Fayette County Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

Unprofessional
Admit Clerk/Patient Access (Current Employee) –  Washington Court House, OHApril 25, 2017
A lot of times you would have to work overtime due to them being short staffed. They didn't value their employees or stand behind them. You weren't allowed to take any sort of break and didn't have anywhere to store food or drinks. Their equipment is very outdated and working environment was dirty.
Pros
Loved the people and the job itself just not the organization.
Cons
No break. Very unprofessional
Hospital
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Washington Court House, OHJuly 2, 2016
I really liked working at the hospital. The people were very friendly and the lady that showed me how to do all the right things to do in being a phlebotomist. The director of the program was not very friendly at all. But all the other ones that I worked with there for my clinical's was very friendly.
Pros
friendly people
Cons
Director was rude.
medical technologist (Former Employee) –  Washington Court House, OHNovember 4, 2015
Great environment with wonderful coworkers. A typical work day is very fast paced and challenging. Very supportive and helpful management.
Don't expect to be appreciated.
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington Courthouse OhioSeptember 17, 2015
There are no yearly raises, they work you late every night but make you leave early on Fri because there's no overtime allowed. Fayette is bankrupt so OSU is bailing them out and slowly but surely bringing their own people in and getting rid of employees that have been there for a long time. The End.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Lucky to get a lunch, work late every night, catty work environment.
Productive fast paced
STNA (Current Employee) –  Washington Court House, OHJanuary 7, 2015
It is a fast paced environment that keeps me busy and on my toes which I enjoy, I like the one on one care that I get to provide. There is job security in healthcare,
Pros
job security
Fayette County Memorial Hospital
Crystal Reports Developer/Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington Court House, OHDecember 4, 2014
The role of Crystal Reports Developer has been a great challenge for me. I enjoyed the growth opportunities to expand my knowledge in the IT field.

I found my role to be very rewarding knowing that the data I presented could change things.
Work place with a diverse setting
Okay to contact this Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Washington Court House, OHJuly 25, 2014
Fayette has a great therapy team that is devoted to promoting patients quaility of life.
Pros
Great hands on time with patients.
Cons
Hospital upper management
cooking i enjoyed working there.
Cook, Pbx operator, ER registration, Clerk (Former Employee) –  washington court houseMay 23, 2013
I liked working there as cook once i moved out further in the hospital i really liked being around the public.
Pros
insurance started at time of employement .
Excellent patient care.
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  Washington C.H., OhioJanuary 18, 2012
Great place to work. It is a small community hospital offering inpatient and outpatient care to a town of about 15,000 people. The staff was friendly and professional. The medical staff provided quality care. There are several outpatient clinics available to patients. JCAHO Accredited.
Pros
great benefits, friendly staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fayette County Memorial Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Fayette County Memorial Hospital Reviews by Location