FedEx

7.9K reviews

FedEx Employee Reviews

Fun fast paced work place.
Package Handler and labeler (Former Employee), sun valley ca 91352August 4, 2015
Pros: bbq's and gift cards
Me and my co-workers were like family which made things so much easier on us because we enjoyed working together as a team and not just as strangers.
tough but mostly fair
FedEx Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIAugust 3, 2015
Pros: good customer relations
Cons: hard on old guys
hard driving company ---long days and lots of demanding work. co-workers were helpful and management fair . hardest part of the job was winter driving but being on my own most of the day very enjoyable.
Good pay and fun enviroment.
Sr Admin Associate (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Being able to eat at my desk flexible breaks
Cons: Opertunities for growth
Check in all 35 dirvers. They all sign and review there paperwork then I enter it into the computer so they get paid properly. Talk with and help coworkers when needed. Answer phones. Make copies and file paperwork daily. Take deposits to the bank. Over all a enjoyable place to work with great benifits.
Fun place to work
First Sergeant (Current Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 3, 2015
Pros: physical aspect
Cons: non to report
Great place to work and network. Customer service skills are enriched and the physical aspect of the job allows one to get a thorough workout on a daily basis.
Hard Job that doesn't take a lot to keep
Material Handler (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Great pay and benefits
Cons: Hot and hard work
It is hot and hard work, but considering the pay and the lack of qualifications, it is a good job. Where else will you find Part Time work with full benefits?
quality job to get you started in a supervisor/management roll
Supervisor of Operations (Current Employee), Fremont, INAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Stable Job, Qaulity upper management
Cons: no actual lunch break as a supervisor, long hours, 3rd shift with little to no opportunity to get on 1st
decent job with no college experience required. will get you started into a supervisor/management roll for future position or new career.
Fun Relaxing work enviorment, Horrible DOT Driving training
Courior (Former Employee), Menlo ParkAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Great People
Cons: Horrible Training
Being new to DOT and Driving Delivery Trucks, I have absolutely nothing bad to say about the FedEx Express Management nor employees that i encountered, from Interviewing until the day i didn't pass the 2 Day Required defensive driving course. Needless to say that was my last day at the company,( I hit too many Red Cones lol) but in all honesty, having a driving course which only lasted for 2 DAYS, and Out of those 2 Days i drove a Maximum of 2 hours,...If that was all the driving training i was going to get, im not too sure how comfortable i would have felt driving alone on the road. When i found out that UPS DOT required driving class was 2+ weeks or longer, I didn't hesitate to apply.
Package Handler (Former Employee), Tupelo,MSAugust 3, 2015
Pros: down time
Cons: no breaks
A typical day at work at FedEx involves learning, in which I do everyday through management and helpful and caring co-workers. From management to co-workers, we communicate thoroughly to make sure that we provide excellent service and to ensure that we get the job complete. The hardest part of the job would probably be the beginning. The most enjoyable part is definitely meeting new friends and people constantly.
A typical work day at Fedex.
Material handler (Current Employee), memphis tn.August 3, 2015
Pros: Good Benefets . Training program.fun place to work.
Cons: Not enogh hours. long line to get full time hours.
The job requires attention to your surroundings, and detail .lost of moving equipment around u at all times. packages have to go to the right location on time .That's some what a fast pass for every one , so there's a need to be fast and courteous to everyone . a fun and fast place to work .Great place to meet people from all walks of life.
Outdoor job
Package Handler (Former Employee), City of Industry, La PuenteAugust 3, 2015
Cons: Part time
Fedex Home Delivery taught me a little of logistics in warehouse and shipment of packages. Is hard work to deliver packages especially when the weather does not helps out. But besides the weather it keeps you busy and in shape.
work day
Driver (Former Employee), Sherman, TXAugust 3, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: long hours
a typical work day starts with loading your truck. organizing your packages to make sure of the route efficiency to ensure on time delivery
package handling
Package Handler (Former Employee), Van Buren, NYAugust 3, 2015
Pros: free pizza or sub sandwich
Cons: short work hours
Moved through departments.
Never could make production numbers per hour.
Heavy packages double stacked or triple stacked on conveyor belt.
Many young people promoted in less than 3 months.
labor
Package Handler (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 3, 2015
very exhausting job. you will be worked if your are in the trucks loading or unloading. But decent attendance policy so if you miss a day its not that bad.
Guide mislead products (Former Employee), Southaven, MSAugust 3, 2015
Cons: work hours are extremely short
Fed Ex is an okay organization a typical day would involve clocking in taking my place on the line and begin being productive. It is a nice environment the employers are very friendly and helpful. The only problem is their organizational tactics involving temporary workers. Some workers travel long distances and depending on the openings available will determine if they work for that day. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing what we as a team have accomplished during the shift.
loaded and unloaded trucks
Part-time package sorter on third shift (Former Employee), Ashford, CTAugust 2, 2015
This was a good job, I worked 3rd shift loading and unloading trucks. They also helped pay for my collage. Ended up having to leave the company because the distance was too far.
Great place to work.
Freight Specialist (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 2, 2015
Many pros to working for this company. Enjoy working with management and co-workers. This company really cares about their employees.
productive, co-workers are laid back, it is a fun place to be at
Operation Manager (Former Employee), richfield, ohioAugust 2, 2015
You do the same job/task but it is different day to day, There are some politics but that is expected from a fortune 500 company. Management supports you.
Atlanta, Georgia
Driver (Former Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaAugust 2, 2015
Pros: Flexible work schedule
Cons: Waitng for loads
Fed Ex is a great place to work. I like the freedom and flexibility to schedule your day and routes. The dispatchers and supervisors were easy to work with and speak to.
late nigh work schedule
Package handler (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJAugust 2, 2015
Loading and unloading trucks all night without breaks. Management was constantly moving around making sure everyone was doing there fair share of work. Co workers was easy going and always willing to help you when you need it
Productive , Fast pace , Hard Working environment
FedEx Package Handler (Current Employee), 4111 producers driveAugust 2, 2015
Pros: Pay rate.
Cons: No breaks, hot temperature, short hours
A typical day working for FedEx would usually consist of standing inside of a FedEx truck loading packages between 0 - 90lbs for about 3 hours at a very fast pace.
Headquarters