FCS Software Solutions LTD. Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great place to work as long as you are up for the challenge.
Production Specialist (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXFebruary 29, 2016
My job is very secure because I work with big monies being transfer to different banks and the Federal Government and processing payroll so my job is very demanding in every area working on computers and servers, tape drives, atm's, imaging, graphs. Everyday a busy day at work.

I learned how to be a Production Specialist learned how to work on Acquire. Management is workable. my co-workers are great good people to work with. steading focus. we all are team players.
Fcs Review
Performing Administrative Activities (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 14, 2015
I enjoyed working at this company! it taught me a lot and I learned from it!! I learned how to be apart the team and help customers in different ways! I was able to further my experience in the call center field!
Foreign based company looking to break into the domestic market
National Sales Director / SaaS Cloud Solutions (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 11, 2015
Days spent leveraging FCS workflow management solutions to open doors in the NA region

Something I have learned is that the major brands in hospitality have different technology standard in other countries.

Hardest part of the job would be building trust for a company not based in the US.
A typical day at work can be productive especially when everyone works as a team.
Painter/Certified Boom Operator (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYJune 17, 2014
A typical day at work entails arriving at 7 am sharp. Begin applying primer to sheet rock walls. Cleaning out brushes, and applying a finish coat to the primed walls. I learned to make the job easiest is to roll out primer with a roller with 1/2" nap roller and to cut in the wall near the ceiling with a latex brush or bristle brush.

Management would check to see if job is going smoothly and correctly. All co-workers would work together as team to cut out the walls with the brush and roll the walls out.

The most difficult part is reaching high ceilings with extension latter 12 - 24 feet.

The most enjoyable part of the job is to complete the job in the most efficient and correct way as possible.
Windows 7 Migration/Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  Glenn Mills, PAFebruary 27, 2014
like any IT support roles you have your ups and down but you learn thinking on the fly. Had Great management support and support form co workers
Pros
great support
Cons
non
Poor Work Environment
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMarch 12, 2013
I did not feel this compay was concerned for employees. I would work 7 days scrubbing and waxing floors in commercial stores, fix machines other employees would break and wash windows.
Good Regional Boutique Company
Sr. Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 24, 2012
Flexible Work Schedule
Nice office
Able to work from home
Nice managers
Small staff
Pros
easy work schedule
Cons
understaffed
Extremely hostile environment
Employee (Former Employee) –  Tampa FLAugust 14, 2014
What a mess, constant screaming between senior managers. President loves to holler and threaten employees with being fired. No team work just individual doing their own thing. No direction, no leadership, poor financial management, a different, "Good old Boys club", except the company is actually run by a sales person. She is an acquired taste. Not a good place to work. Everyone is a favorite depending on what management needs. No professionalism what so ever. No HR department, bars in almost every office, that open at 3 PM. Great place to work if you like guns, most employees bring their own to work and leave them in their desk or on top. Company takes no pride in their work. Networks are disgraceful, abandoned cables and equipment from years of upgrades, left in place, so unorganized, no documentation, no contact with client unless client calls to complain.
Pros
free coffee until 11:00 am
Cons
extremely poor management, no room for growth, constantly challenged to compromise, favoritism, no chain of command, letting non-managerial employees influence company performance, extremely negative and hostile environment, must enjoy degradation, insults, personal attacks
Cleaning
Janitor and Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Danville, VAAugust 15, 2013
I cleaned the entire 3 story building. I learned how to properly clean restrooms.
Extreme Caution is Advised!!
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  Glen Mills, PADecember 3, 2013
FCS Software Solutions, Ltd. is an Indian company headquartered in New Delhi, India with US operations based out of a small office in San Jose, CA. They operate other business ventures out of that location as well. FCS is in the middle of a two year contract with Axalta Coating Systems, LLC. in Glen Mills, PA. (Axalta is the former DuPont paint business purchased by the Carlyle Hedge Fund of Toronto, Canada.) FCS was chosen as the IT vendor as they were the lowest bidder and Axalta's CIO sits on FCS's Board of Directors.

WARNING:

If you associate yourself with this company in any way, be cognizant of comments above!
Pros
typically recruits off of internet sites, job boards, craigslist, etc., may be worthwhile consideration if currently unemployed, retired with a pension from another company or limited prospects obtaining it employment elsewhere.
Cons
typically hires off of applicant stated qualifications, no due diligence or documentation, no job security, history of binding employees, contractors, clients, vendors w/contracts they have no intentions of honoring, complaints pending in various locations with state labor departments, history of walkouts in many locations due to non payment, frequently letting people go on short/no notice