FedEx

7.9K reviews

FedEx Employee Reviews

fun and exciting
Courier (Former Employee), Littleton, COJuly 27, 2015
This job was hard work but very self rewarding. I loved being outside and meeting people. It was high stress job which I like.
FUN AND REWARDING ADMISPHERE
WAREHOUSE MANAGER (Former Employee), Albany, GAJuly 27, 2015
A BUSY FUN COMPANY. MANAGEMENT WAS HELPFUL IN GUIDING ITS TEAM. CO-WORKERS WERE ON ONE ACCORD TO FINISH OUR EVERYDAY TASKS. ESPECIALLY SINCE IT WAS UNDER A TIME TABLE. AND REWARDS FOLLOW A SPEEDY RESULT
A good place to work for.
Export Clerk (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 27, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
I enjoyed working for FedEx, I have been with the company for 21 years and just retire on June 1, 2015. If the first rating is excellent.
Fast paced work environment.
Handler (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 26, 2015
A typical day as a FedEx Express Handler includes scanning and loading packages into the specified containers at a fast pace tin order to get the plane out on time. During my time I have learned more about other positions, I am currently back-up for the full-time Info Agent position. That entitles making tags and setting up the sort cycle for the entire facility to function.
off during the day
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee), Hickory,NCJuly 26, 2015
drove at night but there was no time hardly for family and there is no benefits or insurance trying to find something during the day so I can be home in the evenings with family.
Worked as a data entry and secretary.
Operations Agent (Former Employee), Carolina, PRJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: Job got to be quite overwhelming for such a position; pay raise only granted to those at the top, not everybody got raises
Had a LOT of job responsibilities while I was there. People are very nice, and are helpful if needed. Overall, I did enjoy my work there.
dock associate
Package Handler (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 26, 2015
employment with Fed Ex was limited and no real room for promotions. There is a waiting list for advancement opportunities.
we always had great lunches, whether in the breakroom, or outside of it.
SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee), Marietta, GAJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Shipping was at a considerable discount
Cons: I was unable to grow within this company.
Very fast paced. I learned something new everyday. The people i worked with were family to me. The relationships built between customers and myself were priceless.
Fast pace work enviorment
Courier (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Good pay and great healthcare
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work. Will start with me pre tripping my truck load the fright on my truck. Communicate with routes in my are to make sure we are good and going to make service. After hit the road where I have a dispatch to communicate with to help me out.
Demanding, fast pace work.
Courier/Handler (Former Employee), Aliquippa, PAJuly 26, 2015
Over all good job, fast pace always moving, not for everyone you have to be hustler. Management will give you the tools to do your job.
great workplace
Package Handler (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 26, 2015
great, clean, and friendly workplace. made me feel welcome and appreciated from day one. everything was perfect about the job
Honest Work with defined guidelines
Courior DOT (Current Employee), Norwich, CTJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Bravo Zulu cash ...treated with respect by all levels of management
Cons: Demanding work in an outside enviornment.
A rewarding career that is physical hands-on work but offers a meaningful customer experience. The company philosophy promotes customer satisfaction. A fair mangement team that is mainly grown from within the company helps young couriors establish good customer relations.
Hated it at FedEx Services
Manager Administrator (Former Employee), Willington, CTJuly 26, 2015
People were rude to me every single day I worked there for 3 years.
The boss was horrible and was never in the office. When I was seriously ill and they were awful to me.
A floaters Day
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee), Ashland, VAJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Great leadership
Cons: Hours being cut
Running from one area to another through out the day at work. Laughing with coworkers and management. Constantly helping each other exceed above expectation and encouraging one another. Everyday feeling appreciated and valuable in the company.
Warehouse Environment
Anything available (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Worked well with others, etc.
Cons: Short Breaks, etc.
Everyone was nice I worked well with others. Sometimes managers get frustrated and angry with everyone but we manage to get through no questions asked. So co-workers gave me hard time but I did not let it stop me from my task and ability to work. I learned all my safety equipment tools and was able to get a job well done. The hardest part I would say is the strong chemicals going around but other than that my area was good to go and the management was pleased at the end of the day.
Very fast pace and exciting
Package Handler/Sorter (Current Employee), Queens, NYJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Great way of learning about how items get shipped in, around and out the country.
Cons: Sweat a lot especially during the summer time, always have to stay hydrated.
FedEx is very physical and a much needed workout. Helps me to stay fit and in shape. They promote from within which is very beneficial for an employee who is trying to build with a company.
Ok Ok
Test Lead (Current Employee), Collierville, TNJuly 25, 2015
Job Work/Life Balance is OK OK
Compensation/Benefits are good
Job Security is there.
Management - need to improve a lot
Job Culture - ok
Good place to work for with good people
Team Driver Contractor (Former Employee), Union, OHJuly 25, 2015
Pros: you can manage and balance to complete the work day.
Cons: Fast paced work, delays and gone away from home weeks at a time.
keep on schedule without delays or breakdowns complete deliveries and pick ups. you have to manage your time and meet customer needs.it is fast pace work and physical. A good day to complete everything on time and arrive back in time to start another day,
fun at work
Package Handler (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 25, 2015
it was fun at work
great manager
awesome fast work paste work
they teach the way they want you, and they dont care if you find a easier way to do the work.
as long as it gets done.
Moving heavy things and organizing
Package Handler (Former Employee), Fort Dodge, IAJuly 24, 2015
I worked to sort packages as best as possible, organizing as I saw fit to stack efficiently. Work proved productive in building friendships and thinking through puzzles.
Headquarters