FedEx Employee Reviews

Found 12,679 reviews matching the search
Very Challenging place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSAugust 17, 2017
There was a lot to learn at Fed-ex but gave it all my best. It is a good company to work for. It is a very challenging place and it can be over whelming for some people.
Pros
Got to meet a lot of people
Cons
Got over whelmed
Worked well with flexible co-workers to insure critical shipments were out on time.
Cargo Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 16, 2017
I think versatility was one of my highlights of this job whether its on the line diverting freight, loading M3 and Can container on aircraft, doing area container audits and loading trucks.
Pros
Pizza Hut and cafateria on sight
Cons
Full time benefits for part time work.
hard working low pay and hours
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  orlando flAugust 16, 2017
be prepared to work hard for nothing and little to no pay. FedEx was fine until the pay wasn't matching the type of work that is performed. honestly if you need a correctional job to get you to realize that anything else is better then this job than fedex is the job for you.
Pros
work out
Cons
no good pay
Driver
Courier (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 16, 2017
If you can live on $30-40,000. Its for you. Easy as long as you can drive well and don't live in a hot climate. Don't plan on doing anything the month of December.
Pros
Mostly your own boss as long as you do whats required
Cons
pay
review
Highly reliable and skilled FedEx Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 16, 2017
no real chance for advancement or full time employment, i enjoyed mang, but never felt like I would be given the opportunists that were discussed with me.
Great place
Ca. - Freight Handler/Office Support (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 16, 2017
A job that gives most employees a sense of purpose every day. Great place to work overall. Teamwork is definitely a requirement to be successful in the workplace
n/a
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 16, 2017
this was a very fast past job with a lot of heavy packages that I had to move and place into trucks so that they could go to different locations. I never got 40 hours
alot of lifting
Package Handler/Sorter (Current Employee) –  Madison, ALAugust 16, 2017
As a fedex package handler you do a lot of lifting and continuous walking. it can get very tiring at times but is not a bad job at all. early shifts.4 am starting time
Poor management
FedEx Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, OHAugust 16, 2017
I worked the night shift at FedEx, in my time there I constantly proved myself as an employee, the problem with that is that there management is practically careless. If you need extra cash, go for it. Other than that I wouldn't apply.
Excellent job in a fast paced environment
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 16, 2017
Highly recommend, good pay and benefits, career opportunities for advancement. Challenging. Learn new skills. Management is excellent, with company goals in mind and safety first.
Productive fast paced
DOCK WORKER (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 16, 2017
FedEx is a great environment to work with good benefits and training. Overall a great company with great intentions for customer needs. Very kind and hard working staff.
Waste of Time
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOAugust 16, 2017
The pay you receive and the amount of hours you get per day does not equal out. The work conditions are difficult, but that's expected of a warehouse job. But for the hours to already be short and then have those hours cut is unacceptable.
Great Work Place
Handler (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 16, 2017
All Around Great Place To Work For Students Just Coming Out Of HighSchool. The Workers And Managers Treat You Like You Are Welcome. You Work At A Very Fast Paste.
Produtive work place
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Medley, FLAugust 16, 2017
FedEx was a great first job experience. I was a package handler, and my job was to unload and load trucks, and on a typical night I unloaded and loaded about 6 trucks a nights.
Productive work place
Jumper/Helper (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 16, 2017
A typical day at work was arriving at 5 am and start scanning packages to load the truck. It was great, i love being an early riser for this job and i got a great work out running packages.it was great fun experience.
Productive and people were good to work with.
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2017
I would unload all the freights in the morning. Also help the drivers put the correct packages in their trucks. I would go with one of the drivers to help him deliver packages.
Pros
One hour lunches.
Cons
Sometimes work would end earlier than expected.
Very Productive work place
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Missouri City, TXAugust 16, 2017
I dont have anything nice to say so i rather not speak on the company at all. But this website requires it. i go to work, do my job and leave they lied to us the whole time we worked there, i never got no type of benefits or nothing so when my foot was broken they just put me on a leave of absence. we only received 3 to 4 hours of work a day so they slaved us.
load trucks and yard jockey
Package Handler/Shifter-Yard Jockey (Former Employee) –  Middletown, PAAugust 16, 2017
Worked part time at Fed Ex Loading pup trucks from top to bottom five days a week and I also was a yard jockey it was a great working experience at Fed Ex
Difficult
Driver (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 16, 2017
I have been at fedex almost a year I have yet to be offered any benefits. I was switched from one manager to another without a choice. I go in at six in the morning and do not leave until eight nine oclock at night. The pay is horrible for the hours I work
Pros
Cons
benefits, pay
Good Days, Bad Days
Distribution Package Handler (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 16, 2017
It was the same thing day in day out, load boxes on to trucks. Making sure the correct boxes were loaded on the correct trucks through their tracking system. Hardest part of the job was the over sized packages. The most enjoyable was the other package handlers.
Pros
insurance
Cons
not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval