Faurecia Employee Reviews

Do your research!
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIFebruary 2, 2016
Horrible Management! Treat their employees very horrible unless you are friends with the boss! Turnover is HIGH! Great people to work with but Management needs to go!
Pros
Cons
Horrible Environment! High Turnover!
production worker
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Saline, MIJanuary 28, 2016
This company has a high turn over rate, they labor is intense and not enough workers compensation. There was no consideration of the processes and well though instruction
Pros
learning new things
Cons
not a safe work environment
Typical Day
Master Production Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Columbus, INJanuary 24, 2016
Was told in my interview that there would be minimal overtime - this is for a salaried position. I work 12-14 hours per day and every weekend. They keep piling more and more work onto my position and there is no way to get it all done. I like my coworkers, but the management is terrible and their expectations are set too high.
operator
Gap Leader (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJanuary 17, 2016
Its ok, I go in do my job and I leave. Communication is bad but overall the company is ok. We keep getting laid off at this point don't know what's going on
faurecia
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Canton, MSJanuary 11, 2016
it is a good work environment. i am a production tech and i enjoy working for a company that acres for their employees. The pay rate is lower than most suppliers but the company has a great atmosphere and excellent reputation
Pros
loaction
Cons
pay rate
strict, stable place to work
Line Leader / Plant standardized work coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJanuary 1, 2016
This is my first factory job, I have learned a great deal from this company. I've leaned production, standardized work, quality, problem solving, machine repair. And much more. I have enjoyed my time here very much
Total Summary
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHDecember 27, 2015
i did not enjoy working here what so ever. They fire people for the most unnecessary reasons. it is the worst company i've ever worked for.
Grinder
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIDecember 21, 2015
Cannot work enough hours. Upper management never satisfied. Excessive travel. "Team" unity is fair at best. Most programs under financial pressure to get to break even. Bonuses rarely paid, due to objectives that you cannot improve.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Hours, travel, management
Great company to work for
Machine Operater (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIDecember 15, 2015
This was a part time position other then that it's a great company to work management was great and co-workers was great just need more hours
Pros
Great company
Cons
Need more hours
Excellent Job
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wentzville, MODecember 13, 2015
Make daily reports to quality engineers about quality of interior trim.
Supervise and manage a team of co-workers. The most enjoyable part of my day is making sure the quality is great.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No time off
Great company to work for good benifits too.
repairman had knowledge of entire panel (Former Employee) –  Saline, MINovember 24, 2015
Plenty opportunities there and great employees to work with!
You and your team have to meet daily quotas which is very possible if everyone does their jobs.
Pros
Bonuses.
Cons
Very Tired.
Too much nepitism and favortism
line driver (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INNovember 20, 2015
It is the most dysfunctional place I have ever work at a far as Automotive Manufacturing is concerned. Supervisors are put in place just because they know somebody in the office but they don't have a clue on how to run their area. Never have the material to run what you are told to run thus causing a lot of OT. Operators don't even know what part they are running as they just show up and pick up pipe or whatever and start running. It is a very wasteful company as far as material and time. Never have I seen a company pay set up people to come to work and stay on their phone or go outside for just about the whole shift and smoke instead of monitoring and measuring parts thru out their shift to make sure quality is being meant. No wonder they have lost their quality ratings because of how they run their workplace. No work discipline at all from the majority of the employees including most of the management. If you have came from a discipline work place(Japanese Ran) then Faurecia will truly be the easiest place you will ever work at and you will shake your head at all the dysfunction!
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Too much dysfunction and OT
get sick and you are out
driver cdl (Former Employee) –  washington ukNovember 19, 2015
rubbish .job long hours. low pay 3 days sick and risk the sack .they reckon you should be gratefull to work there ERRRR NOMATE ??
Pros
no free lunches here
Cons
compulsory overtime no home life
A very dirty work environment who will hire anyone
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SCNovember 17, 2015
Faurecia is a very hot and very dirty place to work. They will hire anyone regardless of experience or not. There is more playing and less working getting accomplished there.
Pros
Cons
no set work schedule
cool
Quality control and liaison (Former Employee) –  Saline, MINovember 11, 2015
I really liked working for them. it's worth working there. good benefits and good people and atmosphere. it was very clean and the way it's ran is nice.
Productive Clean and fun work place
Line Leader (Current Employee) –  Fraser, MINovember 11, 2015
Its a good company to work for but not a job to make a living. The workers is very nice and easy to work with. The only problem with this company is to many lay offs. And dealing with to many lay offs you will not be able to take care of home.
Pros
health care
Cons
Short breaks lay offs
Productive work place
operations (Former Employee) –  Saline, MINovember 10, 2015
One of the best jobs i ever worked. They offer a lot of overtime an this job gives holiday bonuses an signing bonus. They also give you a point systems so you can use certain days off instead of losing yo job, there is nothing really bad i can say about this job
Pros
you can work all the overtime in the world
Cons
No air conditions system
Decent place to work, but very stressful
MASTER SCHEDULER (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSNovember 8, 2015
I learned a lot with Faurecia and appreciate the opportunity to be able to hone on my skills. The most enjoyable part about the job was being able to teach others and watch them flourish with the things I taught and or created for the company. The turnover was terrible, especially in management making it very difficult to work. As soon as the seasoned employees were use to how the current manager wanted certain things, we were then forced to change as new leadership changes continued to happen in Vice Presidents, Plant Management, Controller, HR, Quality, PC&L, Engineering, and Operations.
Pros
Benefits, comparable pay
Cons
High Turnover in management, Long hours
Run far run fast
Lead logistics supervisor (Former Employee) –  Franklin, OHNovember 4, 2015
This is the most horrible job I have ever had. Management is oblivious to issues. The culture is hide behind emails for everything. I would not recommend anyone apply unless you like long hours, no direction and your phone ringing 24/7
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Everything else
You have time enough to eat on break.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCNovember 3, 2015
Very fast past and a multi task, great place to work the co-worker was great also. 12 hours shifts the pay was over the top you could save money and have a nice bank account. Management was nice people but they were serious about production.
Pros
Fast raises
Cons
point system