FedEx Employee Reviews

Found 11,807 reviews matching the search
Working at Fed Ex
Package handler (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAMay 24, 2017
Loading trucks, moving boxes, and scanning packages is a typical day at work for me. While working here, I learned how to stack boxes accordingly, manage time more wisely, and to accomplish the job well.
Pros
pay check
Cons
no break, not enough hours
hard work
Package Handler/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 24, 2017
I really don't have any words for this job. It's a hard working job. I had to pay close attention all the time. It was a nice experience. I learned how to operate a conveyor belt.
Pros
Good Experience
Cons
Very fast paced and balanced
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 24, 2017
a typical work days at Fed ex included loading and unloading trucks, and resolving customers issues. The easiest part of the day was processing paper work and taking breaks.
16 years gone to fast
P&D Manager (Former Employee) –  New Haven, INMay 24, 2017
I loved working in this face pace environment meeting new customers and talking to drivers daily. Being a team and delivering 1000's of packages daily is very rewarding.
Decent company
SR. ECO IMPORT COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 24, 2017
I was selected by my manager to help others complete tasks in a safely manner. Fed Ex is a fast moving environment and it is really intense and hard on you.
Benefits
Productive work place
Usher/Ticket Taker (Former Employee) –  Landover, MDMay 23, 2017
Good company fun place to work good place to gain experience with in the work field great way to use leg arm and communication skills! All around good company
Very disorganized with poor upper management
Primary customer service contact (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NH 03053May 23, 2017
This company seems to disregard contractor relations and poorly manages the pre-load operations.

Despite consistent issues with truck pre-load, the drivers are pleasant, and most of the office staff who work with the drivers are friendly.
Safe enjoyable workplace
Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 23, 2017
Bar code reading and scanning was my typical day at work.
Learned to work as a team player to get the job done in a faster time frame.
The most enjoyable part of the day was sorting.
Great Company
Communications Advisor (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 23, 2017
FedEx is a wonderful company with great leadership. The company is well managed and continues to see tremendous growth. In the few years that I have been with FedEx they have grown from 350,000 team members to more than 500,000. FedEx offers competitive salaries and commands impressive loyalty from team members. I have colleagues who have worked for FedEx in excess of 30 years.

The strong culture at FedEx and their commitments to social responsibility and innovation will continue to propel the company to success.
it was a sales job and you sold over priced knives
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 23, 2017
this was the worst job i have ever worked. it was so hard to make sales. you would sell overpriced kitchen knives. it was hard because the stuff that you were selling wasnt a need so allot of people didnt want it.
Pros
ac
Cons
no money
Meet Exciting People
Cashier/ Retail (Former Employee) –  Artesia, NMMay 23, 2017
While working with FED-EX, I was customer service representative and also into retail. FED-EX is the Federal Law Enforcement Center. The center would train the border patrol, aviation security, and the BIA. I truely enjoyed this job since I was able to meet people all over the United States.
Fed Ex
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 23, 2017
Fed Ex is a great place to work with for full time benefits at the part time hours. Where you can really do just about any job within Fed Ex. From moving boxes to driving tugs and loading and unloading planes.
great benefits company
Courier/DG Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ponce, PRMay 23, 2017
will start by doing a checkpoint inspection on the vehicle that I will be using for the day then sort out packages by routes then start my day on the street delivering packages and doing pick ups as I go, once I finished delivering all my packages will return back to the station I will start my task as Dangerous Goods Specialist to inspect all packages that are consider perishable and dangerous goods such as flammable, corrosive, with dry-ice, etc.
FedEx
District Sales Manager - Field Sales (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 23, 2017
FedEx is a great company. Does a lot for the community both in Memphis and around the world. Management is always looking forward. Multiple services offered.
Consultant @ FedEx
Sr Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Collierville, TNMay 23, 2017
FedEx is good Client and Best company. Manager, colleges work as a team to solve the problem. Good work life balance. there is lot of diversity at workplace and all team work together. I learned new technologies while working with FedEx.
Pros
Best
fedex
Sr Project Engineer, Ramp & Express Operations Mgr (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 23, 2017
530 AM start, 24 hour operation that can require flexibility at any time. excellent employee company, leadership and security, sold learning base and countless opportunity with new avenues to pursue. the hardest part of the job, adapting to change, the most enjoyable part of the job is adapting to change and to continue to re-invent the process and procedures we have. as an SME and tools for QDM teams, this is a great company to work for.
Pros
opportunity
Cons
staying in front of the market
Owner
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Hutchins, TXMay 23, 2017
Great company to work for had my own business meet, I was able and blessed to me several hard working people. I was given a great opportunity to run my own business.
Pros
Being your own boss
Cons
no benefits
Great company!
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Attalla, ALMay 22, 2017
A company that constantly improves, but often stumbles over bad decisions by corporate management that does not understand the industry. Often takes 2 steps forward, one step back, when rolling out new administrative programs. They tend to listen to contractors paid to make improvements to FedEx who do not know the industry, with devastating consequences to drivers and retention. But, at least they are trying, however ill-advised the effort.
Pros
Interesting and challenging work
Cons
Very aggrevating roll-outs of new policies that fail at the gate.
This is an awesome place to work.
Cross Dock Employee/ Assistant Dock Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Huber Heights, OHMay 22, 2017
this was an amazing job, with great benefits and great chances to grow from within the company. they had a very wide hiring policy and many people I got along with and became friends with. the benefits were awesome hands down the best iv ever had at any job.
Great place
PACKAGE HANDLER (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 22, 2017
Great job for part time work. fast paced. tough if you don't condition and stay hydrated. management treat you well. Hours do not last long. tough on your body after a couple of months.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx. Our community is ready to answer.