FedEx
7,614 reviews

FedEx Employee Reviews

Hard work low pay pour management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Mahtomedi, MNJune 30, 2015
Loading heavy material and items into the trailer; also, while maintaining the belt speed.
I learned how to work well with others and how to handle myself under heavy work times.
I didnt like management to well because they didnt treat their employees well.
great co-workers
The harest part was knowing their was no career for me there.
my co-workers were great
Very Productive Hard working Environment with great benefits
Package Handler (Former Employee), Englewood, COJune 30, 2015
walking into the building even very early in the morning still had a positive vibe and motivation to work. Great communication throughout the work day and great incentives to always show up and do your best
Janitoral
Customer Service (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 30, 2015
Pros: benifits
Cons: woring long hours
Working for Janitorial services can be tricky but this was and wonderful job and I was glad to be apart of it. I'm very thankful for the chance to say I did my part and was successful.
Fedex Package Handler
Fedex Package Handler (Current Employee), 2291 SweeneyDr. Building2June 30, 2015
I am the hard working with detailed wok oriented personal. Following the rules and regulations to handle all the situations by making safe environments.
Fast moving and high tempo
Material Handler (Current Employee), Ontario, CAJune 30, 2015
Pros: Great "medical" and hourly pay!
Cons: To many cuts to hours. I went from six to eight hours a day. To a three hours a days.
Fast moving and high tempo work with little to no down time. It's very physical work needing you to pick up at least 50-75 lbs. The team as a whole there is a great one that if your positive and, willing to learn and listen they will guild and protect you as one of them. Management as a whole is OK and, they give room to work without letting everyone run free.
Fast Paced and fun
Dangerous Goods Agent (Current Employee), Memphis,TnJune 30, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Work Schedules
Federal Express is a wonderful place to work. We have a diverse environment of people. There is a happy and fun loving atmosphere and morale in the company and the employees are the most valuable asset at Fedex. Federal Express takes great pride in its employees and the service we provide to the community.
Hard day at work
Dock Worker (Current Employee), Chester, VAJune 30, 2015
Consist of an overload of bills that we don't average on day to day basis. With 8 or more HP trailers on board. The work could be challenging but if you stick to what you know and what you were taught you'll be just fine.
good place to work
Dock worker (Current Employee), Roseville, MNJune 30, 2015
good place to work. the people are nice, the hours are okay, the pay is good, its pretty easy. the work isnt too hard but you're always doing something so the days fly by.
fast paced
Courier Driver (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 30, 2015
A typical day at fedex is quick,fast paced and staying on your toes sort of speak. Management is always thinking of new ways of increasing the organization.
Motivated Work Station
Customer Service (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 30, 2015
The hardest part of this job is getting the freight out on time but it's always out on time so the experience is tense but done right and on time.
Tiring job
Package Handler (Former Employee), Carol Stream, ILJune 29, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: No breaks
Super early shifts and your putting boxes into trucks. The automatic belt doesn't stop. But the pay is great. Its good if you can handle fast paced environment.
Productive & Organized
PARCEL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 29, 2015
The daily sort consisted of several departments working together to complete the job. The sort was managed extremely well. I was trained in the yard switcher, forklift, shipping & receiving and sorting.
Great Place to Work
Operations Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLJune 29, 2015
Pros: Benefits, work
Cons: None
Watkins Motor Lines was a great place to work and I planned to retire from Watkins. Watkins was purchased by FedEx. FedEx restructure the company which caused a lot of employee's to lose their jobs.

Watkins was a family ran company and made you feel like family. I still have WML family to this day.

FedEx decided to close our location and forced into a buy out.
Productive workplace
Package Handler (Former Employee), Chicopee MAJune 29, 2015
This was a very productive workplace. The hardest part of this job was sorting heavy boxes by doc number in a timely manner.
A fun work environment with great coworkers.
Package Handler (Current Employee), Honolulu, HawaiiJune 29, 2015
Pros: Good pay for a partime night job
Cons: Not enough hours on a weekly basis
Unload containers that arrive to the warehouse, scan and load packages to designated trucks.

I learned how to be a productive worker, improve my organization skills, handle stress.

Management is very professional but tends to be a bit slow on updating staff about promotions and some personal problems that needs to be resolved.

Co-workers are very friendly and are willing to help each other out.

The hardest part of the job is being in charge of multiple vans and making sure the right packages are going in the correct ones.

I enjoy the fast pace environment and keeps you on your toes throughout the shift.
GOOD PLACE TO WORK FOR YOUNGER GENERATION.
RAMP AGENT (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 29, 2015
Pros: BENEFITS AND ABILITY TO WORK OVERTIME
Cons: THE WEATHER AND THE AMOUNT OF WORK EXPECTED TO BE DONE IN SUCH A SMALL TIME FRAME.
I'VE WORKED HERE FOR ALMOST 6 YEARS. WORKING AT FEDEX YOU HAVE TO WORK IN ALL THE ELEMENTS OF WEATHER WHICH CAN GET FRUSTRATING SOMETIMES. OTHER THAN THAT THIS JOBS PROVIDES YOU WITH JOB SECURITY, OVERTIME HOURS, AND GREAT BENEFITS!
Great company
City Courier (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 29, 2015
Pros: Enjoys working in warehouse
Cons: None
•Provide an efficient pick up and delivery service, support to customers on any issues regarding features of services, while complying with all operational, security and safety policies, procedures and processes with the objective of meeting service commitments and maximizing customer satisfaction.
very productive work area and everyone operates as a team
Package Handler/Unloader (Former Employee), Ellenwood, GAJune 29, 2015
Pros: good environment and nice break times
Cons: being moved out of your station
go in at night we unload trucks on to belts finish with those help scan and clear the belts off to go home.

management is cool feels like another co worker with more experience.

co workers are fun to be around and work with

hardest part of the job is dealing with a broken belt
A productive fun job
Center Lead Consultant (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 29, 2015
Pros: Opportunities in advancement, Free lunches, Great training
Cons: Short breaks, healthcare
This job is very well paced. Many "regulars" come in and get their work done. You can advance quickly if you work hard. All co-workers are easy to get along with. So far I haven't really had anything that is the "Hardest" part of the job. But I must say I've enjoyed the great team work and help that my manager has provided me with.
Fast pace environment!
Admin/ Quality Assurance (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VirginiaJune 29, 2015
Pros: GREAT benefits!
This company treats their seasonal and permanent employees very well! They pay great with excellent benefits. Seasonal associates are compensated for holidays and are offered an amazing 401k program via Vanguard! The pace is extremely fast and isn't a good fit for "thin-skinned" people. I enjoyed my time with FedEx and was grateful to have learned the ins and outs of home delivery!

1 2 3 4 5

About FedEx

FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete – Read more

FedEx Salaries