FedEx

FedEx Employee Reviews

Found 8,510 reviews matching the search
ok
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYFebruary 10, 2016
its seasonal so when they are done making you do all the work while managers sit around they let you go. No benefits either
Workplace Experience
Courier (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 10, 2016
One of very few companies that make sure that their employees are capable of taking care of themselves. Not too many people can go to a job and have the same are come close as to what FedEx has to offer. Its not a perfect company, but it does what it needs to do as far as looking out for their employees.
Ok
Inventory Analyst/Auditor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 9, 2016
Good place to work.... Professional, clean temp controlled and good pay. People are friendly. I guess the same as any other place.
Courier/ Driver
Courier (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 9, 2016
A good place to work at fun and fast pace co workers are dependable so your day is pretty calm. You learn how to multitask and you learn all types of new skills.
Good Place to work
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Portland, ME 04103February 9, 2016
Its a pretty challenging job but supervisors and Managements make the place worth working. Benefits are good and affordable .
Pros
good place to work, pay is good for part time.
Cons
If you dont like the cold this job is not for you.
All in all a good company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLFebruary 9, 2016
Get to the terminal around 6:00 am to help loader load the truck. Averaging about 115-125 stops per day, delivering anywhere from 200-300+ packages a day. Management was never around so they never see the hard work you do on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job was finding time to eat. Working at FedEx I learned how to effectively manage my time and prioritize my day. I loved meeting new people everyday.
Great Place to Work
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 9, 2016
Awesome benefits and connection with upper management. Typical work hours are from 7:30am-3:30pm in the field and then tons of work when you get home so expect to finish around 7:30pm-8:00pm.
Interesting place to work at with higher management that doesn't seem to care
MATERIAL HANDLER (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 9, 2016
The company in itself is really good. The benefits are amazing for single and family people. The people I work with are really nice and seem pretty motivated to move forward in life. The only problems is the management I am under don't enforce rules on the higher up positions and there is a lot of favoritism going on.
Pros
Great Benefits, Interesting place to work.
Cons
Management plays favorites, No one listens to your complaints.
Sloppy management.
Part-time Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIFebruary 8, 2016
I was told I'd be eased into the part-time package handler job, but of course wasn't due to lack of oversight. My confidence was broken almost immediately.
Fast paced, multi-tasking and self en lighting
Handler (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 8, 2016
A typical day at Fed Ex as a handler was very fast paced of loading and unloading trucks so the drivers and get there day started. While performing that task, also re labeling, assisting co workers and keeping management abreast, is just another day getting packages to customers effectively and efficiently.

Want to know more about FedEx?

Ask a question
Great work experience
Center Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 8, 2016
My work at fedex was a great entry level position, the team was fun and worked hard. It provided a great experience for me and I was given many opportunities to grow.
Productive atmosphere.
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYFebruary 8, 2016
I would sort packages, load trucks. Inspected packages. Drove a forklift. Inspected trucks and the warehouse for misplaced packages, or envelopes. The management was very helpful, easy to communicate with. The hardest part of the job was the physical part from lifting heavy packages.
Pros
Pay was good. Health benefits.
Cons
Being hot in the summer and cold in the winter.
Busy
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Carteret, NJFebruary 8, 2016
Non Stop work and very physical. Alot of good people work here and friendly enviroment. Only issue is trying to depart at a reasonable time from warehouse.
Pros
Work alone
Cons
departure time varies
fast food
Tug driver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 8, 2016
Manage sales and profit goals in relation to budget. ensures execution of human resources programs, proper staffing levels an maintains on ongoing system.
Pros
free meals
Cons
Productive company to work for
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 8, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job is the great benefits package and i was excited to have work for one of the best companies in the world, Federal Express.
sort packages
Package handler (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDFebruary 7, 2016
Like the job but not enough hours but I had a problem with harrasment with one of the workers. Told the management but was still put in the same work area with them.
Pros
pay
Cons
number of hours
N/a
Office Administrative/Special Assignment Clerk (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 5, 2016
The company is Ok, but when it comes to advancement within the company, it's all about who you know and if the supervisor likes you. For about a year, I asked to be put on an earlier shift and they dropped me down from a full time employee to a part time employee and I had been working for this company for 5 years. I was told I would have to apply for the same position again and wasn't told why I had to apply. In the beginning I was told when something became available and was never informed on being put on earlier shift. I didn't feel that was fair to be dropped down from Office Admin to a part time package handler with less pay. When I transferred from one station to another, they opened up a position for another worker with the hours I needed.
A company that is recognized for it's excellence in service
Courier (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 5, 2016
The average workday is generally a little hectic at the beginning, but it gets better over time when you get use to the fast pace. Your coworkers generally becomes like family from everyday interaction.
very out going
Parcel Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 4, 2016
lots of young folks trying to finish school and gaining experience and being part of a team learning lots of team work skills
Pros
training
Cons
short breaks
decent work environment
Unloader/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 4, 2016
A lot of friendly people to work with , everyone is working hard most of the time , managers are kind of rude at times but I'm sure management has changed by now
Pros
friendly people
Cons
management