay 16, 2017
Nice company with many perks. I don't agree on confused female supervisors. That cut hours so workers can go to gay bars with them. Very unprofessional. I think that we have plenty of time within the days we don't work to do such instead of cutting every one's hours.
Great Managenent
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SCMay 4, 2017
Faurecia was very good company to work for.I was trained a lot on different machines and learned a lot about management and following PPE s and safety rules and the Fes
Productive and family based environment
Gap Leader (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, MSApril 25, 2017
Faurecia is a friendly environment. The workers are friendly and the job is not hard. Just have to watch out for the one's that stay in other's business. Great workplace though.
Pros
Money can be made if you want to work extra.
Cons
Lunch break is only 20 minutes. Have to watch management also.
Productive and a fun work place
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Cottondale, ALApril 23, 2017
I learned a lot I enjoy the work envirment the people I worked around just had transportation problems then had fun learning new things along the way
Pros
breaks where ok
Cons
they where nice time for breaks
nissan plant
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Gluckstadt, MSApril 21, 2017
fast pace good environment great pay awesome co workers if you enjoy working long hours and weekends then this is the job for you. able to learn new skills
Great Company
PC&L Logistics Team Internship (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIApril 20, 2017
If you get a chance to work here stick to it. Great opportunities to grow within. Company is very professional. People are awesome and want you to grow personally.
Seat sequencing (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALApril 19, 2017
Unfortunately I was in college at the time I was working there so I didn't mind the hours but they told me that they would work around my schedule which they didn't do that's why I left because school was my focus at the time.
Pros
Food
Cons
Work to life ratio not what i need.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INApril 6, 2017
Good environment and management. Pay was good but too many hours for an at home life. Very clean work environment. Location was convenient with excellent benefits.
Opportunities Worldwide
PC&L (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, MSMarch 24, 2017
Faurecia is a good company to work for with a lot of different cultures. If you master your field, the opportunities to travel the world are wide open for you.
Faurecia Automotive
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIMarch 13, 2017
This was a temp position that I loved working here. They had great hours and the pay wasn't bad either. Job assignment ended and I went to the next assignment.
Good people to work with, just wanted more work
Manufacturing Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Saline, MIMarch 12, 2017
My experience at Faurecia was very good and I learned a lot. I would've liked to have done more meaningful work. I also would've liked more work. I learned a lot about the Manufacturing process but felt that my skills could have been better utilized in a field more suited to what I went to school for.
It was a fun and quick way to get in your feet
Gap Leader (Former Employee) –  Franklin, OHMarch 9, 2017
It was a quick way to get yourself together and a good work environment. The people in there are good to you treat you just like family. Some of the management need help with social. skills
Pros
A lot of overtime
Cons
The point system
Life at Faurecia
Plant Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 26, 2017
Been with Faurecia 11 years. Recent structure requires Managers to work 14+ hours a day, 6-7 days a week. The company is not being run correctly from a corporate level. They need to work on proper personnel planning.
Pros
Pay with bonuses
Cons
16 hours a day or more expected regularly
Efficient and comfortable work environment with great employees
Operator (Former Employee) –  Fraser, MIFebruary 23, 2017
Faurecia is a very innovative company that has many benefits and great compensation. It works closely with many staffing agencies to ensure a diverse workplace. This job teaches patience, dedication, sacrifice, and team work altogether. The hardest part for me about this job was working with others because personality clash and everyone does not always agree on strategies, but now I enjoy and look forward to working with other individuals.