FCi Federal

FCi Federal Employee Reviews

small business owned by a woman and the company is caring for all their employees
Records Examiner/Analyst (Current Employee), Winchester, VAJuly 23, 2015
I enjoy working for FCi they are caring about their employees, we have great benefits and they will work with their employees
Management without Class
Management (Former Employee), laguna niguelJuly 22, 2015
Pros: CEO will do whatever it takes to get what she wants....
Cons: The company is a cut throat environment....Tension is daily, priorities change daily.
Corporate HR located back in Virginia is atrocious. Rene and Susan are not centered on the internal client. Rene is as diplomatic and tactful as Donald Trump.
Productive and comfortable work place
Data Entry/File Room Clerk (Former Employee), Saint Albans, VTJuly 15, 2015
Pros: pay, benefits, advancement
Cons: Pay difference by states, required overtime part of year
My experience with FCI was enjoyable. I learned a lot and worked with an amazing group of people. Management was easy to get a long with and always there for the staff. Benefits were good and pay was well. Only problem is that the pay differs greatly by state you work in. There was often job posting for advancement or new positions to try.
semi- professional government job
Temporary File Operations Clerk (Former Employee), Saint Albans, VTJuly 15, 2015
Great co-workers and pretty good managers. Liked having a full time job with set weekends, pay was excellent. Managers seemed spread a little thin which made for a semi-hectic work environment.
I learned the mail and file operations for the Cap project.
Data Entry - Cap rejects (Current Employee), St. Albans, VermontJune 14, 2015
Pros: Free cold water, being able to talk and meet people.
Cons: Lifting and some standing and walking a lot.
File management/verification and review with some data entry. Learned mail operations with incoming and outgoing mail. The hardest part of the job is the physical lifting and the most enjoyable part of the job was setting up files and keying in the information with the computer, and being part of the team.
Needs New Management
Anonymous (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 11, 2015
They are very negative and you never get raises or promotions. They don't even have people to train management so entry level trains them. The benefits are ludicrous. They don't even treat you like your human. Its a very hostile environment.
Avoid
Employee (Current Employee), VAMay 22, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Terrible leave policy, no raises, no room for advancement
No raises. No room for advancement unless you're friends with the right people. Let people go without cause. Just very shady from the top down. Do not expect to be treated well here, despite the trinkets they pass out emblazoned with their logos.
Federal Government Contracting Company
Clerical / Admin (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 18, 2015
Cons: they don't give raises
Federal contract company to the US government and Homeland Security. I learned a lot about being a Federal Contractor.
very unorganized place with no better organiaztion for the future
File Clerk (Current Employee), Portsmouth, NHMarch 27, 2015
Pros: there are no pros
Cons: health care going up every years and fci wont find a better carrier.
not a very good company to work for,no raises because of the fact we are sca employees and we are contracted out after contracts are up.
Fast-paced, great team environment
Records Management Specialist (Current Employee), Martinsburg, WVMarch 18, 2015
Pros: fci's program manager looks out for her fci employees & supports employee growth, some managers tend to micro-manage processes at times, overall pretty good leadership that cares about its employees
Cons: lack of communication and/or interest from corporate office
Great Contractor/Government relationship at the Martinsburg government facility! This is a rarity! Mutual respect and team focused on getting the work done.
Calm office environment job.
Contractor for Department of Homeland Security (Current Employee), Houston, TxMarch 10, 2015
Pros: relaxed environment.
Cons: no raises.
Calm office environment job. Everyone is easy going, mangers are great. I deal with fraud, so it is very interesting. Nothing is really hard about the job, only there is not much room for growth as an employee.
Contracting Company - very little interaction with upper office
Government Information Specialist (GIS) (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: after usis lost the contract fci brought me on.
Cons: not much faith they will act on what they promissed.
Had very little contact with FCI as a company and the management outside the contract. The contract was with the FBI and was very challenging. Multi-tasked multiple freedom of information act requests daily.
Good company
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 16, 2015
I enjoy working for FCI federal. The people are great and friendly.
Stressful environment
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 14, 2015
Operating in more than 40 states and territories, FCi Federal delivers essential operations management services to federal Government agencies.
Productive and a positive environmental job
Contractor (Current Employee), Harlingen, TXDecember 16, 2014
Pros: coworkers
Cons: pay rate and management
Everyday is a busy day, bad management, great company, great coworkers
Fci Review
Clerk (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 14, 2014
Pros: there are no pros
Cons: under paid, horrible benefits
The company is still going through growing pains. This company does not offer ample compensation or benefits, it does not even offer raises. To be honest if I could go back I would have never taken this job. This company gives their workers nothing to work towards.
Work for the government, has its up and downs
Mail Clerk (Current Employee), HoltsvilleOctober 25, 2014
9 hour days, with one hour lunch
OK Pay
Get a secret clearance depending on your position
Good experience if you want to work for DHS
nmc was great.......
contact center (Former Employee), Martinsburg, WVOctober 6, 2014
I worked at the national Maritime center in martinsburg. Pay was good. Until they left me go with no reason. Fci is a joke. Lack of communication and mrs. walker was rude and arrogant.
Pays Okay, Thats about it...
Customer Service Specialist NMC (Former Employee), Martinsburg, WVOctober 1, 2014
Pros: free lunches and working events
Cons: short breaks, employees not treated equal, contractor position
a typical day at work consisted of answering phones and assisting mariners with questions regarding the application process to obtain a credential. We were basically given the same website the mariners used and had to "figure it out there really was no formal training. All of my co-workers were amazing.
File Clerk, Immigration Office (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: short lunch breaks
I loved this job and learning everything about it; however what made coming to work everyday was the people I worked with.

1 2 3