FedEx Employee Reviews

Found 10,325 reviews matching the search
Great learning experience in the LTL industry
Operations Supervisor/ Forklift Operator/ Hostler (Former Employee) –  West Babylon, NYSeptember 30, 2016
Day in an day out, you can not plan 2 steps ahead. You have to be attentive to your work, and stay busy. Employees and coworkers are great genuine people, who make it the place you want to go to work, throughout the tough elements of the weather.
Work hard, Sweat Harder, Get yelled at.
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Whitehall, OHSeptember 30, 2016
Asked to move packages far to fast and management's disregard for safety.
Hardest part, moving to many packages.
Best part, meeting nice people in the work place.
productive enviornment with easy fast pace work
Package handler (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA 95824September 30, 2016
My FedEx experience was hard work but quite worth it. The times also fit perfect with my schedule. The work was fast pace and it was easy to keep a rhythm with the boxes on the conveyor belt.
Exciting working for a national company.
Linehaul Contractor (Former Employee) –  Harrison, ARSeptember 29, 2016
Each day's duties are basically the same, however circumstances can upset the daily routine. Fun to work out the kinks. Must cooperate with other employees. Takes all working together to make the day's schedule work. Several different types of work are involved to complete a day's work. Loads are time sensitive but when loads are delivered on time it's a successful run..
Pros
Own and manage your own equipment.
Cons
Possible equipment break down
Productive, great job!
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 29, 2016
A typical day at work was hardworking and time consuming. The shifts went by pretty fast unless you were thinking about the time. I learned "teamwork makes the dream work!" Management was fine, nothing really to mention. Co-workers were great! The hardest part of my job was lifting something that weighed more than me, but that's what having co-workers are for. The most enjoyable part was when it wasn't a lot of heavy bags and it wasn't a lot of freight!
Pros
Insurance, Loans. BENEFITS
Cons
hard work, but you'll adjust
Great place to work!
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 29, 2016
Leraned a lot about proper business ethics as well as how to grow a business based off of great customer service as well as great management. Although this place was seasonal it helped prepare me for other opportunity's of advancement.
I love and enjoy working in Human Resources.
HR Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 29, 2016
A typical day at work begins with setting in place my time management and organization skills to effective execute my daily work load.
good working enviroment
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Chino, CASeptember 28, 2016
a typical day at work consists of unloading trucks and a lot of hand coordination, my managers do they're job well I would say and for me I don't think any part of my job is hard.
Pros
raise every three months
Cons
little hours
FedEx home Delivery
Area Package Handler/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 28, 2016
Part-time package handler usually work pre-shift between 3am to 9am, 5 days a week Tuesday through Saturday. Sorting packages to designated routes according to route number and section. Loading Sorting and Unloading are typical functions of package handler with an occasional quality control and QA assistance.
Pros
Good part-time, easy shift, stabiltiy
Cons
No benefits for part timers, early morning shifts
Work is work not hard
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 28, 2016
Its not that hard just show up do your job and go home. Pay is decent but you do start off as part time with varying hrs anywhere from 2 to 6 hrs monday through friday. At time it feels like it's like being in high school with a popularity contest
Pros
Relaxed, no pressure, work at your own pace
Cons
Breaks, hours
Fedex
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 28, 2016
The time I spent there was amazing. I enjoyed working with my team and hanging with them. I was able to take off the time I needed to take off and able to get plenty of training. Hate the weather conditions you had to work in.
Very fast work pace. With a lot of lifting
Dilivery driver (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 28, 2016
It a pretty good place to work very nice ppl and a good work environment . It is a little bit aggravating getting paperwork and you're scanner to start the day.
Good
Parcel Sorter/Shipping & Receiving Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 28, 2016
Stable environment, safe and good work life balance only part time but has pros and cons. Pay is decent could be better. No complaints currently like the position need to promote more to full time
Fast paced work environment
PARCEL ASSISTANT/TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Clinton, PA 15026September 27, 2016
Loved the job, constantly moving, fast paced, very physical. Liked working 12 hr. shifts, and overtime through the holiday Peak Season.
FedEx
Delivery Driver/ HAZMAT Certified (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 27, 2016
I learned a lot by working for FedEx. They taught me many things like time management and good customer relations. I would definitely recommend this company as a great place to work.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
everything was time sensitive
Servicenow developer
Sr Service Now Developer/Admin (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 27, 2016
• A Qualified IT Professional with 9+years of experience as a Service-Now suite Developer.
• Direct hands on experience on various IT Services of Service-Now tool like Service Catalog Requests, Asset Management, Configuration Management, Service-Now Administration, Incident Management and Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Reporting, Integration with Web Services, Facilities Management and Asset Management.
• Good understanding of Helpdesk / Service Desk, Change Management, Asset Management, Change Tasking, Service Level Agreement processes.
• Experience in designing, development and implementation of Service Now Platform.
• Extensive knowledge of Remedy workflow such as Request Forms, Active Links, Filters, Active Link and Filter Guides and Escalations.
• Have good experience in Service-Now tool like Service Catalog Requests, Asset Management, Configuration Management, Service-Now Administration, Incident Management and Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Reporting, Integration with Web Services.
• SLA, Service catalog, Field Service, Activity, Category, subcategory conditions based on --UI Actions, Data policy, work notes
• Customized Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management modules based on user requirements.
• Hands on expertise in front-end development utilizing JavaScript frameworks such as jQuery as well as front end technologies HTML5/4, CSS3/2, AJAX, JSON and Angular JS.
• Extensive programming experience in writing web application programs covering
  more... front-end / UI jQuery and AJAX for building rich user friendly, high performance web applications.
• Developed Responsive web Design from scratch with HTML5/ CSS3/ MediaQuery.
• Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
• Strong Knowledge in CSS Pre Processors like LESS/SASS.
• Expertise in developing and understanding of Responsive Web Design (RWD)
• Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing Web Services that include several components like WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, Axis and JAX-WS.
• Worked on integration using SOAP / WSDL.
• Participated in workshops with ServiceNow partner teams to help companies implement Service Now using best practices in ITSM.
• Hands on exposure to multiple Application Servers like JBoss, IBM WebSphere Server and BEA Weblogic.
• Experience in Implementing ServiceNow Discovery and CMDB and integrating it with Change management.
3rd center working at, under FedEx; work load good, knowledgeable employee's / management not so good
Production Lead (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 27, 2016
Start my day off by checking orders that are due soon, for example: posters, fliers, business cards, banners, copies, etc. I would run production, meaning completing jobs, while others would help front counter with in-coming customers. I would also assist in our pack & ship department. Pack personal items for customers according to FedEx pack & ship guidelines. Ensure package(s) will arrive to destination in the same condition it leaves the customers hand.
Cons
Lack of communication between team members and management
Loved this company
safety trainer and coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 27, 2016
I was very lucky to work here great hub manager that gave me the opportunity to move up in the company i learned a lot gave me a great confidence to dream big and look forward to new challenges.
Busy
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  McCook, ILSeptember 26, 2016
I loaded and unloaded trucks so I stayed busy. The job is flexible with hours and attendance in general. Working with the company is easy and there is room for growth.
good place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 26, 2016
Fed Ex offers exceptional pay and benefits. Good people to work with along with management and dispatchers. Nothing more to say.