FedEx Employee Reviews

Found 11,781 reviews matching the search
Good place
Field Officer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 22, 2017
good place to work, great benefits especially for part time work. Most of my family works for FedEx. For the most part the managment is well trained and know what they are doing.
FedEx Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 21, 2017
Only was started out with part-time work just graduated from college and in need of job with full benefits. The job required you to go in early morning shift which I didn't mind at all but the benefits was not there.
Pros
Hard work unloading big boxes
Cons
No health care
FedEx Smartpost
Logistics Engineer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 21, 2017
My time at FedEx was for about 5 years and I had the opportunity to grow and work with all departments at FedEx, it is a fast paced environment that will challenge your abilities.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Shortage of hours
Great work atmosphere
Dockworker (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 21, 2017
Fedex has a great work atmosphere. Fedex offers great benefits. The company recognize all employee hard work and offer many family oriented get together and activities.
productive and fun to work at
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXMay 21, 2017
I only worked part time, but the environment and the people were good. I was able to work there most of the time, but had to quit because my degree classes were during the same time.
Pros
they were flexable with my hours
Cons
no cons
Early morning
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Holmen, WIMay 21, 2017
The day usually starts very early in the morning and start by a meeting and stretching. Then one crew unloads trailers and another loads trucks. The culture is dependent on the people but the managers were a lot of fun. The hardest part of the job is learning to get up very early.
Pros
healthcare and fits well with other jobs
Cons
early mornings
Fun workplace and easy
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19103May 21, 2017
Great place to work, I enjoyed working there everyday. Nothing about the job was hard to me I enjoyed the pay, management and everybody that worked there. i will definitely work here again.
Pros
money
Cons
long days
ALways keeping busy and a good work out
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 21, 2017
I delt with mostly working on purple belt and loading trucks. I also loaded the 50 foot Macy's trucks which was an intense work but I enjoyed it. It keeps you on your toes.
Pros
Good work out
Cons
Not enough hours
Not great...
Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Collierville, TNMay 21, 2017
Sends out a lot of surveys in an effort to give the appearance of caring, but never makes any changes. Management does whatever they want. Benefits are good. Paid Time-Off is okay. Lots of people who do nothing while the people with visibility take on all the work and stress of actually doing the job.
Pros
good benefits, good time off, flexible work schedule
Cons
bad management, not invested in employees, lots of dead weight
Quick paced environment which can be extremely laborious at times.
PACKAGE HANDLER (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, CAMay 20, 2017
Its a good place to work if you're looking for a job that pays you to work out, in a way. However, at times management will take advantage of hard workers. Be expected to work alone most of the time, and lift heavy object weighing from 10 lbs - 150 lbs.
loader
Parcel assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA 95828May 20, 2017
very hot . use of fan is usually not the route they want to go. hard work and a lot of sweat. dress comfortable but not in a bad manner. remember its still a work place
Pros
different shifts
Cons
hot
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 20, 2017
Management was more worried about hitting their numbers instead of the well being of the employees. It is a fast paced,physical and mental job.FedEx has a big turnover of employees because of the numbers 1st mentality. It was a fair place to work until a couple years ago.
The benefits they provide for the Teammates is a great package. No other place in the area offers what FedEx does.
Pros
Teammates
Cons
healthcare
Part time dockworker tucson/los angeles
Material handler (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 20, 2017
Really love the company but once i transferred to los angeles lost seniority what i had worked mon-fri drivers wasn't getting they hours pushed me down to on call i work for a great company now but would i work for freight again in YES
Pros
Pay co workers
Cons
Management in city of vernon ca
N/a
MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 19, 2017
A great place to work, great management, and awesome culture. I highly recommend the company. The teams work well together and deliver the Purple Promise!
Very productive day
Handler, Data Entry, Scan, Load (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 19, 2017
None stop fast pace working. The hardest part about the job was not knowing unti the day of what time sort start and the climate. Most enjoyable part of the job was the food, games, and events.
start early, work fast
Offloading Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saco, MEMay 19, 2017
How much can you say? Get to work at 1 a.m., offload trucks at a very fast rate until 8 am.

well organized, well run, for the most part good people to work for.

hard, honest work. also, you have the opportunity for full time benefits even if you are part time-pretty rare.
Pros
organized, always paid on time, extra work available
Cons
hard work in sometimes tough environments(hot, cold)
Straight forward, not difficult
Materials Handler/ Dock Lead (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, ORMay 19, 2017
Working as a materials handler requires very little skill, but you do need to work quickly in order to ensure containers are able to depart/be unloaded in a timely manner for shipment/out for delivery.
Pros
pay
Cons
inconsistent schedule
Great Environment
material handler (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 18, 2017
A typical day at work would consist of unloading and loading freight daily to be shipped out to customers. I learned how to work in a very fast pace environment with different nationalities.Management was very helpful in every aspect and would help out at anytime. Workplace culture was very interesting how so many different nationalities could come together to get the done. In all honesty their was no hard part of the job.The most enjoyable part of the job was making sure their were no accidents and everyone got the job done in a timely manner.
FedEx Courier
FedEx Courier (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 18, 2017
Being a driver for a contractor has it's ups and downs. Let's be honest! Any driver would tell you we're not an employee of FedEx cause that what are badge states. So with that being said the job security/benefits are my biggest downfalls speaking for myself but at the same time speaking for many more.
Nice place to work...
Delivery Route Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAMay 18, 2017
A job that let you meet a lot of customers, and it keeps you in shape...
The only part I didn't d\like about the job was in the summer time the back of the metal truck is like a over to work in....
Pros
2 hours breaks everyday
Cons
Summers and Christmas times are crazy busy...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval