FCA Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

was very stressful when it didnt need to be
Assembly Lead (Former Employee) –  Selkirk, NYJanuary 15, 2016
i found that the job wasnt hard but the way the company was run was very stressful.. I learned alot at Fca and i will never forget it but it isnt a place i want to work
Pros
it paid well
Cons
getting along with management
working hard to solve problems and improve processes.
WCM specialist engineer (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHMarch 28, 2016
the customer satisfaction and the production benefit is the essence of our daily strive for excellence.

The focus improvement process is vital for the company progress and the development of all the employees.

The people involved in the daily business is the key of the success.
very fast pace and extremely stressfull on daily bases
Production Supervisor/Material Handling Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHJune 25, 2015
Very long hours, dealing with every day problem from production operators acting like management owes them something and having to deal with union environment.
Pros
Great Insurance benefit and converage
Cons
Very long hours
Exciting, fast paced
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Marysville, MINovember 11, 2015
I loved working for FCA. It was a challenging, yet rewarding experience and great people to work with. I learned a great deal about the picking, packing, auditing and shipping of materials here at the Marysville International Parts Distribution Center.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
2nd Shift Hours of Operation
Very Easy place to work, always something to keep you busy
FCA/temp (Current Employee) –  Princeville, ILNovember 15, 2015
I enjoy working at FCA. My co-workers and boss are fabulous and easy to work for. They expect work and as long as you do your work they are awesome.
place was nice but dirty
line worker (Former Employee) –  Algona, IASeptember 3, 2015
I enjoyed working here but it was a very dirty place. The people were cool to work with and nice to me but no one cleaned up after themselves.
Hands-on work environment
Ambassador, Mentor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 8, 2015
Like working with OSSE, being a mentor in the FCA Alumni program was also a very hands-on and active job. My responsibility was to be a peer mentor for freshmen students at Delaware State University. With this responsibility I was required to meet with each student both individually and in group meetings and document the students behaviors in both academic and social environments. At the end of each month I was required to document the students progress or concerns using google docs. After submitting the updates my supervisor would contact me to ask about each student and my relationship with the students. The hardest part of this job was meeting and connecting with the students. Various students did not understand why they needed a mentor and felt very independent and from this they declined to meet with me or keep me updated. Although, this was troublesome in the beginning I found ways to convince the students to meet me. And I showed the students that I was only there to help and not to judge. The most enjoyable part of this job was gaining the feed back from the students. Most of the students stated that I was a great mentor who offered good advice. Even the students who were a little harder to reach.
Pros
Stipend that went towards school funds
Average Company with Well designed Structure
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, NYJuly 9, 2014
Decent company to work for, lacked management sypathy. Impersonal Company. Decent pay, and well structured everyday work life.
Collection agency company
Personal Income Tax Collector (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 24, 2013
Phone collections , i was always rated as one of their best collectors , making the most calls , no complaints and having the higher ratings in each group i worked with .
I worked in the State Building in WIlm De
and i learned from the state employees , how to become a better worker within the state .
Hardest part of the job was the long hours
best part of the job was it was close to my home
Pros
nice office and good manager
Cons
bad overall company, they closed after i left and it was a national co
Good hospital great patients
Supervisor, Cardiovascular Lab (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLFebruary 23, 2013
needs better management personnel. Benefits could use updating
FCA Flooring Specialist
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILSeptember 22, 2014
A typical day at work includes: writing orders, submitting Job Condition Surveys, following up with previous and potential clients & performing administrative duties.
new adventure everyday
Fork Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Mossville, ILApril 26, 2012
No repetitive working condition's, drove forklifts, hardest part of the job was remembering locations, good hours and staying busy.
Pros
bonuses at christmas
Cons
nothing i didn't like about the job
no company
Fellow Christian Athletes (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARJanuary 1, 2014
just an investment group in college. thats all there is nothing to tell because it was not an job
Good job compnay lost contract.
Inspector, Stone Mountian, GA (Former Employee) –  Peoria, IlFebruary 27, 2013
Drove sit-down forklift
Transfered engines to be repaired
Stored engiens in bays