FedEx
6,433 reviews

FedEx Employer Reviews

FedEx was a great company tow work for.
International Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Buffalo Grove, ILJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: lots of job training
Cons: strict on time for breaks and lunch
They gave us the job training to do our job and kept us informed so we could keep up with the changes in the company and computer.,
FEDEX LIFE
Material Handler (Former Employee), MemphisJanuary 25, 2015
THe managament here is kind of atrocious and the people are very rude. The pay was great and they worked with students going to school with your schedule
Fast paced and physical job
Package Handler (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 25, 2015
As a package handler, I loaded and unloaded trucks, bagged small packages and preformed quality assurance. Although this company often showed favortism toward some employees, it is certainly a great job if you are looking to drop a few pounds.
interesting and keeps you on your toes.
Materal Handler (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: the health benefits are the best part cause as a part time employee you get full benefits.
Cons: lack of accomindation for the disabled.
some people say that working for this company keeps you on your toes and some say that it is dule and boring. But for me it was fun and enjoyable. It has its stressful moments cause you only have 4 hours to sort and load millions of packages and documents.
school system
Operations Administrator Piedmont District Office (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 25, 2015
I worked with the children who had learning and behavior difficulties. I would help with testing and daily classes. I would talk to parents and help them understand what their son or daughter need to learn to pass the class. I also was involved learning plans for the students.
Unsafe work environment with management that will do anything not to give you worker's compensation
Package Handler Trainer (Former Employee), Willington, CTJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: unsafe, unclean, horrid "team spirit", genuinely unpleasant workplace
A workplace with flexible hours and room for advancement but they don't even follow their own guidelines on cleanliness, imagine the rest.
Fast Paced environment with good management and goals
Parcel Assistant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 25, 2015
We scanned boxes and placed them on a pallet. We worked as a team to get finished with the job quicker. Most enjoyable part is setting a goal for the day and completing the goal.
hard work and heavy lifting.
Package Handler (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSJanuary 25, 2015
Everyday I strive to do my best in everything I do and no matter what the job is, i'll do my job right. That means being punctual and on time for work every day, work driven and learn new things everyday or learn all there is to know about my job so i can be efficient in what I do, no matter the job.

A typical day for me is arriving on time and
I learned how to be fast when having a time limit or time score, I know customer service and having a competitive edge for sales can take you a long way, I learned how to operate tractor machinery when I did farming help and learned forklifts.
I have never been in a position of management yet.
I'm a very simple guy who keeps it professional, anywhere you go there will be people you don't vibe with or understand, but you have to work with them to get the job done, be polite and not stuck up, be yourself and work. I never dealt with a bad co-worker.
The hardest part about work is stopping myself from voicing a honest opinion when seeing something that needs to change, such as a better structure for some businesses could be arrange differently to keep employees and owners happy or seeing unfit managers, not cause their personalities but because their not managing better then needs to be.
A paycheck is the most enjoyable part of work.
Hard work
Handler (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 25, 2015
I love working here but its takes getting used to. The weather is a big downfall but uniform is provided which makes it better. Sleep is essential before going in because it will wear you down as the night goes on.
Parcel assistance
Parcel Assistant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 25, 2015
Maintain a safe play environment.
Dress children and change diapers.
Observe and monitor children's play activities.
Communicate with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
Sanitize toys and play equipment.
Fast-paced, fun, challenging workplace. Lack of hours
Package Handler/Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Ashland, VAJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: nice work environment and challenging obstacles to help better your work ethic.
Cons: lack of hours, unreliable scheduling.
FedEx has a great and safe work environment with well-balanced team members. A set routine that is progressive. Typically, I'd come in to a team meeting that everyone participates in, we stretch and head to our locations or trailers. I'd unload the products from a trailer with efficeincy while managing my time and making sure certain products are taken to the department they are supposed to, avoiding any complications for fellow employees or machinery. The job is fast-paced and challenging, which I enjoy. My only issue is the fact that after the winter holiday season the hours become very slim.
if u wanna job in delivering don't drive for FedEx ground
Delivery driver (Former Employee), Independence, kyJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: solid paycheck
Cons: no benefit's, insurance, or pay holidays
Worst job I ever had ,no benefit s ,no holiday pay , or insurance offered . Salary based , deliver until ur done . Anyone looking to make some money driving for FedEx ground as delivery driver its a joke don't recommend it
Proactive and fun, good advancement and developement
Accountant (Former Employee), C30January 24, 2015
Perform Account Payable & Receivable, General Ledger, month end closing, make accrual and analyse deviations, fix assets management, Contract review, internal audit support.
Productive and fast-paces work environment..
Shipping Coordinator (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: great work-relationships, open door policy
Cons: no health care for part time workers.
A typical work day consists of....early morning shift (3:30 - 8:30am)..

The environment is fast-paced with a 99% accuracy for each bulk shipment.

The job is routine, so everyday's pretty much the same, as far as the work load; some days you may ship over 20,000 packages, others you may over 500.

Per our quarterly safety initiative plan, all of the workers work to remain accident and incident free for the new year.

Most enjoyable part of the job, I'm able to come to work and work in a comfortable setting. FedEx provides training for all incoming and seasoned employees.
n/a
Driver_ Courrier (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTJanuary 24, 2015
I learned the ability to quickly find directions, interpret Guides route, try amicably, with respect and courtesy to costumers. preparing deliveries, managing scanners and codes.
Great Working Environment!
Dock Associate (Current Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 24, 2015
It was a great work opportunity! I learned how to properly secure and deliver freight. the most difficult part of the job was understanding the weather effects to the warehouse floors.
awesome!
Courier (Former Employee), Pueblo, COJanuary 23, 2015
great company good people good money and overall great place to work.
Very fast-paced environment
Mail Handler (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 23, 2015
I enjoyed the pace of change and my accomplishments while working there.
The people.
Package Handler (Current Employee), Shakopee, MinnesotaJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: medical/dental/vision insurance for part-time.
As a package handler you're consistently moving a box from one place to another. The hardest part is being able to perform the job requirements. Being a package handler means physical manual labor moving boxes in a safe manner. It's a fast pace environment. Learning quickly what your requirements are and being able to perform them quickly and safely, will make transitioning into the position easier. The most enjoyable part of my job are interacting with my co-workers. My managers and co-workers are hard working and fun to work with.
flexible hours
Courier/Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJanuary 22, 2015
typical day is picking up envelopes and packages from local businesses and drop boxes.

1 2 3 4 5

About FedEx

FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete – Read more