Faurecia Automotive Employee Reviews

fun but physically demanding job. great pay and benifits
Assembly Line Lead/Team Member, Full Time (Former Employee) –  Riverside, MOSeptember 7, 2016
a great company. their concept of employee\management relations,open lines of communication, and safety protocol. are excellent. i learned to use many tools and machines.
productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SCSeptember 6, 2016
machine oper and order puller part for BMW worked well with coworkers learned how to work under a lot of pressure. management was good worked well with coworkers
Pros
good team
Production Job
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Gluckstadt, MSJuly 8, 2016
While employed with Faurecia the pay was ok but at times we do not get a full check at the end of the work week...you can not have a family working at this job...
Supervisors that have little care about their employees
Gap Leader (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INJuly 4, 2016
This company is all about headcount and does not care about their employees. You are nothing but a number to this corporation and will not advance unless you flatter your boss.
productive fun work place
Gap Leader/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 23, 2016
productive but work conditions are bad breath in alot of bad weld smoke and the management is not ran by the book, it has alot of family that works there in human resource.
productive work place
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALJune 23, 2016
I learned how to build a seat from the bottom up and it was a great learning experience. I went in did my job and became the best at building seats
what i learned
Line Tech/GL (Former Employee) –  Gluckstadt, MSMay 20, 2016
I started off as a line tech and temporary worker. In less than a year I was hired on full time. Three months later I became a team leader and was considered for the supervisor in training position.With that being said, I learned that in life if you apply yourself and really work you can achieve more than you know.
Fast paced, interesting work place
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, MSMarch 27, 2016
The company is always on the move and always planning continuous improvement projects (always a fast pace)... sometimes to fast to assess if there is improvement.
Productive Business
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Fraser, MIFebruary 28, 2016
My typical day at work was getting the job done in a timely manner. I've learned what it takes to be a team leader and learn multiple tasks.
Laid off
Gap Leader / Hilo driver (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIFebruary 16, 2016
It's a great place to work every one is nice and good team player and a place for growth with in the company. laid off at this time.
Pros
the pay
Cons
laid off
Appears to be a good job
Welder (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHJanuary 25, 2016
I Haven't started yet, so I am un able to write a proper review. but I must find employed and would like notation of my completion of the class to get the acquired skills for this job
Pros
good job
Cons
layoffs
No spare parts
Master Stylist (Former Employee) –  BanburyNovember 19, 2015
No ping pong table, every thing broken, No screwdrivers, No spare parts. No respect No music, No smiling, Boss has shaky head. He no talk to me. Toilets velly smelly, work to hard, peopl leave all time, money no good, i go Decoma with my frends. better job mor money
Pros
Home time
Cons
work time
work
Metal Stamping (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MINovember 11, 2015
Experienced in the field of assembly and fabrication. Works extremely well in cooperative groups and/or setting unaccompanied. Willing to accommodate the needs of the facility as a whole. Able to satisfy any type of scheduling. Effective in maximizing the use of time and resources.
Faurecia is an ok place to work
Seat Builder / Logistics (Former Employee) –  Cottondale, ALNovember 6, 2015
Faurecia is an ok place to work but management needs more training. Benefits are good. Work environment is ok. Need more training time
benefits
Cons
management
Stability in question
Manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSNovember 2, 2015
While I was an employee, there were 6 plant managers at the facility. There was no clear plan or direction. There were three groups of consultants who assessed the plant the direction it should take. None of the suggestions were executed.
Pros
Resilient workforce
Productive Organization
Gap Leader (Former Employee) –  Wentzville, MONovember 1, 2015
Faurecia is a fast pace and very demanding work environment. Individual production is required. The compensation is great including time off and pay.
No one is willing to own responsibility
FES (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, MSOctober 15, 2015
Massive disconnect between managers, supporting engineers, and floor workers. Everyone points fingers at everyone else as to why nothing works right. Even though corporate tells the factory the wrong thing to do, it is still the factory's fault for the mess.
Productive and a enjoyable place to work
Gap Leader (Current Employee) –  cottondale, alJuly 10, 2015
On a typical day at work, the day go smoothly and more productive. I learn to authorize machines and build seats to the best of my ability. The management is a great management. The co-worker are very hard working and motivated. The hardest part about the job is when a machine goes down it might take time to reboot. The most enjoyable part of the day is worker well with my co-workers and get the job done. Therefore management can be please with outstanding performance.
OK place to work
Painter/Assembly Line/Gap Leader (Current Employee) –  saline, MiJanuary 24, 2015
I have learned the process on how to build doors and the management is ok it could be better, my co-workers at not that bad. hardest part of the job is gettting people to listen to you. most enjoyable part of the job is leaving.
Productive and fun place to work.
Production Line Assembler (Former Employee) –  Riverside, MOJanuary 7, 2015
Faurecia was a great company to work for. It was productive and a fun place to work. It was a fulfilling career with great co-workers. The hardest part of the job was relocating to Texas.
Pros
free lunches