Favorite Healthcare Staffing

Favorite Healthcare Staffing Employer Reviews

Dont Bother Applying
Rn (Former Employee), PAJanuary 9, 2015
Cons: idiotic recruiter
As an RN of 18 years who has been battered by the healthcare profession of hiring, firing, making full time jobs per diem or part time, I am once again pounding the pavement looking for work. Aptly qualified with 15 years acute care exp under my belt, I was casually brushed off by this company as "not qualified" because my exp was deemed not recent enough, sadly because I was unemployed for 6 months.

The lazy and incompetent moron recruiter tells me this over the phone, admits she never even bothered to look at my resume, while its likely that a new grad with zero experience will walk right into a hospital job for the pittance of a wage that is offerred.

Unskilled phone recruiter was hostile and rude and condescending, and only called to tell me "no thanks"

How do idiots like this have a job??? This was a recruiter for 13 week assignments at Pocono Medical Center in Stoudsburg, PA
Favorite Healthcare Staffing Review
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXDecember 12, 2014
Pros: co-workers, fast-paced, daily goal meet. overtime
Cons: was a temp project/temp to hire position
Typical day at work is to make sure emails are read, employment applications are finished, telephone reception, Recruit nurses to work in hospitals. I've learned from this job how to set goals and duties and how to make sure all information is correct for background check, help new people complete their profiles and answer any questions they may have.Management was professional, my co-workers worked hard and are team players and was easily able to work with them. the hardest part of the job was making sure we recruit many nurses and workers for the staffing company and meet daily goals, The most enjoyable part of the job was it was very fast-paced environment and liked when i met daily goals and my management complimented and noticed my work.
recruiter
SR Recruiter (Former Employee), Providence, RIDecember 11, 2014
Pros: connect people with jobs
interview , process all hiring paper work job placements
manager was great coworker were awesome
can't keep promises
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Leawood, KSDecember 4, 2014
A group of unprofessional women, talking as if they are in a sorority unable to get you a good shift.
CNA
Unit Manager/CNA (Current Employee), san antonio txDecember 1, 2014
Favorite is unorganized but you compensated very well its not worth leaving your full time job for them. I do not recommend working for them but as a PRN job it does help pay the bills. You never know what kind job you will walking in to I was always prepared for that but other CNA would get scared or just not professional about the jobs I always swallowed my pride and just what the other staff was doing.
i enjoy working at this location also and adjusted pretty fast
Medical Assistant PRN (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 29, 2014
Pros: have payroll experience
I enjoyed working at this location also i learned new things at this work site. I was always busy at this location it was more of a secretary job which kept me busy. I did some of payroll and kept up with the material because it was a construction site. Learned the safety rules and equipment needed to use for the assignment organized around and did paper work, faxing, and copies.
Fun work place, Very Positive, would go out of there way to help
Recruiter (Former Employee), Portland, OrNovember 20, 2014
Pros: great work culture, very friendly, great bonuses.
Cons: was located in down town portland
Loved work here, they treated everyone kind and encouraged a positive work in environment with a great bonus structure. I was let go due to the Economy.
Hmmm
none (Former Employee), DecaturNovember 20, 2014
Pros: $.25 more than local agencies
Cons: attitudes, unprofessionalism, childishness.
My experience was nice at first. I was unable to take a shift during one of Georgia's bad storms and the office staff had the nerve to call me from her personal number and speak to me in a very rude way. Following this incident they decided not to send me anymore shifts. I wonder what the regional manager would say about the nasty attitudes of the Decatur office.
I would not recommend working here! EVER!
Radiology (Former Employee), Kansas City, Mo.November 10, 2014
Cons: short breaks, no benifits, and low pay!
I applied and was happy to get the job....
And then the drama starts. Lowest pay ever! Your Co workers want nothing to do with you or help you. If you are confident in your skills they treat you like a threat. They changed my job hours and position...it was not a request. I was told this would be my new schedule. I would be working EVERY holiday and I had no choice. And the best part was I would be getting NO benifits!

