FedEx
6,753 reviews

FedEx Employer Reviews

Fedex is not concern with their employees.
COURIER (Current Employee), GeorgiaMarch 2, 2015
FedEx Express is not concern with provided a good salary for what couriers are expected to do on the road every day. Most of the employees don't understand how they keep winning awards for best places to work when clearly they (FedEx) have lost touch with their employees. It is all about making money for the investors while giving the people who have daily interaction with the customers pennies on the dollar. Their saying is people, service, profit. It needs to be change to profit, profit, profit, even if means management screws you in the process.
weak
Package Handler (Former Employee), South San Francisco, CAMarch 1, 2015
very fast paced job with little training, very stressful with no traininng, but other than that good people and some cool managers
FedEx
Freight Services Manager (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 1, 2015
Pros: fast pace production
Cons: turnover
• Awarded Safety Coordinator for Freight Services due to six months of work without any OSHA reportable injuries.
• Managed a crew of 40+ employees in a heavyweight department with no injuries and no delays.
• Achieved outstanding ramp coverage from upper management in senior manager’s absence.
• Reviewed data on scheduled and estimated times of arrival and departure of air and trucked cargo manifests.
• Investigated causes of accidents and recommended safety measures for preventing further occurrences.
Busy work environment
Parcel Sort Assistant (Former Employee), Southaven, MSMarch 1, 2015
The work environment can be very hectic. Overall, I learned how to properly wrap and send off packages. The management team should've been better organized but my co workers were normally very helpful. The hardest part of the job was the working conditions. The most enjoyable part was being able to have a short shift considering how hard the job was.
Productive place to work
Lead P& D Courier/Driver (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMarch 1, 2015
Pros: meeting great people
Cons: long hours, no extra pay, no benifits
Typical day of work would be to deliver and pickup packages. I leared great customer service skills. The hardest part of the job were the long hours on a non hourly pay, and the most enjoyable part of the job was to put a smile on my customers faces.
enjoyable work enviorment that is fun and challenging
Package Handler (Current Employee), mcCook, ilMarch 1, 2015
Pros: helps keep yourself physically active
Cons: break times vary too much
Everyday is an adventure and brings it's own set of challenges; facing them and working together as a team is critical to having a successful day. Through the 4 years I have been part of this company I have gained a lot of knowledge and have learned how to make the most success out of my own and others opportunities.
Amazing productive force. Great working environment.
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Carolina, PRFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: high quality uniforms. good medical coverage. tuition reimbursement.
Scheduling is based on aircraft arrival. Routes are assigned according to expertise. We have a an outstanding management team with lots of experience and knowledge. We love serving our customers.
Great position to have, flexible schedule, hard work pays off.
Sr. Customer Technology Consultant (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: job security
Cons: compensation is under national average
Couldn't have better management for this position.
Each customer experience is unique and can be challenging.
All my coworkers are phenomenal to work with.
The hardest part about the job is researching things that are not well documented.
The most enjoyable thing about the job is helping customers solve their problems.
Fun workplace
Package Handler (Current Employee), Medley, FLFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: when we go a whole month without a injury we get a cookout.
Cons: short breaks
A typical work day at Fedex is about 10 to 14 trailers, 9,000 to 13,000 packages that we have to unload in a timely manner. Ever since I started working for Fedex I've learned how to scan, sort packages, load & unload the correct way, operate a manual pallet jack, and address corrections. Management does a good job in making sure the sort runs at a steady paste. My co-workers are always fun to work with, Like we always say team work is the best work. The hardest part of my job is about 2 hours into work, thats when all the belts get slammed with boxes coming down the sort line. The most enjoyable part of my job is when we are finally finish.
A fun place to work at
Package Handler (Former Employee), Ellenwood, GAFebruary 28, 2015
loading and unloading of packages, verifying packages , and making sure the packages arrive to the correct destination on time.
Hard work
Package Handler (Current Employee), Bethpage, NYFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: tuition reimbursement, raises
Cons: no break, little hours available
Hard work, ability to move up with time. Management doesn't care about you. Work is non-stop. Not much to enjoy here but receiving your check. $1500 tuition reimbursement is a plus for students. Only can receive once per calendar year.
Tough people only need apply.
Assist in presorting of arrivals for delivery (Current Employee), Blauvelt, NYFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: health benefits after 1000 hours worked
Cons: short hours and no breaks.
Heavy lifting and and careful handling of packages is a MUST.
An environment which is very diverse in age and culture. Hard work and minimum amount of hours. Start at 4am and finish by 7:30am.
Co workers are always willing to assist.
Material Handler (Current Employee), Omaha, NEFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: a job well done is very rewarding.
Cons: it is part time only.
Going to work early. Learned there are major areas that is forbidden to enter. Be alert at all times when outside. The manager is very upbeat and positive and if there are any concerns the door is always open to talk. The hardest part of the job is not being able to lift boxes high into the cans. The job is only part time and the advancements are there but I cannot do it.
Great place to work and make extra money
o Parcel Assistant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 27, 2015
the people are very nice and they teach you everything you need to know and if you have any suggestions or questions the managers will answer them for you
Okay If You Can Handle - Beware Reduced Pay
I acted as a package handler (Former Employee), Middletown, PAFebruary 27, 2015
I acted as a package handler. I came to an unusual realization. Some of the smallest packages weigh over 100 lbs. while long packages have virtually nothing. This job would scale employees. The reason I was working this job was as a matter of tourism, a taste of life. I always wanted to know what a warehouse job was like so one could apply the proverb, “Be careful what you wish for.” I left this job in spite of scaling of employees thus leading to significantly reduced paychecks. This job was like a child one is ashamed of, one hates his or her actions, but due to blood relations one must love him or her. It is one’s familial duty. There were aspects of this job I hated but multiple activities I liked. As a package handler, I was given responsibility to do remedial tasks on many occasions heavy lifting for the majority of the sort, however, if I complained constantly and in a serious manner I would have lost the job due to negative attitude and poor work morale. I masked a false smile on my face while working. Like I said, I also found thrill in components of my job and found joy while working therefore, not every moment was the smile fake.
Excellent place of employment with great opportunties of advancement
Sr. Sales Analyst, Corporate Account Sales (Former Employee), Harrison, ARFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: people first attitude
Worked with the Corporate and World Wide Sales Team creating monthly, quarterly or yearly Business Reviews for customers.
FedEx has the greatest Management Team, people first!
A good job if youre lookin for something that will enable you to have job security.
Package Handler (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 27, 2015
The hardest part about the job, is you don't get paid for what you do, but I have enjoyed being part of this company, they show they care.
Busy place if you make friends it makes the workload much easier.
Material Handler (Current Employee), Oakland, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: hourly pay is good
Cons: short hours
The environment is not very friendly. The management don't show compassion toward employees and the work load is extremely hard.. I did learn a great deal about material processing.
Easy and fast pace environment!!
Parcel assistant (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: short hours and inconsistent start/end time
Typical day is to clock in, stretch and get to work.i learned how to multitask and work in a fast pace environment. The managers and coworkers get along well and are easy to talk to. The job was not really hard after getting use to the routine and the most enjoyable part of the job was that you are able to be independent.
Challenging & a good learning exerience overall
Package Handler (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 26, 2015
The clients always greeted you, they learned to trust you with their valuable items. There was always room for advancement. Management was very well rounded.

1 2 3 4 5

About FedEx

FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete – Read more