FedEx
7,374 reviews

FedEx Employee Reviews

very productive place, good energy
Package Handler (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIMay 31, 2015
Pros: Free food
Cons: working through the night
A pretty good place to work, cool co workers made the job much easier and the hardest part was overflow of product. Managers and other supervisors were easy to get along with.
Productive and fun workplace.
Production Laborer/Sorter (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 31, 2015
Pros: They just started giving us holiday pay.
Cons: Not much advancement opporunities.
I come to work and sort packages to their correct destinations for about 3 hours. after that I help with shipping for about 2 hours. I go to a quick 30 minutes and then come back for the remaining 3 hours and sort packages. I am well trained around the other areas of the building. I feel management is well aware of my intelligence of where the through-put needs to be with production along with my work ethics. I try to make my job as easy as possible.
productive workplace
Courier (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMay 31, 2015
Fed Ex is a well ran company with good management. It was very productive with the goals being met and all employees are team members they help one another
No concern for family life, no benefits, poor managment
Driver (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 31, 2015
Cons: no healthcare, no lunches, no breaks, no Air-conditioning in vehicles
Home-delivery/Ground are contractor owned routes. Which creates a bad dynamic between employer and employee. Pay is decent but not great considering how long they will keep you out. 12-14 hour days with no concern for personal life. no room for error, no job security, one mistake and you are fired.
Productive and Competetitive
Driver (Former Employee), Statesboro, GAMay 31, 2015
Pros: Flexible work enviroment
Cons: i lived to far from the job
This was a great job I really enjoyed woring for this company. The employees and manangement were great. The pay was excellent.
Productive and fun within workplace
Package Handler (Current Employee), Murfreesboro, TNMay 31, 2015
Pros: time management
Cons: advancements
The most enjoyable part of my day is just knowing that I contributed to getting the amount of work done in a short time span.
Great Company to work for
Package Handler (Former Employee), FontanaMay 30, 2015
I really enjoyed the people at Fedex. When I first started, they did a good job of helping me get the hang of things.
Managers were great
The hardest part about the job was the first couple days I started. Had a sore body for 3-4 days, then got used to it.
The most enjoyable part was helping other people that had a full truck clean it up. A team get get anything done if they simply work together
great company to work for.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 30, 2015
Pros: job advancement
Cons: only part time jobs
excellent managers, great job advancement opportunities.
loved to work with them again. people working here are always in a good mood.
Busy and Fast Paced
Home Delivery, Driver/Route Manager (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PaMay 30, 2015
Hard Work for mediocre pay. Working with Corporate and Independant Contractors is a constant battle. Salary is negotiable between each contractor. Be wary of who you agree to work with.
Snow Drive
Handler (Current Employee), Homewood, ALMay 29, 2015
Pros: family based, the appreciation they show, etc.
Cons: split shifts, small amount of pay, etc.
my days are rocky I wake up in the morning for my first shift just to leave at 8am to come back at 7pm. I have learned to be a better team player. I have a slight problem with one of the managers but other than her working with the other managers fedex feels like home. the hardest part of the job is the back and forth I don't like the split shift. im currently looking into another position in fedex because you just cant make it off of 4 hours its gas and ware and tare on your car and your body with the fluctuating times. the most enjoyable part about the job is the laughs with my co workers its really a family based work place so you feel at home and comfortable with everybody if everyone is on the same page. its a wonderful jobs some of the people there just need attitude adjustments but hey that's every job right?
Met many people
Courier/D.O.T (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 29, 2015
Pros: 18 hour shifts
Cons: not much
18 hours shifts, learned how important a parcel can be, great manager. great o-workers, hardest part not really, most enjoyable being santa claus for young ones
Requires dedication
Courier/DOT, DG, Int'l, Ops management trainee (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCMay 29, 2015
Pros: Insurance is reasonable
The job is hard on families because the only set time is your start time. Most of your coworkers are cooperative and helpful. Management has gotten very young and sometimes their inexperience is difficult to deal with. Benefits are pretty good, but could use some updating. They offer tuition reimbursement, but It's only about 1/4 of what other large companies offer.
It's a productive job but it's not fun or enjoyable working there.
Package Handler (Current Employee), Grove City, OHMay 29, 2015
Being at FedEx is boring, but working there made me a hard worker. The hardest part is working quickly at a consistent pace. I have great co-workers but sometimes I feel like they are not pushing themselves as much as I am. A typical day for me is pretty much unloading about 5 trucks and ending the shift tired without feeling good about myself.
Fast paste enviroment, with alot of Incentives.
Package Handler (Former Employee), Industry, CAMay 29, 2015
Pros: BBq, rewards, raffles
Cons: none
Setup scanners, scan every packages on the rollers,belt,floor or in the trailer. I learned to swak, relabel and label, weighing different size packages, sort,bag, dump, international shipping. management is very helpful and always willing to train if anybody would like to learn more. Co-workers were very respectful and mostly kept to them selves. my hardest part of the job was my hours overnight. The most enjoyable part of employment was that everyone had a chance to move up.
productive
Sr. SOA / Fusion Developer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 29, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management
challenging job
good perks
helping to co-workers
the most enjoyable part of the job
productive harding working job
Package Handler (Current Employee), jonhston, RIMay 28, 2015
Typical busy days, learned how to adjust to fast pace work, and managing getting objectives done on desired time management. Coworkers down to the managers held down nothing but teamwork. Learning new positions hardest part about job, most enjoyable was working as a team.
Working at FedEx
Package Handler (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CaMay 28, 2015
Working at FedEx can be stressful at times, but as a hard worker its something I have to accept in my everyday life. I've learned a lot from FedEx that Id wish to carry on to another company.
Fast paced working and learning environment
Administrative Clerk II (Current Employee), McComb, MSMay 28, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Very little hours
Pleasant working environment, if only there were more hours. The company is always willing to teach and advance anyone who is willing to put in the effort. They try to ensure the best balance of life and work with their yearly surveys. These survey allows employees to state what is good, needs improving or suggestions on what need to be added to make employee's lives more balanced.
Very good job just to much heavy lifting.
Package Handler (Former Employee), Mishawaka, INMay 28, 2015
Cons: short breaks, no hours giving as promised.
I loved working for fed-ex.The only problem that i was having was heavy lifting and living to far from the job.With that being said i missed a lot of days not being able to get to work do to no transportation.
always provide coffee
Courier (Former Employee), Bronx N.YMay 28, 2015
Pros: Good pay, free food, early days
Cons: Wake up early at 5 am. Cold winters
Great place to work. always provided a nice warm cup of coffee to keep you up on the road or a nice warm cup of cocoa to keep you warm in summer days. had to be responsible in the job and punctual. make sure packages were delivered on time and landed right on the customers hand to avoid future obstacles.

1 2 3 4 5

About FedEx

FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete – Read more

FedEx Salaries