FedEx Office

FedEx Office Employee Reviews

FedEx Office Experts
Center Consultant (Former Employee), Anaheim Hills, CAJuly 6, 2015
Fine tuned on being knowledgeable in all of the services the company provides which include; shipping, print, and signs & graphics. Uphold the highest standards in association to opening and closing business procedures. Quick to provide a positive and productive experience for every customer as soon as they enter the facility. Consistently the top in the store for positive customer feedback. Effectively record customer orders; coordinate team members to complete required tasks and print jobs; provide pricing details; recommend appropriate company affiliated products and services; attention to detail for complex orders; operate advanced equipment that requires on site knowledge and expertise; manage, monitor, and facilitate all in- store processes. Utilize consultative skills to anticipate individuals needs, suggest alternatives and provide solutions to colleagues and customers.
Low wages, Hardwork, no employee appreciation
Center Consultant (Current Employee), FriscoJuly 5, 2015
Pros: There are none
Cons: Lack of employee motivation and advacement
Low pay and no incentives. Benefits are low grade. Management not really concerned about low staff. hardest part of job is dealing with many angry and demanding customers.
The workplace is fast paced and quality demanding, hopscotch(optional)
Lead Consultant (Current Employee), Chino, CAJuly 1, 2015
Build relationships through consultative sales
Cross-train team members
The hardest part of my day is saying no to customers.
Fat paced, very customer oriented
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), San JoseJune 29, 2015
Pros: creative, fun, fast paced
Cons: The definition of customer is always right
You'll spend a lot of time with customers doing very different and random things. Sometimes its satisfying, sometimes you have to take a lot of guff from people and pretend like you're the dumb one
Varied days and exciting changes
Controls Analyst (Current Employee), South Bend, INJune 29, 2015
Pros: Good people to work with and good benefits.
Cons: As the only remote employee in my department, I often do not feel like I am part of a team.
My days typically start with answering questions from the team I support in the Midwest. Then, I join conference calls wherein I provide training and support to those same people, as well as, my peers.

I perform data analyst to identify areas of risk from the company level down to individual center level. I directly support 195 stores and 14 districts. I have worked with them for the past decade. This allows me to leverage historic knowledge of the locations and people, coupled with my knowledge of different techniques of improvement, to effect change and improvement.
Fun to work there but has gone down hill
Center Consultant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 29, 2015
Management use to be a lot more relaxed, however, restructuring measurements took place and now it is a lot more stressful. Customer service oriented position, therefore, sales goals are set and they are pretty adamant that everyone meets them.
Great first job
Center Assistant Manag er (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 28, 2015
Pros: Great for networking and personal developement
Cons: Pay scale for internal and external applicants is too huge of a gap.
This is a great first job for some one out of high school. It is a decent starting salary for some one with no experience.

A typical day at work really depends on your center and its culture. If everyone knows their job and performs it on a daily basics; without having to be micromanaged or their hands held, no matter how difficult or challenging the customer or job request you will make it thru the day content. However if you find yourself to be the only one performing their task while 3 to 5 other Team Members group together to chat, your day will drag and your energy will deplete rather quickly.

Learning, is the number 1 thing you will find at FedEx Office. The online Learning Center offers free courses on any task you might face during your work day.

HR is pro employee, who needs a union when HR will find a way to prevent Management from writing you up and firing you. End goal is to protect company from lawsuits.
One step above fast food.
Production coordinator (Current Employee), Pleasant Hill, CAJune 28, 2015
A good business where the eager can learn a great deal regarding printing setup and graphic design software. It is a fun place to be while you learn everything required for the position.

After considerable knowledge is obtained, the work becomes tedious and boring. The work becomes more difficult when overdue deadlines start adding up generally due co-workers accepting orders with unreasonable due date/time.

Most customers experiences are great but some will stand out when they ask for the unreasonable. Some times it is difficult to explain to customers that you cannot assist in infringing on copyright laws or illegal modifications of document records to customers.

