Favorite Healthcare Staffing

Favorite Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

awsome
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJanuary 31, 2017
my work day was great, lovely people, the most enjoyable part of the day of my job is when Cj calls to check on how your doing. the hardest part of the day is when you forget to eat. my management team is awesome.
Pros
lunches
Cons
short brakes
good job
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 31, 2017
management was great answered all my questions, training was educational and easy to follow instructions. work days are typically long but worth it.
Health care
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 22, 2017
Today in health care you really need to have an education to advance .
More knowledge means being able to help others with the quality of life. Especially the quality of care.
Pros
FLEXIBILTY
Cons
NOT ENOUGH HOURS OF WORK
LPN contract
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 4, 2017
I currently work as a contract LPN. 12 hours shifts working with disabled adults. The clients are easy and rewarding to work with.
Pros
health insurance
Cons
inclement weather
Great learning environment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, PADecember 29, 2016
I met a lot of clients, young, pregnant, homeless women that needed my unjudgemental assistance in various areas of their life
Pros
Bonding with women
Cons
Once the pregnant women delivered their child, the infant couldn't live at the house, they had to have housing before delivery
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Leawood, KSDecember 6, 2016
Great place to work with great hours you can pick yourself. Benefits are great as well. Each to apply online. Lots of places to choose from...................
Strict environment
Care Provider (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 30, 2016
The emergency management services provision, under the control of federal agencies, consisted of the long daily work hours, and required high level of attention. Nonetheless, the most enjoyable part of the job was the realization that I could help those who found themselves in a strange and unfamiliar environment.
Pros
Out of town traveling, good pay
Cons
Excellent Company to work for.
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hampton Roads, VANovember 2, 2016
I have worked for this company for some time now. I work for several agencies actually but my loyalty has always been and will always be with Favorite. The recruiters at the Richmond. Virginia office are absolutely amazing. These guys always have your best interest in mind unlike some agencies I have worked for whos' main priority is filling a shift. They actually take the time to get to know their nurses and place you where they think would be accommodating to both client and staff. They are honest and are not afraid to let you know if they don't think a particular facility is not a good fit for you. They have always taken the time to appropriately address any problem or concern at hand and are known for standing up for their nurses in sometimes unfair situations or situations where their nurses are singled out or treated unfairly. I recommend this staffing agency to anyone who asks about or entertain the idea of doing Agency work.
Pros
Plenty of work, great pay
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 1, 2016
By far one of the best agencies I have worked for. I am never canceled and if I am , they have a few places I can chose from to fill the spot. I work at least 40-50 a week. The pay is great as well. The team here in Kansas is awesome. They so polite, understanding and fun to work with. Not to mention I love the Favorite app. You can book your own work and don't even have to call the office. Overall my loyalty is with Favorite. Love you guys .....TL
Pros
Friendly and the pay
RN at geriatric assignment in Arlington TN
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TNOctober 29, 2016
Management is horrible. They make promises they don't intend to keep. Pay is good but no benefits. Staff at this site is territorial and will not help one iotta. Recruiters lie to get you in the door, once you are in they provide no assistance.
Pros
Paid once a weekly
Cons
Incompetent management
Different work environment depending on what facility you work at
PRN Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCOctober 27, 2016
Basic nursing but rewarding at different facilities. A typical day at work would be helping the patients and providing nursing care to a variety of patients
Pros
The pay
Cons
Different work environments
Great company to work for
Nurse (Current Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 26, 2016
Favorite is an excellent company to work for. I enjoy being able to make my own schedule and going to a variety of facilities. The pay is excellent. Of course, this is an agency and you're never guaranteed work but I have never had an issue getting as many (or as little) hours as I want. The recruiters at the home office are friendly, professional and have kept me steadily working. Whenever I've had any kind of issue they've always been helpful.
Favorite Healthcare
RN critical care/PACU (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAOctober 12, 2016
Great place to pick up extra hours in local hospitals in Western, MAss. Have kept a solid relationship with this company since 1998.
Able to find my preferences of 7p-7a in critical care.
Pros
available hours
Cons
floatinfg to non critical care areas
Overall good work environment.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNSeptember 28, 2016
My first hospital contract with through Favorite. For a long time I had been trying to get into the hospital to gain experience with no luck. But within weeks at Favorite I was finally able to and 6 months of hospital experience to my resume.
Pros
Gets your foot in the door of good experience.
Cons
When work is slow, out of sight out of mind.
great pay
Assisting in patient assessment (Former Employee) –  cherry hill njSeptember 26, 2016
no benefits
they do not let you work over 40 hours.
management is average
hours aren't consistent
facilities that they send you to aren't that clean
Pros
pay
Cons
lack of hours
great company I enjoyed working for them
LPN (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYSeptember 22, 2016
I enjoyed working for the agency. I needed more hours than they could offer. It is in a great part of the city easy to get to and a friendly atmosphere I took great pride in working for the company and if they ever could offer me more hours i would surely go back to the company. I took blood pressures. and cared for many patients. I completed ADL and multi taked
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
not enough hours offered
This is a wonderful company to work for when there are jobs and less cancelaTIONS
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 16, 2016
a typical day in tails getting your assignment, learning new parts of the job and getting to know new people. Hardest part of the job is not being familiar with the equipment.
Good environment
Critical Care Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lutherville, MDSeptember 11, 2016
The people are friendly. They provide all the needs for getting employed. A typical day at the office is full of smiles and respect.
I really enjoyed all the different assignments
Receptionist/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 10, 2016
I really enjoyed working with Favorite Staffing Agency and all of the different job experiences and people I had the pleasure of learning and meeting.
great pay that's about it!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Elgin, ILSeptember 7, 2016
Great pay! They send you to the worst of the worst places. You definitely work for every penny you make! An you're not guaranteed hours.
Pros
great pay!
Cons
constant cancelations before scheduled shift. Hours are not guaranteed!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Favorite Healthcare Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.