Fazolis Employee Reviews

fun place to take your family to eat
Cashier/Dishwasher (Former Employee), O'Fallon, MOAugust 24, 2015
the managers here a Fazolis are very nice and welcoming. The most enjoyable part about this job was working with amazing coworkers they were like family. The hardest part of this job was learning the cashregister.
would love to go back to work for them, Left on maternity leave went into premature labor, Thwy closed before i could return
Cook and Cashier (Former Employee), Macon, GAAugust 15, 2015
Pros: got to take food home sometimes
Cons: being on my feet sometimes all day when i was pulling doubles and pregnat
If i came in morning shift i would start with preparing salads then when finished would start or help with cooking the sauces pastas etc,
i learned how to work alongside the manager to oversee production
The managers were great, could go to them about anything
i had some great coworkers, some not so great,
Hardest part of the job was keeping up with the orders especially during rush hour
Most enjoyable wa working in dining room serving customers
Summer job
Cook (Former Employee), Columbia, MOJuly 6, 2015
Pros: First job
Cons: No benefits
During a typical day at work I would bag customers' groceries or retrieve grocery carts when needed. During down time I performed basic cleaning duties throughout the store.
Fazolis Workplace
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee), Onalaska, WIJune 7, 2015
A typical day at work would be making food and doing all the prepare work for the day. Management was understanding most of the time but at other times could be very rude. My co-workers were beyond friendly and super helpful to help me get to where I needed to be skill level wise. The hardest part of my day would be getting burned by .all the hot sauces and noodles. The most enjoyable part of my day was prepping the breadsticks for the night
great place to work food is amazing
fazolisCook/Cashier (Former Employee), Richmond, INJune 2, 2015
Pros: free lunches
i loved working here everyone was so helpful and caring alot of younger kids but that is what makes a job ..lots of diff backgrounds free lunches so thats a plus plus
A good place to start off
Cashier/Food Runner/Expo (Former Employee), Wichita,KansasApril 27, 2015
Can be fun. very fast paced. But you get to greet and get to know customers.

Most coworkers slacked off
A great place if youre looking for advancement
worst job ever
CASHIER, WAITRESS, BUSSER, DISHWASHER (Former Employee), Troy, OHApril 22, 2015
Pros: there was no pros
Cons: worst food ever
the employees were lazy, the management team sucked, the general manager didnt know how to do his job. we always ran out of product and customers had to wait almost an hour for their food.
Take Everything as a learning lesson
Associate (Former Employee), Centennial, COApril 22, 2015
Pros: Good hours
Cons: Pay per hour, management
Working at these two places definitely helped me break my shell of being shy and fearful of people. You learn to communicate better and improve your customer service skills, something you will use in any job. The most enjoyable thing was the different people you encountered and the joy on their faces after a satisfying meal. My co-workers made coming to work the best because there was never a dull moment.
No Rewards for Loyalty or Hard Work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Lexington KYApril 8, 2015
Pros: half price lunches
Cons: Corporate disconnected from what truly running the restaurants involves
This company is all about the profits. It doesn't matter how long you have worked for them, or how hard you work, chances are good that your efforts will go unnoticed. Typically the shifts are run with one employee being left to man the front line, while others are used for tasks such as washing dishes or prepping breadsticks. This is not supposed to happen during peak hours. But, it is a common practice.
Very fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Louisville, KYApril 1, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: supervisors weren't very nice
Everyone treated you like family. You were always eligible for a raise. This company also encourages you to move up in the company.
A fun work place with great people
Cashier/Waitress (Former Employee), Paintsville, KYFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: discount on food
Cons: you always smell like breadsticks
A typical day at work is different each day. You'll be moved around from front register to drive thru to the stove. You wont get bored, there's always something to.
Poor management, No career advancements
Steam table operator/ cashier (Former Employee), Mishawaka, INJanuary 24, 2015
I dedicated 3 years of my life to get a 10 cent raise, thats all they get for a review.
I hated working here.
Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee), Jackson, MIJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: break time
Cons: doing everyones job
- i did more than what i was asked.
- i didnt my managers jobs while they would just sit around
- having to pick up others slack
- being able to take a break
General Manager (Current Employee), Jasper IndianaJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: hours of operation. work life balance
Cons: primary shift for gms
I run a Fazolis restaurant and I enjoy it. I oversee the systems of the restaurant. I particularly enjoy how much interaction I have with my costumers. The hardest part of the job is managing a staff consisting of almost all part time workers, ensuring they are happy with the hours they get and keeping them happy to work for you even in lower volume periods.
could have been more hands on
Backroom cook (Former Employee), Alton, ILJanuary 17, 2015
loved working there, but they couldve done things differently, to many people working when not needed
Fun workplace
Cook (Former Employee), Pueblo, COJanuary 9, 2015
It was fun but the management was very dis-organized and liked to play favorites
nice people, and excellent service
Cashier/Clerk (Current Employee), Omaha,NEDecember 28, 2014
Pros: discounts on meals, had very nice people
Cons: very little time spent outside the business
Assisted people with there orders and proper seating. Arranged condiments and silverware for each table/booth . Disinfected and organized the restaurant for safe and healthy satisfaction. Provided each costumer with patients and excellence of great guest service during meals and any concerns of aid. During intermission preparing for future business was applied for conciliation. While working and contributing to a cheerful atmosphere. Advocate for efficient assistance by relaying concerns and needs in a timely manner. Exhibit patience, compassion and a sensitivity to costumers unsettle level of at all times.
fun workplace
Associate worker (Current Employee), Moraine, OHNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good place to advance and move up to management when you work hard
management is very helpful, everyone s polite, the enviornment is clean and safe
A great place to work with great people.
Associate (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNOctober 30, 2014
Pros: great managment
Cons: gets pretty busy some nights
Although it was a restaurant job, it was the greatest job I have ever held. The managers are amazing and the owner, Daryl is so nice. They give you chances to really move up and learn more. Hours are flexible with your schedule. I made a lot of great friends, life long friends here.
Time Flys.
Cashier and Waiter/Waitress (Former Employee), Somerset, KYOctober 2, 2014
lets walk in to fazolis and get greeted with a welcome greeting. ring up customers orders and place them where the customers choose to sit.