Fazoli's Employee Reviews

Horrible
Associate (Current Employee) –  Springfield, OHMay 2, 2017
They always tend to use the same excuse. I've been working here since August and I just now realized how horrible this place is. I am looking for a new job.
Productive and fun work place
Associate (Former Employee) –  Draper, UT 84020May 1, 2017
had a hard time with the schedule and learning at first but ended up having an easier time training the way they trained me, had a lot of fun co-workers and they always made going to work fun and exciting to see what the day would bring me
Pros
free food, fun co-workers
Cons
bad shift hours
Not really
Kitchen Associate (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INApril 22, 2017
At least in this area, more politics than anyone should have to deal with and I would highly recommend a better inter action from the upper levels demonstrate an honest and direct interest not only in the operations of a location, but the interaction with the crew members. i.e., If you have a concern be direct and ask the individual yourself.
Pros
Cons
to long to list
Bad environment with harsh conditions and no regulations.
Trainer/Server (Former Employee) –  2449 jacksboro pikeApril 19, 2017
Fazolis started as a nice high school job and I started to want to make it more of a full time thing but was unable to advance due to bad ownership, poor management, and other coworkers being in relationships with management workers, which gave favoritism to those who were.
Pros
70% discount meals and good coworkers
Cons
Poor management, ownership that doesn't care, little to no advancement opportunities, and low pay.
Good
Dining Room Server (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYApril 18, 2017
Excellent managers and a very good people to work with. They are able to work around my schooling and doctor apts. if I needed a day off they gave me the day off without any question.
Operations
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 18, 2017
Upper management very poor and not involved in days to day operations. Constant menu changes and no labor for training. Buildings in poor condition and not inviting.
Pros
Non
Cons
Horrible food
Not the best place to work at.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Madison, WI 53704April 17, 2017
One of the biggest problems about working at Fazoli's was the management. When I came in to do my interview, I ended up waiting 30 minutes to an hour. Of course, I got the job but the managers there weren't that great. Some managers there were really nice and funny people to talk to and get to know, but others had a stuck-up attitude and honestly seemed like they didn't care about you. The co-workers I worked with were also pretty bad. I worked with druggies and people that had no sense of respect. If you want to test your patience, or if you're a duggie yourself, you should definitely work here.
productive place
Asst. Mgr (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOApril 14, 2017
learned how to do catering at other businesses. the other team members were very click oriented. the pay and the benefits are not very competitive. general manager was doing shady things.
Pros
free food
Cons
benefits and pay
Great atmosphere
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXApril 13, 2017
Everyone here is fun and productive when in the proper positions, the management is relaxed but yet strict giving a fair contrast to other places that others might have seen
Teenager/school job.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOApril 11, 2017
Extremely easy to catch on, some managers are lazy. New GM is really nice and understanding. Help you when you need it and everyone works together. It's okay.
Pros
Easy, Tips, 50% off meals, free food/drink sometimes
Cons
slackers and impatient customers, Low pay
Fun job with some stress
Assistant Trainer (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOApril 6, 2017
Fazolis was a great job. They allow you to advance, they work around your schedule most of the time (pretty flexible) staff is always prettt friendly, and if you can handle the stress of being a fast food resteraunt (and do both) it's awesome.
Pros
50% off employee meals, flexible scheduling, decent pay for fast food job
Cons
Can get stressful very easy
fun
Crew Person (Former Employee) –  Salina, KS 67401April 6, 2017
This was my first job i had when i was in high school. I really enjoyed working there for the 3 years i worked before going off to college. I worked a lot of hours for the company and was lead trainer for this company.
Busy Days
Assistant General Manager and Catering Rep (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOApril 6, 2017
Started out slow and ended busy, pretty relaxed place to work. Of course in the restaurant industry it's fast paced and busy. Good class of customers go in there. I started out just as a manager and was then moved to a training location.
Pros
Fast Paced
Cons
Too far
Not a good Experience
Server (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOApril 2, 2017
Working here was not a good experience because the management was terrible. I barely had an orientation, they just throw you in and hopefully you figure out what to do on your own.
Fun/busy workplace with lots of fun people
Team/Crew Member (Former Employee) –  St. Peters, MOMarch 31, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of preparing the kitchen for the restaurant to open and then washing dishes and serving guests.

I learned that working hard brings good things and that working with people can be enjoyable when you have a pleasant attitude.

The management was friendly and helpful and the workplace culture was positive.
Pros
Employee discounts
Cons
Great job for younger people.
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAMarch 29, 2017
Was a great job to get me introduced into the working world. Had a lot of good people above and below me. Wide mix of personalities and people. Fun at times and challenging at others.
Fazoli's was a wonderful family restaurant to work at
Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 28, 2017
Fazoli's was a wonderful place to work at. I love each guest that came to the restaurant to eat. All the employees was wonderful to work with. It was a family restaurant to work at.
Smellin' like butter
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, INMarch 27, 2017
Management was fine.
It's more of a high-school type of job.
Pays pretty good. I'm not sure about any of the benefits though.
Laid-back atmosphere. Cool people.
Pros
Easy
Cons
too easy
Not good work services
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Castleton, INMarch 23, 2017
Working at fazolis wasn't the best work experience. Everyone wasn't doing what they were supposed to do, and everyone argued and nobody was getting payed enough for what the managers put us through.
Pros
The business was fast at getting things done
Cons
No communication, not enough pay, not enough hours.
Clean and fun
Manager (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INMarch 22, 2017
Although the store was clean and a fun place to work the employees did care enough and the GM did not enforce anything so it was always chaotic.......
Pros
50% off on food
Cons
Healthcare, work conditions, and pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fazoli's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7