The compensation is minimal for the amount of work required on an average day for the hard working employee.
Fast paced, Teir 1, 24 hour FedEx office
Center Lead Consultant (Current Employee), FedEx Office, La JollaJune 26, 2015
Pros: 401K
Cons: Schedule
Busy full service, Tier 1, 24 Hour FedEx office location in La Jolla California. Voted as one of the top 500 workplaces to work for by Fortune 500.
Productive job with great entry level skill development.
CENTER CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Riverside, CAJune 25, 2015
Pros: makes you detail oriented, fun, learn to quality check and work at a high level
Cons: inconsistent time schedules, work on your own a lot, customers expect you to know everything
This is a great place to work when exploring entry level jobs. The work environment introduces you to diverse customer interaction, working under pressure, multitasking, and prioritizing work time.
Fun productive work enviroment
Graveyard Center Consultant I (Current Employee), West Covina, CAJune 24, 2015
Great place to work at. Also has allows you to grow and promote from within. Fedex is very team oriented and the employe's are very easy to work with. The best part of the job is getting to interact with the customer and bringing a smile to their faces with a job well done.
Great company to work for
Accountant (Former Employee), Plano, TXJune 23, 2015
It's 500 fortune company. Great team work, professional managers and CFO's. Enjoyed working as a team player. I would recommend any body to work for FedEx.
fedex office
Lead Project Cord. /Lead Consulting (Current Employee), Stamford, CTJune 21, 2015
Pros: customer
Cons: work hours and short staff
start with checking the production work and what needs to be done. then i go through our daily  Prepare bank deposit and purchasing orders
put in inventory and order my supplies.
cool for college students
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 21, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: long hours, poor pay
long hours for management
short staff which becomes a problem for the shipping customers.
room to up move depends on more about who likes you than skill set.
Productive place, I really enjoyed working with the people.
Production Coordinator (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 19, 2015
A great place for people looking to get into graphic design or just document productions. I learned a great deal about Adobe Acrobat here and also a lot about document productions.
Productive, Customers, and great environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Forest Hills, NYJune 17, 2015
Pros: Long hours, Benefits, and technology efficient.
Cons: Communication, Training, and Privacy.
A normal of FedEx kinko's is a great learning experience of working with customers, and learning new things of technology efficient. I have learn how to maintain great customer service, and the fact I am always learning something new. Management was great the fact they always let us feel comfortable as workers and know we are going to help out every customer that comes to FedEx Kinko's. The hardest part of the job is when we have the lack of co-workers and not able to help out all the task that the customer give us. Although the number one thing that makes me enjoy the job more is when I see a smile on a customer face.
Busy and productive workplace.
Center Consultant (Former Employee), Marina del Rey, CAJune 12, 2015
A typical day at work would be high volumes of customers, and fast paced problem solving. You had to be on your toes at all times. I learned how to have patience and how to accurately and quickly complete a task. Co-workers and managers were both a joy to work with.
A good company to work for
Consultant (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXJune 12, 2015
Pros: management
Cons: low pay, no room to move up
a nice place to work for . no experience needed. fast paced and always on your feet. Over time always available. meet new people daily
Great Place
Product Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 12, 2015
Pros: Working with the best crew
Cons: Not knowing what was going to happen but that was fun also.
Running around getting items printed out and shipped off to clients. You never know what was going to happen from day to day. The management was great and I miss them. Also everyone around me were very nice and I miss my co-workers as well.
Manager
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Aurora coJune 10, 2015
Pros: Culture
Cons: No family life
Looking over what has been done and what needs to be done for the day. Seeing where we stand center wise and district wise as far as daily and monthly goes that have been set. Making sure team member are focused on our center goals and try to set a realistic goal for the day in an enthusiastic manner which makes all goals fun to hit such as sales to plan goals , payroll, P&S goals, ect…. Keeping the moral good and the energy positive is my number one goal.

1 2 3 4 5