FedEx Employee Reviews

Found 12,132 reviews matching the search
energetic, moving, always in and out
Freight Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GAJune 27, 2017
Moved boxes and always was busy. It was very busy during the holiday season of course. Loved to stay busy and be active and met a lot of good people there as well.
Good director
Package handler for home delivery (Current Employee) –  fedex home delivery salt lake cityJune 26, 2017
Director was awesome, operations managers didn't know what was going on except one. Awesome vendor manager as well!! More organization and team work from ops team. Overall great experience I would recommend this job to other people.
Pros
Great administration
Cons
ops team needed better organization skills and team work
challenging
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJune 26, 2017
I learned that contracting with fedex custom critical is a feast or famine experience. The money is great when you get loads, but getting loads are few and very far between. I had to wait on average of 3 days between loads. Most of the time i only got 1 short run per week. There were hundreds of vans in line waiting for loads.
Pros
Independence
Cons
few loads
My manager is a very hard worker and tries to get us the help we need.
Global Security Communication's Agent Level (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 26, 2017
I monitor fedex alarms and manage my accounts daily. The most enjoyable part of the job is my co-workers that I work with are very helpful and we make each other laugh.
Pros
Sit down job, great healthcare plan
Cons
pay should be more
Was a Great Place to work
Manager IT (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 26, 2017
When I joined FedEx it was like a family and everyone looked out for each other and the company. Several years ago many of the VPs and SVPs left and their replacements don't look out for their people the same way. Fortunately the managers and Directors still take care of the personnel. The poeple in the trenches are what makes FedEx work.
Pros
best pay in the area
good place to work
Operations Admin I Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 26, 2017
depending on which site you are located, the hours can be anywhere from 3 to 8 hours a day. benefits are great. working at fedex can be stressful at times but, overall it's worth the learning experience.
Pros
learning experience, growth
Excellent Place to Work
Sr. Customer Integrated Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 26, 2017
Excellent Place to Work looking for a part-time job for night. I plan to continue to work for FedEx.
typical Day at Work - During site visits with customers to consult and their needs.
Hardest part of job is troubleshooting.
I love working and consulting with the customers.
Made for the strong
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXJune 26, 2017
Get up early. Clock in, start pulling packages from the line and loading them onto pallets. Help push packages down the assembly belt. Staying on your feet can take a toll, wear comfortable insoles. Packages are HEAVY.
Pros
helps you learn about a warehouse
Cons
packages too heavy
hard working environment
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 26, 2017
 Moved freight, stock and materials to and from storage to production areas, loading docks and delivery vehicles operating forklift, pallet jack and dollies.
 Sorted cargo before loading and unloading.
 Attached identifying tags to containers or marked them with identifying information.
 Read work orders or received oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
 Stacked cargo in locations such as sheds or trucks as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.

r
FedEx workplace
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJune 26, 2017
constantly lifting heavy boxes while loading and unloading trucks,distribute equipment to correct truck,scans work orders,help drivers with shipping. work was time managed.
Very fun work place I call it my morning workout.
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 26, 2017
Very fast pace lots of moving.
I learned to be organized.
Management is great.
Family is the culture.
Leaving work its like you can always go a little longer.
The people I enjoy the most.
Fun Times
Handler (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 26, 2017
Fast paced get the job done. Exciting pace and positioning for advancement and great training techniques within the logistics industry. Leader in professionalism and growth of character development
its very busy but great exercise
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 26, 2017
your're doing a lot of heavy lifting ,i've to pace myself it can be very tiring. you must work as a team or the job will get a lot harder. keep hydrated at all times. overall its a great experience .
Fun and interesting people to work with.
YARD JOCKEY, PACKAGE HANDLER AND SORTER (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 25, 2017
Best part of the day is ultimately the people you work with. Sometimes work can be a bit of a drag but co-workers there were always willing to help if needed.
Pros
rate of pay, benefits
Cons
have to wait to be full-time
Professional
Part time (Nights) Off Loader (Current Employee) –  Garden City Park, NYJune 25, 2017
Professional setting. I would recommend to a hard worker who takes their job seriously. Team work is key in this environment so being a people person and as team player a must.
Good Part Time Job
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Grand Junction, COJune 25, 2017
We get paid for 3 and a half hours every day, and generally only work about 2 hours. Good crew to work with. Very fast paced. Equipment constantly breaking down.
Pros
Get paid for more than we actually work
Cons
Equipment issues constantly
Be prepared to work extremely hard for very little pay and even less respect.
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJune 25, 2017
Working at this place is not for everyone. You must be willing to sacrifice your overall health and dignity. Managers sit in a tower where you cant see them but they definitely can see you. If you make a mistake you will be called into the tower to be ridiculed by two or more "managers". Absolutely not a place I would allow my children to work unfortunately.
Pros
You have a job and some discounts that other federal workers receive.
Cons
Everything else.
I didn't like my job
package handler (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 25, 2017
I worked in the warehouse at night and it was rough. For 5 days a week I would unload the trailers and send the product up a conveying belt. The packages ranged from small 2 pound boxes to large motorcycle body frames.
Loved my working there.
Lead Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 25, 2017
I really enjoyed my time at Fed Ex. I love the people I worked with and enjoyed the work I was doing. I did not always love the management, and they really got in the way of a well run store from time to time.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Upper management needed work
Unlikely choice
Handler (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJune 25, 2017
In this job I was a handler and promised a promotion by a manager that not only didnt keep his word but wasnt at the job half the time. This job is not to be taken lightly it is alot of work in a small period of time.
Pros
fast pasted, learn alot about shpping
Cons
pay, benefits, management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx. Our community is ready to answer.