FedEx Employee Reviews in United States

Found 9,831 reviews matching the search
Drama like but great pay
Jumper (Former Employee) –  Halethorpe, MDMay 30, 2016
Had my good days and bad days. Typical day at work would be helping scan packages then delivering them to customers. There are days where the attitudes amongst people is childish. Job pays great but solely dont want to depened on just having this job
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Time Comsuming
Productive and awesome place to work.
Part-Time Dockworker (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 30, 2016
I love working here, the managers, supervisors and employees make it a great place to work. They try to push you further into the company and to do better.
Pros
Fun job with great benefits
Cons
Hard to get a full time position
Safe, professional, secure
Pickup and Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJMay 30, 2016
There is lots of work to do....
Seems secure. Pay increases too small, no medical available.
Generally the people that I work with are decent folks.
Pros
Teamwork helps get it done.
Cons
Long work day work week
nice job
Checker Sorter (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 30, 2016
best enviroment, fast pace, great team work. great pay, great hours.
management seems to be ok. great cafetria. good place to get promoted.
Pros
pay
Cons
not enough hours
consistency work throughout the day.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 30, 2016
Fedex is base on fast paste and consistency, I learned about strength efficiency and certainty. Management team makes effort to build up their factory to help better the work involvement; Diversity today in the work environment is good it brings challenges. The hardest part is the physical work, the enjoyable part was meeting and learning your co-workers.
Pros
Cookouts, Recognize certificates for hard work
Cons
no breaks, one whole year before health care
Observed the water to make sure everyone was safe
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, KS 66111May 29, 2016
I learned that safety is key in the work environment. Most enjoyable part at work was working the slide section. Co-workers worked together to provide safety.
Not what it seemed
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Middletown, PAMay 28, 2016
I wrote a review weeks ago explaining it was the best place I ever worked at. It was too early to make a conclusion. Coworkers can be seriously aggressive and although management seems to maybe talk to them, their behavior does not change. It seems as their punishment is not enough to discourage their behavior. Once you report them, they will intensify the campaign to emotionally abuse you. So far no effective measure has been taken. In addition, I discovered at our station management did the same when other cases of abuse were reported. Thus, it escalated to a lawsuit. In court they denied the abuse, but were proved to have lied. My advice is if you don't like dealing with abusers run for the hills, and if you are thinking of reporting this don't necessarily expect effective solutions. Based on their past record, expect very little help and if you go to court prepare to see them deny everything.
Pros
Medical insurance and pension
Cons
Hostile environment, high insurance price, unreasonable expectations
The workers are treated as numbers.
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMay 28, 2016
Sadly, FedEx Ground has not lived up to their standards in regard to how people are treated. When workers are talked down to, you don't need any standards for that. In trying to give a fair review I find it difficult to list any positive aspects of the job and the culture that leaders foster. My advice to would be job seekers: STAY AWAY! Look elsewhere and you'll have peace and joy in your life.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, tyrant facility leader.
Operations Administrator I (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 27, 2016
When I started FedEx 5 years ago, I never thought I would be here for so long. Its hard work but once you get the hang of it, its great to be a team player. You meet great people, along with not so great ones but it helped build my work ethic. If I decided to slack off, it effects every one. I finally moved up to the office and I can say I honestly love my job.
Comfortable Work space
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 27, 2016
A average day at work was short. The best part of working at the job was partnering up with my co- workers to complete a task. I was able to learn a lot when I teamed up with my co-workers.
Pros
A lot of opportunities
Cons
Not enough hours
Great Teamwork Atmosphere
Package Handler (Industrial Athlete) (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAMay 27, 2016
No matter who you are, when its busy season everyone at all levels works as a team. Only downside is its part time and difficult to support day to day normal lifestyle!!!
Pros
teamwork, medical
Cons
little breaks, part time
Professional environment with good benefits
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 27, 2016
Professional environment with good benefits and pay. Some key points to employment are 401k matching, education benefits, in house training and overall job security that make FedEx a great place to work.
good job
Truck Stoco (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 27, 2016
come in put the clock in go to my truck number worm up my body with excersie. put my scannnr on check the boex tie up my shoes . talks with the supervisior. talks with co workers about upcoming projest
Fun Place to work
Regional Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Green, OHMay 27, 2016
great building great people. Training program needs some work but over all has been a good experience. Low base salary for the industry but decent commission plan.
challenging and interesting place to work very hands on
sort manager (Former Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAMay 27, 2016
every man for themselves, you get judged individually and as a group so it's best every one puts their best foot forward. I learned the importance of teamwork and being a team player, overall the hardest part of the job is having to pick up where someone else is slacking although that's the best part as well... you get to show your capable of doing your job plus more.
Poor level of emploee training
Forklift/warehouse (Former Employee) –  New Berlin, WIMay 27, 2016
Negligent young managers and older management unwilling to change who only promote those they like. I worked there nine years was passed over for multiple jobs because I was outspoken. Poor level of respect for the customers packages. Don't use fed ex unless you get the insurance and even then be ready for an in convienence.
Affirmative Action
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Haslet, TXMay 26, 2016
An open manage team, that allows comment or suggestions from it's employees. Indept investigations and higher survailence of risk individuals.
Pros
team meetings.
Cons
hours offered to work.
Great Company Poor Management
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 26, 2016
Benefits are above average and is a great place to work at, but mngemnt is poor and brings the whole experience down. They don't care if you exist or not. You are just another number.
Pros
Benefits, Pay, Work Pace
Cons
Management, Recognition
it was ok
Driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 26, 2016
They change your route on you at any given time, so you have to relearn. They lowered our rate per packed by 50% out of nowhere.
Pros
Be your own boss
Cons
No stability
Merchandising Consultant (Current Employee) –  Naples, FL 34117May 26, 2016
Good place to work its just hard work, and dangerous if your not careful. You have to have a tuff skin cause the supervisor is a little crass. Best part is that the employees sing and definitely make the best out of work.