Faurecia Employee Reviews

Fast pace and productive
Line Worker/Production (Former Employee) –  Riverside, MONovember 30, 2017
Productive and fast paced. union, Health ins, 401 K, paid vacation vision dental and life insurance. Management and HR department was very understating about life outside of the factory.
Pros
union paid heath insurance
Cons
work alot of hours
disconnection and intolerance of proven theroy
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, KYNovember 27, 2017
In a 6-month time frame, there were 3 different quality managers. The turn over rate of hourly associates is high enough to be a major concern that was not addressed. Supervision of production crews was unprofessional, and associates were belittled consistently. In the development of potential suppliers, there was no respect, and far too much finger pointing instead of problem-solving.
FAST Pace , A Lot of advancement opportunity
PC&L (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 27, 2017
Very fast paced work environment, good pay and benefits. A lot of advancement and internal promotions if interested. FREQUENT overtime and long hours.
Poor management, too many hours..80+ per week
Gap Leader (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INNovember 18, 2017
Management gave little to no insight as to what was going on and had us working 7 days a week 12 hours a day with no time off unless you use vacation.
Pros
pay
Cons
too many hours with no family time
faurecia
Operator (Former Employee) –  Saline, MINovember 16, 2017
We stood at a press all day and did the same part 500-800 times. it was really hot which was hard but hardest part was staying stading in the same spot the whole day. enjoyed the pay the most.
Pros
2 breaks and a lunch
Cons
standing and heat
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 9, 2017
Very fast paced job and very hot in the summer but I enjoyed working on the machine by myself I set my pace for the job also I learned alot about how to fix my machine and do things myself so I could get back to work rather than wait on someone and loose time I learned a lot
Pros
Knowlege builder
Cons
Hot in the summer
Not great
Welder (Current Employee) –  Walesboro, INNovember 9, 2017
You never know if you have to work weekends until last minute you aren't aloud to go to the doctor without taking points you aren't treated fairly at this plant
Pros
Pay
Cons
Poor management
faurecia
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSNovember 3, 2017
I loved the factory life and if you do this is a place for you. Great benefits fast work pace because it was mostly a production base work day. Just didn't like the long hours all the time.
its a job
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHOctober 29, 2017
Has its ups and downs just like and other job...if your looking for work its the right place for you...fast paced and will keep you busy and earn every dollar
nice and safe environment and safe working flows
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Indian Land, SCOctober 29, 2017
Now I am working in a quality department as a quality inspector I have working experience in injection molding and quality, so I have good experience in injection process and issue management.
Pros
free lunch and snacks
Cons
short breaks
Nice place far as the people you work with just had human resource problems need more easy articulate speaking people
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Fraser, MIOctober 25, 2017
Factory loss over 348 jobs in one year due,to quality of the parts sending 2 many bad parts. They were focus on numbers more than efficient parts in my view they need more quality workers for new business
Pros
Great oppurtunitys
Cons
Too competitive more quality over qaunity
Ok
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, INOctober 19, 2017
Good people, work place mind set. You have to watch your back, in there. Need s to be less stressful on the workers. Ok location for a new comer to the company
2nd Shift Production Supervisor
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCOctober 8, 2017
I enjoyed working for Faurecia. Second Shift worked well for me and I liked my team members. Unfortunately the plant closed and there was no opportunity to move on to another plant at that time.
Pros
Well managed plant
Cons
Plant closed
World Class
Manager Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIOctober 7, 2017
Excellent pay and benefits. Safety was number one. Career advancement was excellent. International company that had a solid foothold in global manufacturing.
Not bad company to work for.
Robotic Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 2, 2017
Busy nonstop. worked anywhere from 12-14 hour days. Hardly ever saw family. Hard to get vacation time. But money from working hours was good. Company gatherings and benefits were excellent.
Pros
benefits, company gatherings
Cons
never saw family
Great Job
TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Saline, MISeptember 24, 2017
Great job I left to relocate to Tennessee with family great job great benefits wonderful opportunities for growth the only thing I did not like was shift night shift
Production line
Machine Welder Operator (Former Employee) –  Fraser, MISeptember 21, 2017
Fast pace job production line building car door for Chrysler. The Chrysler 200 cars were discontinued. Building location was closed everyone was laid off for lack of work
fast pace and stressful
Production manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, INSeptember 20, 2017
a company that will challenge you to the fullest to make you a better employee. Training is always in your back pocket to improve your skills. very demanding and stressful.
Working in a fast- pace environment
WORKER (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALSeptember 19, 2017
A typical day would be productive, keeping up and putting out quality product. I learned to pay close attention to even the small details, when building a car. My manager/supervisor was awesome. It was a positive working atmosphere. I caught on very fast, it wasn't anything hard about my job. The most enjoyable part is that I put out quality product, with no rejects.
Quick Paced
Parts Inspector (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 18, 2017
Fast Paced, Long Hours, Tiring Work, cut throat, Pay was little when first arrived. Then it jumped up and the company became very selective and were pushy and difficult on employees.
Pros
good Pay
Cons
Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Faurecia. Our community is ready to answer.