FedEx
6,945 reviews

FedEx Employer Reviews

fast past job
Forklift operator and material handler (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 1, 2015
had to get freight to planes at certain hour to b loaded rain sleet or snow had to drive forklift and cherrypicker up 20ft in the air
It was a job
Driver (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 31, 2015
Pros: learning
Cons: no healthcare, no breakes
My day will began 6:00am every morning and end sometimes 9:30p.m that night. I learn different location's area's and TEAM WORK with co-worker's . management needed more help there were no organization. My hardest part of the job was safety due to lack of high turn over of manager's. My most enjoyable time was meeting new people and helping them with any problem's ( customer service) also learning new thing's from co-worker's whom been employed with the company over 2+years very helpful , overall loving the job itself.
Review
Driver (Current Employee), Dallas TexasMarch 31, 2015
Work was hard but a very good experience for any driver. Boost any drivers mental power to a whole different level then when previously applied due to harsh working conditions.
FedEx was good
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Bangor, MEMarch 31, 2015
Great place to work, I was a delivery driver so having the freedom of being on the road was great for me. The only reason I left was because I moved out of state, but if I ever move back to Maine I have a job waiting for me. I have remained friends with my boss and he calls me once a month asking if I am ready to come back yet, this has been going on for 2 years.
high tempo work environment
Parcel Sorter (Former Employee), Chino Hills, CAMarch 31, 2015
Pros: positive managers, fast hands on work, great pay
Cons: slow working co workers
Transferring packages from conveyer belt to pallets
Learned the process of sorting packages by area codes
Supervisors alwasy had positive attitudes
Worked with a diverse group
Hardest part was being quicker than the conveyer belts
Enjoyed being in a high temp work environment
productive
Package Handler/Sort lead (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMarch 31, 2015
great place to work. very busy but ok pay. i just didnt like the hours for third shift. overall i didnt have many complaints.
Oracle PL/SQL Developer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 31, 2015
good place to learn; friendly management; challenging job; good perks; helping to co-workers;the most enjoyable part of the job
FedEx- a great company to work for and grow with long term!
OPERATIONS LEAD (Former Employee), Wichita, KSMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Corporate culture- people first, committment to customer service
Cons: Christmas time (Peak) makes life balance difficult, but the team work is awesome!
Team work and high energy are two great assets at FedEx Express. The days are filled with positive, high energy, get-it-done cooperative spirit.
FedEx Corp continues to stay ahead of the changes in the industry and provide for continued success through the changes.
Productive and fun workplace
Courier/Driver (Current Employee), Moonachie, NJMarch 31, 2015
I really enjoy working at FedEx Express. I believe that there is room for growth and development at FedEdx. They also have a excellent management team, as well as a great group of people to work with.
Working as a contractor (Vendor) is very different than that of being an actual employee of FedEx
Courier/Loaders (Former Employee), El Paso, TexasMarch 30, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: Zero Benefits
Being a vendor contracted to FedEx Ground there are many limitation. One downside is there is no starting or ending times set. No overtime paid, work until you finish. If the trucks are delayed, and you have to wait for them, this is your time. You can be waiting for up to 4+ hours, this is on your time no pay.
Wouldn't call it fun
Package Handler (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSMarch 30, 2015
Not terrible for unskilled labor. Good if you need work but I wouldn't want to stay there. The work is incredibly hard, and if you out of shape you will get in shape really quickly. The standards are little over ambitious.
Very work heavy, team oriented.
Handler (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAMarch 30, 2015
Typical day at work would be coming in at about 17:30 - 18:30. Learned how to lift and use certain machinery to move the freight from inside to the planes. Hardest part was doing the work during christmas and due to the extra valume getting injured.
Fast pace, accuracy important.
Package Handler (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIMarch 30, 2015
As a package handler, your shifts where only 4-6 hours long. The conveyor belt was at a set speed. Trying to look at each package, then scan the package and place it in the correct spot on the delivery van, then get back to the belt so you dont miss a package was difficult at times. vary challenging.
fun place to work
Parcel Assistant (Current Employee), Belleville, MIMarch 30, 2015
Pros: being able to advance quickly
Cons: part-time hours are low
Fed Ex is a great place to work. Since working there I've learned how to drive the forklift, riding pallet jack, and the switcher. You can trust the management and coworkers work together to get the job done. The hardest part of the job is leaving because its a fun place to work.
Long hours and poor management
Driver (Former Employee), New Stanton, PAMarch 30, 2015
No appreciation. Long hours and very poor management. Enjoyed the tractor trailer driving and the customers.
Made deliveries via LTL to customers in the southwestern part of PA.
Great people, and benefits.
Federal Express Courier/Team Leader/DG Specialist (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 30, 2015
Great coworkers that get along with one another. Perfect work environment and flexible hours. Best part is no mistake is carried on to the next day. Each day is new. I like getting to meet new people and facing different situations each day. The pay and the benefits are great. The only downside is that it can get really stressful, and the work is very physical. There are moments of miscommunication between managers and workers, resulting in some workers facing double the work load. I have learned a great deal at FedEx, like the fact that its ok to ask for help and others are willing to help. Manage time wisely and try your best not to fall behind.
productive and fun
Material Handler (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 30, 2015
they were very professional the pay was great could have gave more hours but over all it was a great experience they show they're employee appreciation. The hardest part of the job is working in the extreme weather.
Many job opportunities
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Harrison, ARMarch 30, 2015
Many job opportunities and can move to different department quickly. This company is located globally, so if you wanted to move you could possibly transfer elsewhere.
I love FedEx
Package Handler (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Work Individually
Cons: none
I like to work alone because I like to get the job done and sometimes working with other you will procrastinate but when you working by yourself you make sure you get the job done. And also if one person in your team fails the whole team goes down.
Fast paced work place with good benefit.
Dock worker (Current Employee), Santa ClaraMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Benefit, pay for a part time job, coworker
Cons: short break, can be stressful, zero torelance
Working at FedEx as a college student is great. the pay is good and the benefit they offer is great for just a part time worker such as 401k and medical insurance. A typical day depends on the time of year. first few months of the year is pretty light you work between 4-6 hrs.On busier months we can work up to 8 plus hr a day. the management are demanding because of the nature of the work which deliveries freight to customer as fast as possible.But they are very rewarding when done the job right such as company BBQ for each month without a injury at work. Co-worker are very friendly and helpful but something when lot of work to do can able a stressful environment.

1 2 3 4 5

About FedEx

FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete – Read more

FedEx Salaries