FCi Federal

FCi Federal Employer Reviews

Fast-paced, great team environment
Records Management Specialist (Current Employee), Martinsburg, WVMarch 18, 2015
Pros: fci's program manager looks out for her fci employees & supports employee growth, some managers tend to micro-manage processes at times, overall pretty good leadership that cares about its employees
Cons: lack of communication and/or interest from corporate office
Great Contractor/Government relationship at the Martinsburg government facility! This is a rarity! Mutual respect and team focused on getting the work done.
Calm office environment job.
Contractor for Department of Homeland Security (Current Employee), Houston, TxMarch 10, 2015
Pros: relaxed environment.
Cons: no raises.
Calm office environment job. Everyone is easy going, mangers are great. I deal with fraud, so it is very interesting. Nothing is really hard about the job, only there is not much room for growth as an employee.
Contracting Company - very little interaction with upper office
Government Information Specialist (GIS) (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: after usis lost the contract fci brought me on.
Cons: not much faith they will act on what they promissed.
Had very little contact with FCI as a company and the management outside the contract. The contract was with the FBI and was very challenging. Multi-tasked multiple freedom of information act requests daily.
Good company
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 16, 2015
I enjoy working for FCI federal. The people are great and friendly.
Stressful environment
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 14, 2015
Operating in more than 40 states and territories, FCi Federal delivers essential operations management services to federal Government agencies.
Productive and a positive environmental job
Contractor (Current Employee), Harlingen, TXDecember 16, 2014
Pros: coworkers
Cons: pay rate and management
Everyday is a busy day, bad management, great company, great coworkers
Fci Review
Clerk (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 14, 2014
Pros: there are no pros
Cons: under paid, horrible benefits
The company is still going through growing pains. This company does not offer ample compensation or benefits, it does not even offer raises. To be honest if I could go back I would have never taken this job. This company gives their workers nothing to work towards.
Work for the government, has its up and downs
Mail Clerk (Current Employee), HoltsvilleOctober 25, 2014
9 hour days, with one hour lunch
OK Pay
Get a secret clearance depending on your position
Good experience if you want to work for DHS
nmc was great.......
contact center (Former Employee), Martinsburg, WVOctober 6, 2014
I worked at the national Maritime center in martinsburg. Pay was good. Until they left me go with no reason. Fci is a joke. Lack of communication and mrs. walker was rude and arrogant.
Pays Okay, Thats about it...
Customer Service Specialist NMC (Former Employee), Martinsburg, WVOctober 1, 2014
Pros: free lunches and working events
Cons: short breaks, employees not treated equal, contractor position
a typical day at work consisted of answering phones and assisting mariners with questions regarding the application process to obtain a credential. We were basically given the same website the mariners used and had to "figure it out there really was no formal training. All of my co-workers were amazing.
File Clerk, Immigration Office (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: short lunch breaks
I loved this job and learning everything about it; however what made coming to work everyday was the people I worked with.
A day at FCI Federal
Data Enter Clerk (Current Employee), Williamsburg KYAugust 17, 2014
Job starts 7:30 am ends 4:00 pm. You get two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch. This job is pretty much a desk job with some lifting of boxes.
It's a good job but could use some big changes
General Clerk 1 (Current Employee), Williamsburg, KYAugust 8, 2014
Pros: great healthcare, upper management is friendly, and they treat us fairly well.
Cons: our lunch is only 30 minutes. your success and placement depends on how much they like you.
I have worked for KCC for a year. First thru Staffmark, then Serco and now FCI Federal. I like my duties at FCI Federal. I have worked in my department since January of this year and I am good at it. I have also worked in other departments and did well there also.

I don't feel like my potential is being met working at the KCC. I feel as if I can do so much more. I have a brain that is always working and requires a challenge. I don't feel as if my duties at KCC give me the challenge and "exercise" my brain needs. I try to work hard and make it my goal to succeed at what I am given.

My job is fairly simple. I do not find it demanding to the point of being a bad thing. I guess this would be both the hardest and best part of my job. What I dislike the most is the feeling of being stuck. I would love to learn something new.
The work is what I love most.
Contractor to USCIS (Current Employee), Irving, TXAugust 4, 2014
A typical day is consisted of working the N-400's which is the Naturalization Dept.
What I've appreciated is the citizenship that most of us take for granted.
Management is good.
You learn to work with everyone's different personalities.
Hardest part of the job is team coverage.
Most enjoyable part is the Naturalization ceremonies.
No advancement and discriminatory
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: paid federal government days off
Cons: no communication, lying by the managers and racial discrimination
Very few of the managers had the contractors "back". I am white and 95% of the contractors and managers there are black and so it was very one sided as to who was favoured. I was there for 2 1/2 years and felt like some of the managers would do anything to get me fired. Up to and including lying. There is no one at the job site to represent the contract workers, including the liason with FCi. Don't be fooled, they are all for the company. When I first started, no one was there to train me, but I was expected to know everything. Only by trial and error and the help of other coworkers did I ever learn how things are run. FCi does not communicate and they have NO idea what goes on in a day to day basis, however they will give you a poor job review once a year. Forget about raises too. It's all about the money in their pockets.
Get treated like a child everyday!
Call Center Specialist (Current Employee), Martinsburg, WVMay 13, 2014
Nothing to positive to say about this company. We are supposed to work as a team with another company in our department and FCi Federal does everything in their power to pull this "team" apart.
A great place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 9, 2014
Pros: very productive and secured
Cons: short breaks
Co-workers were very nice and a great place to work. Co-workers were very nice and a great place to work. Co-workers were very nice and a great place to work. Co-workers were very nice and a great place to work.
fci is a okay place to work .
File Clerk (Current Employee), st albans vermontMay 1, 2014
I worked for fci federal for 3 years I have been here in st albans ins for 17 years with different contrators . fci is a great company to work for the management is okay the people I work with are a great to work with. the hardest part of my job is it takes more than one person to do it but I m the only one that does it I have part help but I really need a full time person to help other than that my job is okay.
Life is too short.
Temporary File Clerk (Former Employee), VermontMay 1, 2014
This was a great job to work at, too bad it was so shortly lived.
A productive high pace environment.
General Office Worker (Current Employee), Miami, FLApril 20, 2014
I work at a high pace environment . I have learned how to offer excellent customer service. I enjoy working with my co-workers as a team. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the dead lines.
The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to complete a task with excellence.

1 2 3