FedEx Office Employee Reviews

Found 1,382 reviews matching the search
ok
Consultant Employment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILApril 22, 2017
I overall think this job has great benfits other then that its stressful and not flexable with you hours. I have one co worker that is not flexable with his schedule and managment cant seen to do nothing about it so it makes everyone in the work place on pins and needleds I dont know if all of them are like that but from what i experienced I am trying to get out as quickly as i can I have been Here almost two years dealing with this stuff.
Pros
Good Benfits
Cons
Not flexable with hours, Stressful
Good advancement opportunites
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 22, 2017
FedEx Office was great about promoting within the company, but they were too focused on numbers and not the people. I was told that the previous company Kinkos focused more on the training and development of their employees.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Employee benefits and trainign
Great place to work overall
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, AR 71913April 21, 2017
I loved the job, I even loved my co-workers. A new manager took over the store and was not willing to work around my school schedule at the time. Otherwise, I'd still be with the company, today.
Good company with high pay rate
Retail Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 19, 2017
Good company to work for, with great management. I would continue working with FedEx. They put you through a really good training program, with a very decent pay rate.
Productive and fun place to work
Center Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAApril 19, 2017
• Operate printing, binding and copying equipment
• Handled fragile items for domestic and international shipping
• Operate cash register to accept payment from customer
• Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
manger sometimes cluless
Demanding
Lead Consultant (Current Employee) –  College Park, MDApril 18, 2017
Job demands a lot of your time. Biggest problem ive had out of my building was the high expectation to sacrifice so much of your time. High stress level, hard to manage juggling between shipping, production, and helping customers all at once while also cutting staff because of budgets.
Pros
good pay
Cons
demanding, high stress
Amazing Work place
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZApril 17, 2017
In Just the short Time i have been working there it has taught me so many skill. I work with amazing people that are so nice understanding and teach me everything i can possibility learn. i would recommend this job to anyone
Pros
Amazing Benifits
Cons
Technical job with fast food pay.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 17, 2017
While I enjoyed the tasks and responsibilities of the job, the management was always lacking in respect, communication, and over all out of line with the operation. I had a great team and we worked well together. The only reason I left was the immediate management. This is a review for the Austin area location, the Chicago district was indeed better in all areas.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
salary, advancement, mutual respect.
Fun work space and environment.
Secretary/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 14, 2017
Flexible with a work schedule. Paid vacation and sick time. Fulltime positions readily available at location at all times for majority of time at company.
Pros
Benefits like bonuses.
Cons
Too many meetings.
Balanced
Lead Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 13, 2017
FedEx Office provides a diverse group of employees and friendly work environment. Management give me the tools to work better. I have learned to able to manage my time better as well as train others to. The hardest part of the job is telling the customers we can not have their orders out in enough time. The most enjoyable part is accomplishing the goals I have set.
Pros
Fast paced
Fun Place Great Managers
Lead Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 12, 2017
I loved my job at FedEx wish I didn't have to leave. Great room for promotions. Always happy employees, they have great benefits and understanding management.
Great if you have a great Manager
Retail Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Merrillville, INApril 12, 2017
The company is great to work for. I been working under a poor manager an that has made my time at Fedex Office poor. The previous manager I worked for was great,
Great place to work.
Senior Manager (promotion) (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 12, 2017
Tons of opportunity to advance and learn. Customers are awesome and fun to work with. Leadership is caring and thoughtful. Coworkers are skilled and make the day well.
Good place to work just looking for more pay
Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 11, 2017
Good place to work just looking for more pay. The hardest part is that the pay doesn't match the type of job details. So my next job no matter work looking for a little more.
great job to learn new things
Customer service associate (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 11, 2017
fed ex is an amazing company, iv'e learned a great deal from management and other team members. the way you work teaches you a great deal about printing and shipping
Pros
bonuses
Production Coordinator
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 11, 2017
The culture at FedEx Office is all about learning as you go, based on the center that you're in sometimes employees don't get the full time to learn all that is needed to work on their own not to mention the upper management tends to hide the daily financially part of the job; the daily progress of the center is not presented and the learning and development practices within the company needs a lot of improvement.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
schedules, pay, vision and culture
team members with positive attitudes
Customer service team member (Former Employee) –  Boardman, OHApril 7, 2017
There is plenty of room in the company for advancement. Every team member is devoted to helping each other succeed. The training is sufficient and management is outstanding.
Quitting Soon
Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 5, 2017
Leadership in the Los Angeles Market are not understanding to the demands of the position. The answer they have is hold everyone accountable for everything. Facts are that the good employees leave the job.
Pros
Nice uniforms paid for by the company.
Cons
You get the point.
Technical Support Representative (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 5, 2017
I really enjoyed working for FedEx. It was a great working and learning experience for me. I was able to work with people that I had previously worked with.
Pros
Very laid back
Cons
They never higher on perm only contract
I enjoyed at FEDEX
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 5, 2017
I enjoyed at FEDEX for 11 years, however, I need to seek better opportunities for my career. I am educated bilingual I can do more than my current position's duties.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx Office. Our community is ready to answer.