Fazolis

Fazolis Employer Reviews

Decent work enviroment
Cook (Current Employee), Moline, ILJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: some friendly employees
Cons: lack of training, hostile enviroment
I typically do one thing. Prep. I've learned little beyond what they have me do. Job isn't difficult, just boring and lonely.
Time for a step forward
Point of Sale Associate (Current Employee), Lexington, KYDecember 17, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: short breaks, unfair management staff
My current place at Fazolis isn't a hard one at all, but due to some of our management it's not worth the minimum wage pay. I am a very loyal worker myself and if it wasn't for leaving for school I would have already pursed a new job. Work conditions here are unfair for certain workers and as hard as I work and I even ask to cover others shifts just to earned that little extra money each paycheck the work goes unnoticed and the unfair treatment continues.
fun place to work at
Associate (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 27, 2013
fazolis was a fun place to work at everybody got along well and management was great to work for
Prodictive and Hard Work but yet Fun
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 27, 2013
A typical day at work involves helping customers have the best experience possible. This includes helping the servers when needed and making sure that my duties are done so that the restaurant stays clean and presentable.
Best begginner job EVER!
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Cross Lanes, WVNovember 25, 2013
Cons: easy to be accused
Fazolis was the funnest, most entertaining job I ever had! I loved everything and everyone there!
Great job to learn about the restaurant business
Hourly Associate (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCNovember 24, 2013
Pros: free meals, friendly environment
Cons: no room for growth in the company, no raises in the 7 years i have worked there
A typical day at work was to take orders, expedite food, deliver the food, and clean up after customers left. I had to use the register and do a good deal of customer service. I had to keep my area of the restaurant stocked while doing Front of House shift. The hardest part of the job is just knowing that no matter how hard you work you won't grow in the company. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was honestly customer service. I enjoy helping customers and making their experience enjoyable.
easy job and i worked with family
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee), Abilene, TXNovember 17, 2013
Pros: 50% discount
Cons: extra hours if requested
I would show up and get my things ready for my shift and what my cleaning job was for that day and the day was always the same as other days just work and getting another day over with and I learned how to work on a line at a fast pace and how to fix orders that were not done the correct way most of the managers we had were nice and easy to get along with and some were hard to work with do to making me fill like the way I am doing a task is wrong when I was taught to do it the way I was doing it my co-workers were cool and fun to work with do to that they were my brothers and co-workers that I have worked for a year and a half the hardest part about this job is having to listen to the things that were said by managers and not react to them and the most enjoyable thing was that I liked that I worked with my brothers and that I was one off the ones that new co -workers would ask about how to do a job task .
fun job to have in high school
CASHIER (Former Employee), carmel, inOctober 30, 2013
very fun place to work. all co workers were very friendly and management is very understanding.
fast pace job
Cashier (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNOctober 22, 2013
Pros: alright pay
I loved this job but I didn't not like how the restaurant was managed
MY FIRST JOB
Cashier (Former Employee), Hutchinson, KSSeptember 17, 2013
MET INTERESTING PEOPLE
GREAT COWORKERS
GOOD MUSIC AND FOOD
good food
COOK (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 26, 2013
good food, interesting environment, stable and innovative
Good Employer
Crew Member (Former Employee), Pueblo CoAugust 16, 2013
Good place to work for Enjoyed the people i worked forI really enjoyed Christi she was very informative when i asked a question. Took the time to show me what i i was doing
fun place at times
Prep cook, Service Leader, Cashier (Former Employee), MOJuly 16, 2013
Pros: managers and co workers
Cons: smashed spegetti in the floor
seveing bread sticks and hot oven items, cool co-worker, kids night was the hard part about the job, I learned blacks can be racist to their own people. I enjoyed opening with my co workers and cool managers
It was a decent job but could be fun at times.
