Fayette County Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

Don't expect to be appreciated.
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington Courthouse OhioSeptember 17, 2015
There are no yearly raises, they work you late every night but make you leave early on Fri because there's no overtime allowed. Fayette is bankrupt so OSU is bailing them out and slowly but surely bringing their own people in and getting rid of employees that have been there for a long time. The End.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Lucky to get a lunch, work late every night, catty work environment.
medical technologist (Former Employee) –  Washington Court House, OHNovember 4, 2015
Great environment with wonderful coworkers. A typical work day is very fast paced and challenging. Very supportive and helpful management.
Excellent patient care.
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  Washington C.H., OhioJanuary 18, 2012
Great place to work. It is a small community hospital offering inpatient and outpatient care to a town of about 15,000 people. The staff was friendly and professional. The medical staff provided quality care. There are several outpatient clinics available to patients. JCAHO Accredited.
Pros
great benefits, friendly staff
Productive fast paced
STNA (Current Employee) –  Washington Court House, OHJanuary 7, 2015
It is a fast paced environment that keeps me busy and on my toes which I enjoy, I like the one on one care that I get to provide. There is job security in healthcare,
Pros
job security
Fayette County Memorial Hospital
Crystal Reports Developer/Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington Court House, OHDecember 4, 2014
The role of Crystal Reports Developer has been a great challenge for me. I enjoyed the growth opportunities to expand my knowledge in the IT field.

I found my role to be very rewarding knowing that the data I presented could change things.
Work place with a diverse setting
Okay to contact this Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Washington Court House, OHJuly 25, 2014
Fayette has a great therapy team that is devoted to promoting patients quaility of life.
Pros
great hands on time with patients.
Cons
hospital upper management
cooking i enjoyed working there.
Cook, Pbx operator, ER registration, Clerk (Former Employee) –  washington court houseMay 23, 2013
I liked working there as cook once i moved out further in the hospital i really liked being around the public.
Pros
insurance started at time of employement .

Want to know more about Fayette County Memorial Hospital?

Ask a question