FCA Group LLC Employee Reviews

i like working there nice place.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Seguin, TXSeptember 11, 2017
I like working there good hours but I don't get paid enough I don't get any benefits I work for temp agency . they don't pay enough. I been working there for a long time but I wish could get paid more for my kids .
Pros
good work place and nice people
Cons
not enough pay and no benefits
It's a good place to start your career!
Vehicle Integration Engineer (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MISeptember 10, 2017
Typical day at work contains assisting the VI team with any data needs and management decisions. I learned a lot of vehicle synthesis, communication, program management, program launch, etc. Workplace culture is fast-paced and dynamic. The hardest part of the job is reporting on vehicle validation status.
Pros
Networking
Cons
Fast-Paced, Dynamic
Working Environment
Operator (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 28, 2017
Great experience with working among other people for a common goal in quality. A typical day at work for myself consists of checking each vehicle that is expected to be shipped and make sure it has top quality for our customers.
Company
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Trenton, MIAugust 24, 2017
Very good company to be apart of Career advance opportunity. Student development programs. Set safety standards followed by World Class Manufacturing.
Great Pay, Great Benefits, Decent work environment.
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHAugust 23, 2017
I've worked here as a TPT (Temporary Part-Time) employee for over 2 years, in orientation they said it would be a year or less for Full time hiring. Part time is cool if you have a 2nd job however we work EVERY weekend so it's hard to find a job that will work around our schedule. Management hates us just as much if not more than we hate them......but the Pay is GREAT I started at 15.78/hour and now I am at 19.50, it's hard to make that kind of money without a college degree these days so I stick around in hopes that I'll eventually make full time.
Pros
Great Pay, Great Benefits, Set Schedule, Unionized
Cons
Management sucks, Long 10 hour days, False Advertising
Good Pay
Senior MLM Manager (Current Employee) –  Kokomo, INAugust 16, 2017
FCA pays very well. Work life balance is not as good. High pressure environment. Many of the people in upper management have never worked outside of Chrysler.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Poor Work life balance
Ride
Buyer, Standard Parts (Fasteners) (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIAugust 15, 2017
Yes, and no.

Why does this matter? I dont think this does.

I dont think i should have to complete this section.

Seems a little unnecessary to have this fill mandatory.
Pros
work life
hmm
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 9, 2017
This job is great but staff are picky. company can get rid of you for any little reason. long hours but pay is worth it. long hours if not hired on. Always call early and late overtime
Pros
pay
Flexible for working Mom's/
System Cost and Innovation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIAugust 5, 2017
FCA provided great work/life balance. This was the perfect place for me to work while I had a young child. FCA provided the flexibility I need during that time.
Better be part of the 'popular' crowd to advance
Product Engineer (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJuly 28, 2017
The upper management is horrible. They play favorites and they have no problem letting everyone know. Even the 'favorites' have jumped ship, that has to tell you something. The HR has no clue how to do their job, you will go to them with your issues and they do nothing to help rectify the situation. The 'leaders' are some of the most unqualified people I've ever worked for. Zero opportunities to advance. They require you work an hour a day for free! They ask that you go 'above and beyond' and when you do you get nothing in return. People are quitting and instead of hiring new people they just push the work onto others, and then don't even compensate you for doing extra work.
They refuse to acknowledge the problems with the products, which is bad business considering the products with the issues are the ones that the company focuses on as their 'profit staples'. I'll be surprised if the company is still running in 5 more years.
Pros
Christmas break
Cons
Everything else
Material Control Unit Leader (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INJuly 25, 2017
Work was as challenging as the rewards. Great place to work, manufacturing was like working 2 jobs. The stress level was moderate to at times extremes.
Smooth work atmosphere
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIJuly 20, 2017
I work well with everyone and my days or nights depending my shift goes by pretty fast! I would like job stability though. I've been TPT for almost 2 years now. It's nothing scarier than not knowing if you'll have a job in a month or not
Run For Your Life
Production unit leader (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJuly 19, 2017
This Company is all over the place on both the management and hourly sides. Management training is very poor and there is no work life balance. They want ALL of your time. No breaks no lunches. Management and union do not work together. Very High stress because they pile paper work on top of you without training and want you to run production at the same time. Very poor at implementing new processes and procedures. Some members of management seemed racist and homophobic. Shifts do not work together to resolve issues instead they shift blame. Its a good place to work to save a few dollars but advancement is all politics. There is no feedback on performance from upper level management, Very high turnover rate for this position and these reasons are why!
Pros
Money
Cons
everything
It was awesome
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 16, 2017
It was a great place to work for. The pay was great and they offered full time hours even though I was a temp. I just felt like the plant life is not what I'm interested in
Productive nice place to work
Sub Assembly (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INJuly 9, 2017
Fca manufactures transmissions. I built the valve bodies that go into the transmission. I liked my job. Would love to be employed again. Manage ment is pretty easy going for the most part. Pays very wrll.
Stressful but worth it.
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  MichiganJune 16, 2017
Be ready to work. This is not for the weak. Stay hydrated as many don't and tend to pass out from heat exhaustion. Fast paced. Great if you're a guy. They pay really well.
Fca
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMay 31, 2017
A typical work day included talking to consumers about cars that peaked their interest.
I learned that a lot of consumers are very unaware of some products and it was a pleasure to educate them on what the company is doing.
The hardest part of this job was trying to maintain a healthy diet on the road that I could enjoy.
Pros
New Cities and States
Cons
Wearing heels for 7hours and timezone changing.
friendly coworkers, no balance between life and work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Tipton, INMay 22, 2017
10 hour days
i learned different information about unions
the most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know different coworkers and working for a good company
Pros
good pay, benfits
Cons
long days
Making steering columns
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHMay 19, 2017
We are fast pace, but very quality oriented. I am a team leader. I trouble shoot problems. Can run any operation. And do not like not getting our quota.
Hot long productive
Chrysler (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INApril 21, 2017
I enjoyed my job at Chrysler and making friends with my team members. I got the chance to experience factory life and what it felt like to earn hardworking money
Pros
many breaks
Cons
long work hours on your feet

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FCA Group LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9