Fazoli's Employee Reviews in United States

Not terrible
associate manager (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 20, 2016
Not terrible but not the best. Not everyone has their priorities straight. Mostly high school kids working here so get use to pointless drama and gossiping.
Positive
Associate (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, KSAugust 12, 2016
Positive atmosphere with customer minded employees. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Work was usually fast paced and productive. The management was very engaged in the day to day work.
Pros
Employees discount
Cons
No benefits for the first year of employment
Friendly and respectful work enviornment
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 10, 2016
Hands on with costumer. Learned how to make Italian food. Mangers are very respectful. Co-workers are nice team, will help if needed. Love the fact that you spend a lot of time with the costumer.
Pros
Fresh Food
Cons
No benfits if your not a manger
fast paced and productive
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZAugust 8, 2016
typical day of work; prep, open, cook, clean, help customers, cashier, manage a crew, and close.
management was great
co-workers were great
hardest part about the job was stepping up at a young age to manage a crew
most enjoyable part was all the free food
Pros
free food, discounts, benefits
Cons
long days
Alright
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXAugust 7, 2016
What I thought about the management was alright, needed work on the teamwork and peoples needs. But, every good at keeping everything clean and fine.
Pros
Food
Cons
Short breaks
Fun at Fazoli's
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARAugust 2, 2016
Really great place to work even for a restaurant. I learned great leadership skills as well as customer service skills to better myself in the work enviorment.
Very bad job experience!
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSAugust 1, 2016
1st day on job after paper work, put in back with very little training, that's ok, but manger left, till, 2:45 I stood back their trying to figure what was needed, but not bad part. Long story short after 7 hours no breaks no lunch. I left on own at 3:30 because no training breaks or lunch, would of ate before if would have knew. I was so hungry and mad I couldn't think. I would of gave a 110% for this low pay job but very disappointed I was treated this way on 1st day lol only image what else future would hold! Their loss!
Pros
Clean place
Cons
No breaks, training or respect
Good place to work with the right management team
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ames, IAJuly 28, 2016
Often understaffed. Management team was either very strong or very weak. High turnover rates. Most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the guests and bringing smiles to their faces.
Fun workplace
Catering Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, INJuly 20, 2016
I enjoyed the interaction with our guests and my fellow employees. It was a fun environment and taught me the essentials of great customer service.
Pros
The atmosphere
Cons
No room for advancement
Great teamwork
Cashier/Cook/Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJuly 1, 2016
Fazolis is a very team-oriented company which is great. Everybody worked together towards common goals.The atmosphere would occasionally get rather hectic and exhausting occasionally.
Pros
Team-oriented
Cons
inadequate pay for services
It was okay
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOJune 30, 2016
With this company I did learn a lot of skills. Inventory management, training others, scheduling, and ability to read financial reports among other skills. However, the amount of work versus the amount of pay was not worth it at the level of management.
Pros
Free lunch for managers
Cons
No breaks for General Management
Fast Paced work environment
Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIJune 30, 2016
Some days were very hectic and other days not so much. No matter how much we may get on each others nerves some days, we were still like family. Management was great and were flexible with our schedules.
Love
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNJune 29, 2016
This was my first job. I absolutely loved the work place. I just wasn't getting the amount of pay that is desirable to live on.
Pros
good people/coworkers
Cons
low pay
Assitant manager
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MSJune 23, 2016
I really enjoyed this job and everyone that I worked with. I had plenty of time outside of work to be with my family when I needed it.
Pros
balanced work schedule
Cons
most adavncement requires relocation
n/a
Kitchen Worker. Cashier. (Current Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAJune 22, 2016
It is a nice place to work. Everyone is super nice and helpful. They help me alot throughout the years
Slightly okay
Associate Cashier (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 7, 2016
worst boss ever he was sloppy and disheveled. Although it was fun to work there no matter how much I cleaned the environment was dirty. Even had a cricket problem which i told my boss he didnt do anything about it.
laid-back work environment, fun and friendly!
Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNMay 28, 2016
as a manager i would start out my day usually getting all the necessary things to get prepared before the store opens which involves prepping all the food needed for the shift and or whole day. giving the associates tasks to complete before the store opens so we are ready and prepared for the day. counting the tills and safe, working on the computer, counting and finishing the truck order . after opening we give associates certain positions they are strong enough to handle, and give them tasks throughout their shift. i learned how to manage a store, dealing with money, working with computers and multi-tasking . management was always strong and always helps out as they would if we/they were associates. everyone treated equal. coworkers always got along and treated as equal and respected. co-workers always got along with each other and if there was problems it would be resolved quickly. the hardest part of the job was when short staffed the longer hours each individual would have to work. most enjoyable part of the job was the job in general i loved it. it was my favorite place to work.
Pros
the job was laid back and very friendly . everyone felt as equal
Cons
long hours when short staffed (like 12+ in one day), And having to do that continuousl, throughout the week
Very chill workplace most of the time.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHMay 26, 2016
People are very easy to get along with. Some mangers are a little lazy but if you are a hard worker and don't mind a lot of work you would love Fazolis. Drive-thru does the most work. In drive-thru you take orders, cash them out, bag and hand out food, do dishes, and make bread.
Pros
50% all food when you work.
Cons
Long nights.
Upbeat and enjoyable workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYMay 14, 2016
Work would usually range from very fast pace to steady and productive.
I learned how to handle money, run a register, and correctly train other associates.
Management style was very different depending on the manager.- Confusing and frustrating.
The other workers were very enjoyable and pleasant to work with.
The hardest part was dealing with the different management styles.
The most enjoyable was working with fun people who wanted to help and do a good job.
Pros
free lunch, short hours, fun environment
Cons
management miscommunication, very busy days, dirty/germy work
good place to start nut not enough hours
Cook (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXApril 20, 2016
Everyone gets treated differently, no one will get their hours they want to get unless you been working there for a while

2.7