Cook, Dish Washer, Cashier, Food Runner (Former Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOJune 27, 2013
Pros: half off everything if you worked that day and free sodas everyday
Cons: people would always just get moved around and not be able to stay in their assigned spot
My typical day at work consisted of cooking a lot of food and keeping the customers happy and have their food out to them as fast as possible. I also washed dishes every time that I worked. I worked anywhere from 4 to 10 hours shifts. I learned that I had to keep everything clean and organized to make my job easier. Also to never let anything get behind or you would get into trouble. The management was pretty good there, The GM was an awesome person and worked well with his employees. The hardest part of the job was when a lot of people came in at once or at closing time. The most enjoyable part of the job was when i worked with somebody i knew and we had a good time working together and we always got everything done early.
Fast, friendly, and teamwork oriented.
line cook, server, and dish washer (Former Employee), Fairview Heights, ILJune 16, 2013
During my time at Fazolis I was introduced to working night shifts starting at 4:30pm and ending at approx. 10-11pm. A typical shift consisted of preparing meals for customers whilst maintaining sanitation standards. At approx 9:45 pm, I was required to "break-down" the steam table used to prepare food.I then proceeded to wash all utensils and set the steam table up for the next day.
The 2 years I spent working at Fazolis taught me how to effectively work in a team to continue serving customers in a fast, friendly manner. The most enjoyable part of my job as line cook had to have been co-worker relations; Most of the co-workers made my experience at Fazolis the most enjoyable to date whilst still achieving our goals as a team.
I loved working there.
Cashier (Former Employee), Abilene, TXJune 8, 2013
Pros: good breaks, fun time, decent hours
Cons: only one or two good managers, didn't see much room for raises.
I can honestly say I liked working at Fazolis. The managers actually taught me how to do things instead of just telling me I'm doing them wrong. There was ONE manager that I disliked because I would be busting my butt off while she sat on her phone but left soon after I did, thank god! But the other manager would help me out instead of just sit there. There was also a manager who was allowed to have her nails painted but I wasn't, which upset me because that is not fair. The pay is minimum wage but is awesome for teenagers in school because they will work with that. Overall, I loved it there.
overall great starter place.
Associate (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAMay 18, 2013
Pros: good breaks, great coworkers and bosses, fun atmosphere
Cons: hours vary
pays minimum wage so it's a great beginner job. The work is easy and enjoyable. The management is really nice and they're ready to help whenever you need them.
Ok place to work.
Associate (Former Employee), Fort Dodge, IAMay 14, 2013
Pros: fun co-workers, flexible schedules.
Cons: management communication, doing the same thing over and over again.
Aside from unorganized management, working there was a great experience. Typically I ran the drive thru. That part of the job is the busiest job one can do at Fazolies. There is a lot that is expected of the person on drive. However, if one can handle the stress that job produces, one can do anything else in the store. Management had some serious issues. There wasn't always a lot of communication unless it was about something that was wrong. Some managers are made to do more than they were capable of doing, then punished for not getting it all done. A few of them were not well trained with the technology that played a critical part in their jobs. On the same token, the technology being used is in serious need of an update. My co-workers were, for the most part, great. Everyone had their ups and downs, including myself. The people i worked with quickly became friends that made working at that establishment a great experience. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the stress that working in a successful restaurant in a positive way. The best part of the job was the satisfaction I got from customers that I helped. When a customer was dissatisfied and I helped to fix the problem, ensuring their future business as a part of a response team, it made me feel like I was helping Fazolies grow.Being part of a working team and helping to keep customers happy gave me a great feeling. Overall, a great experience.
Great first job
Cook and Cleaner (Former Employee), Southaven, MSApril 2, 2013
Pros: free food, fun atmosphere, good people, great management
Cons: low pay, no set schedule
This job is very easy and the hours are good for any student in high school. I had fun working here especially after it was closed. The management was great too. It was very easy to advance in pay and easy to go above and beyond expectations set by the management.
It is a great place to work it becomes family
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Council Bluffs, IAMarch 15, 2013
It is a restaraunt so you have your typical things to do. The management and employees work closely together its a family style