FedEx
7,365 reviews

FedEx Employee Reviews

Snow Drive
Handler (Current Employee), Homewood, ALMay 29, 2015
Pros: family based, the appreciation they show, etc.
Cons: split shifts, small amount of pay, etc.
my days are rocky I wake up in the morning for my first shift just to leave at 8am to come back at 7pm. I have learned to be a better team player. I have a slight problem with one of the managers but other than her working with the other managers fedex feels like home. the hardest part of the job is the back and forth I don't like the split shift. im currently looking into another position in fedex because you just cant make it off of 4 hours its gas and ware and tare on your car and your body with the fluctuating times. the most enjoyable part about the job is the laughs with my co workers its really a family based work place so you feel at home and comfortable with everybody if everyone is on the same page. its a wonderful jobs some of the people there just need attitude adjustments but hey that's every job right?
Met many people
Courier/D.O.T (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 29, 2015
Pros: 18 hour shifts
Cons: not much
18 hours shifts, learned how important a parcel can be, great manager. great o-workers, hardest part not really, most enjoyable being santa claus for young ones
Requires dedication
Courier/DOT, DG, Int'l, Ops management trainee (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCMay 29, 2015
Pros: Insurance is reasonable
The job is hard on families because the only set time is your start time. Most of your coworkers are cooperative and helpful. Management has gotten very young and sometimes their inexperience is difficult to deal with. Benefits are pretty good, but could use some updating. They offer tuition reimbursement, but It's only about 1/4 of what other large companies offer.
It's a productive job but it's not fun or enjoyable working there.
Package Handler (Current Employee), Grove City, OHMay 29, 2015
Being at FedEx is boring, but working there made me a hard worker. The hardest part is working quickly at a consistent pace. I have great co-workers but sometimes I feel like they are not pushing themselves as much as I am. A typical day for me is pretty much unloading about 5 trucks and ending the shift tired without feeling good about myself.
Fast paste enviroment, with alot of Incentives.
Package Handler (Former Employee), Industry, CAMay 29, 2015
Pros: BBq, rewards, raffles
Cons: none
Setup scanners, scan every packages on the rollers,belt,floor or in the trailer. I learned to swak, relabel and label, weighing different size packages, sort,bag, dump, international shipping. management is very helpful and always willing to train if anybody would like to learn more. Co-workers were very respectful and mostly kept to them selves. my hardest part of the job was my hours overnight. The most enjoyable part of employment was that everyone had a chance to move up.
productive
Sr. SOA / Fusion Developer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 29, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management
challenging job
good perks
helping to co-workers
the most enjoyable part of the job
productive harding working job
Package Handler (Current Employee), jonhston, RIMay 28, 2015
Typical busy days, learned how to adjust to fast pace work, and managing getting objectives done on desired time management. Coworkers down to the managers held down nothing but teamwork. Learning new positions hardest part about job, most enjoyable was working as a team.
Working at FedEx
Package Handler (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CaMay 28, 2015
Working at FedEx can be stressful at times, but as a hard worker its something I have to accept in my everyday life. I've learned a lot from FedEx that Id wish to carry on to another company.
Fast paced working and learning environment
Administrative Clerk II (Current Employee), McComb, MSMay 28, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Very little hours
Pleasant working environment, if only there were more hours. The company is always willing to teach and advance anyone who is willing to put in the effort. They try to ensure the best balance of life and work with their yearly surveys. These survey allows employees to state what is good, needs improving or suggestions on what need to be added to make employee's lives more balanced.
Very good job just to much heavy lifting.
Package Handler (Former Employee), Mishawaka, INMay 28, 2015
Cons: short breaks, no hours giving as promised.
I loved working for fed-ex.The only problem that i was having was heavy lifting and living to far from the job.With that being said i missed a lot of days not being able to get to work do to no transportation.
always provide coffee
Courier (Former Employee), Bronx N.YMay 28, 2015
Pros: Good pay, free food, early days
Cons: Wake up early at 5 am. Cold winters
Great place to work. always provided a nice warm cup of coffee to keep you up on the road or a nice warm cup of cocoa to keep you warm in summer days. had to be responsible in the job and punctual. make sure packages were delivered on time and landed right on the customers hand to avoid future obstacles.
Busy work place
Material Handler (Former Employee), memphis tnMay 28, 2015
Overall i enjoyed working with Fedex because it was easy work but at times i would get fraustrated because of all the packages we had to unload.
Hard Work
Package Handler (Former Employee), Whittier, CAMay 28, 2015
I know and understand that in life we all must work hard to get somewhere in life, and i just want an opportunity to work to show what I'm capable of. Im always ready to work, not lazy and responsible on my daily work routine. I can work with other, and i love it. For me the hardest part of the job is the protection of me and my fellow co workers, and try my best to be safe for me and everyone else. I love working security because this it the field where I've always enjoyed protecting property and i love helping people and communicating with them.
boring
Parcel Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 28, 2015
Pros: over time pay
Cons: heat
sorting out packages uploading trucks . i learned how to sort out the packages by state. managment was rude cowokers were nice
Fast paced environment, easy but tedious work
Package Handler (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSMay 27, 2015
Loading, and unloading trailers making sure they go to the right place is all I really did. I learned that labor jobs like that are not really for me, the pay should be more in my eyes. Most of my co-workers were foreigners so it was kind of hard to make a connection with them. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the climate. The heat was sweltering sometimes making it hard to work. I worked with my older brother so that was the only up side to the job
fedex night shift
Part-Time Package Handler (Former Employee), Carol Stream, ILMay 27, 2015
Pros: same work hours, same employees, some holidays off
Cons: no water breaks unless you run to the bathroom
work starts the same day everyday Monday-Friday going through security and you open the warehouse door and you feel the rush of warm air so you know you're in the right place. management gives you the pre shift pep-talk and off to your first trailer to unload you go. if you are good at what you're doing the management leaves you alone just reminds you what time it is when it comes to overnight cut off times. On a goo day when you are all finished in your area the manager will let you go but sometimes you get unlucky and have to stay extra late to help out even if you had a valid reason to leave on time they have no problem paying overtime. There were a lot of nice people there and since you're pretty much working inside of an oven its a good way to sweat off a few pounds a week!
The company offered part-time work to willing participants in a warehouse environment.
Package Handler (Former Employee), Vandalia, OHMay 27, 2015
Pros: Shifts typically would not last longer than 6 hours due to the demanding labor.
Cons: Sometimes the demanding labor could become overwhelming.
While being employed at FedEx, I became familiar with logistics as well as the significance of teamwork. The work was physically challenging, but offered incentives such as good pay and promotional opportunities.
Fast paced work environment with
Station Lead (Current Employee), Irving, TXMay 27, 2015
Pros: Hard working employees and good benefits
Cons: High turnover rate
• Work starts quick and remains constant until the end of the night
• Viewed as a workout, its great to keep you in shape.
• Management communicates well
• Solid co-workers make the workout more enjoyable
• If your smart and can handle the workload it runs like clockwork
Great company
Courier DOT (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAMay 27, 2015
great company to work for. they pay well and take care of their employees. they benefit package is pretty good and so is the 401k plans.
Great company
Account Executive (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 27, 2015
Great Company, professional. Let's you manage your business. Work, life balance is priority. They know what is important! Good experience

1 2 3 4 5

About FedEx

FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete – Read more

FedEx Salaries