Management is horrible and policy is rediculous.
flexability in job and areas to work
Agency Nurse (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 3, 2014
Pros: flexability
Cons: being called off if shift was really needed
Once getting to go to a facility a few times the staff accepted us as co-workers and were glad for our help. Hardest part of job was being called off if work was needed, but being persistent and flexible made up for that. Management tried hard to give everyone assignments they could handle best and be successful at.
WAs a great place to work until the Chase Bank buy out
Direct Care Technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasOctober 24, 2014
Pros: a very open and receptive enviornment
Cons: after the chase take over that entire friendly enviornment changed for the negative
I worked with an excellent team of deposit and ACH Services Professional

The section manager was a great leader and manager
Exciting and meeting interesting people
LPN (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 23, 2014
Pros: meeting interesting people
Cons: not stable employment
Fast Paced, Supervisor responsibilities, Working with Team players
Good Communication, Prompt Responses
RN NICU Level II (Current Employee), Mesa, AZOctober 13, 2014
Pros: communication
I did registry for a couple weeks. Was pleasant, the facility was great. Favorite got me working just 2 days after arriving in the area.
(of course it helped that I had just finished a travel assignment with them in MN, and my file was more than up to date)

Never a MISTAKE on my paycheck.

Always prompt responses with communications.
fun work place
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 7, 2014
Pros: friendly co-works
Cons: long hours no sleep
long hours but fun met new people and around children you grow to love. Travel to differnt cites, and states
Waste of time
RN (Former Employee), Indianapolis, IndianaOctober 5, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: poor communication
I put a lot of time into doing the testing, paying for a physical, getting all the paperwork faxed in, etc. I called and emailed several times a day for weeks to try and pick up shifts, only to be ignored. I am an RN with years of experience. The only assignment I ever received was over 2 hrs away from me and that lasted 2 weeks. Don't waste your time!
GREAT JOB OPPORTUNITY
CNA PCA (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: flexibility and compensation
Cons: scheduling cancellations
TYPICAL DAY WALKING IN A FACILITY NEVER BEFORE BEEN TO
AND NEVER KNOWING WHAT YOU MAY BE WALKING INTO
BEST PART THE EXPERIENCE AND OPPORTUNITIES
AND FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING
Productive and Enjoyable Work Place
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: free lunches, great team, awesome manager/mentor
Cons: we worked through our lunch hour however this didn't bother me (may have bothered others)
I can truly say that although this job was challenging at times I learned a great deal about customer service and organization. The management was always top notch and I got along with all co - workers. Not only were we co-workers but we were a team that constantly had each others back. Like all job there were good days and bad days but overall I enjoyed my time working there.
LPN, Worcester, MA
LPN (Former Employee), Worcester, MASeptember 3, 2014
Pro: pay rates were ok but there is another agency in the area that pays about $4 more and hour.

Con: had to call in 2 hrs prior to shift. Many times just to learn that the shift had been cancelled. They keep you on just in case something else came up, usually didn't tho. Also, was booked for shifts I did not agree to and when I resigned I received an email stating that they could no longer work with me because I was a no call/no show to the shift I didn't agree to work! But a week later I was still receiving calls for jobs...

Something fishy with this company. Only go if you have to.
Favorite Staffing
Clinical Medical Assistant/ Lab Technician (Current Employee), Copperas Cove, TxAugust 17, 2014
Pros: the hours
Cons: not guaranteed position
I am pleased with working with Favorite, They have stuck by theeir word and offered me opportunites as a medical assistant which I am glad to be apart of.
Nice team to work for and they appreciate your work
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAAugust 6, 2014
Pros: they always remembered my birthday and brought me a card and treats to share at site
Cons: sometimes the traveling was a bit much but i learned to deal with it
Working at different hospitals in different environments, learned to drop into new surroundings running. I learned to trust myself and my skills and learned to interact with new people and situations daily. For the most part all the hospitals were appreciative of the help you supplied to them. Very kind and helped orient me to their floor. The hardest part was the constant new environments and the most enjoyable part was being appreciated

1 2 3 4 5

About Favorite Healthcare Staffing

Favorite Healthcare Staffing, Inc is one of the nation's most sophisticated Joint Commission certified healthcare staffing companies, – Read more

Favorite Healthcare Staffing Photos