FCCI Insurance Employee Reviews in United States

Excellent Company to Work For....
Senior Network Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GaAugust 28, 2015
Management is great from the CEO down to the supervisor. They are very approachable and listen to concerns with an active ear.

I've learned many things to enhance my IT career. Some of that is SQL Programming, EasyVista SD Ticketing System, remote system access, assisting facilities, becoming CPR qualified for first responders and many, many more.
Pros
Yearly Bonus, Christmas Parties, Management, Employees, Culture.
Cons
None in my book.
Good People
Business Development & Strategic Initiatives (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLAugust 12, 2015
There are good people at FCCI. I have learned a good deal regarding how a regional carrier operates. The co-workers are wonderful people who really look out for each other.
Good job to work for but not much room to grow.
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sarasota,FLMay 23, 2015
The people I worked with were wonderfil. The managers were not very good. Horrible feedback. A lot of stress with job. Always expecting more than you accomplish in a day. The phiones were the hardest part.
Pros
Benefits, Christmas party, Halloween lunch, great people
Cons
Always expecting more. No move up
Laid back work environment
Associate Attorney (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMarch 2, 2015
The company has a laid back environment. Great place to work if you are looking for a comfortable and stable career. In some departments there is little opportunity for advancement.
Strange work environment
claims (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAApril 28, 2014
Nepotism rampant. No team cooperation. Poor leadership. Gossip and mocking others. No sincerity. Unsociable personalities.
Enjoyed working at FCCI - very nice place to be employed.
Underwriting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 6, 2014
All employees were treated with respect. Wonderful co-workers. A very large corporate business with the CEO being there. He took time to meet with all new employees in his office.
Very nice, large commercial insurance company
IS Intern (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJanuary 3, 2014
FCCI is a nice company to work for....I was an intern there, so was not hired on full time.
Pros
paid intern, great management
Cons
would not hire me on after 2 successive internships
Super company
Workers Compensation Claims Technical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLDecember 4, 2013
This is a great company with super benefits and growth opportunity. Would highly recommend.
Pros
employee gym, employee cafe, flexible hours
Very Busy Company to work for
RATER/CODER (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 23, 2013
Very Busy, learned a lot about other lines of the Insurance Industry, such as Transportation Insurance. Co-workers were very helpful. Managers were very generous and allow a lot of overtime work. The overtime hour help in keeping current and meeting company deadline and goals.
Pros
this company was wonderful
Operations and Business Development
Director of Operations, Federal (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 23, 2013
8(a), SDB, MBE, DBE, LDBE, small business set aside company that focuses on federal government contracts pertaining to both horizontal site and vertical construction with an emphasis on general contracting and construction management throughout CONUS/OCONUS. Our work force is commended by management for exceptional performance in project management, market planning, internal/external communications, and overall decision-decision making to manage, promote, capture and expand business.
Pros
challenging and awarding work environment
Excellent management staff; great benefits
Underwriting Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 18, 2012
-Responsible for managing and coordinating all activities supporting the underwriting process for the company’s commercial lines of business
-I was expose to learning how to be a leader; develop a good understanding of people and how to motivate; all areas of management and billing, etc
-My initial management staff was the best I had work for...created nothing but succes
-the environment was great to be apart of
-enjoyed training individuals sharing the knowledge I acquired there
Pros
great benefils package