FedEx Employee Reviews

Found 10,821 reviews matching the search
Company uses Driver facing cameras
Road Driver Job Seeker (Former Employee) –  IndianaJanuary 14, 2017
Take a stand.
Refuse to partner with companies who disregard your rights.
Fight while we can.
Vote with your feet
Source Driver who says they cover the cams with tape
Pros
Negated
Cons
Driver Facing Cameras
Great benefits
Cargo Handler (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 13, 2017
This job was wonderful to me because it fit perfectly with my school schedule plus I had full benefits. I also enjoyed the people who I worked with. I learned how to be patient with others and understand their working capabilities. Fedex also guaranteed hours regardless of how long you worked as long as you were not late or called out. My manager was pretty firm but as long as you did your job and did it well he stayed off your back. The hardest part of the job was working inside a warehouse during the summertime. There are fans and a couple of swamp coolers but the building is very large and there wasn't enough circulation. I would say for the benefits alone the job is well worth it.
Pros
full benefits for part time work
Cons
lots of lifting
Great Company, terrible local management
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJanuary 13, 2017
Didn't care for the politics with managment and their inability to tell the truth on a given day. Very vague, never had any clue what was going on.
great
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 13, 2017
Hiring freeze led to layoffs. Great job, full life cycle recruiting. Filled 35 jobs in 2 months, but there is a hiring freeze and they plan on bringing us back but that won't be until March
pretty good place to work
Truck driver/ Manager (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 13, 2017
always on the road. no set hours, when you're done with your route your day is done. you can go home as early as you finish and get paid for the entire day.
Pros
no time schedule
Cons
constant stop and go
Fun place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 13, 2017
Great food. Work environment isn't that great. The job itself is very fun and very busy. Great benefits. Really great for someone looking for a part time job/position.
company
Technician 3 (Former Employee) –  Delanco, NJJanuary 13, 2017
a good company to work for. benefits are good but health insurance not that good u have to pay a lot out of pocket before company starts to cover the rest.
Great Atmosphere
ECO Import Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 12, 2017
Positive attitudes and laid back atmosphere. Management is fair whenever an issues may occurs. Great health and dental benefits.
Overall this is not a bad place to work
Associate Inventory Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 12, 2017
The shift hours depend on which operating company you work for. The benefits are pretty good. As with many other jobs, employees are expected to do more than what they are paid to do. So pay is not based on experience or job duties but your job title. This may vary between each Opco. There are always jobs posted which is a good thing if you're looking to bid out. Current management is not very effective as far as leadership skills. This may not be the case at the other operating companies.
Great for self-starters
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Willington, CTJanuary 12, 2017
I have only been at Fed Ex Ground for a few of their peak season months, so my full judgement is still reserved, but so far I have personally encountered a friendly, supportive atmosphere that favors self-starters and those in excellent physical condition (at least on the ground level).
Pros
Preferential hiring from within, advancement opportunities, full benefits after 1000 hours.
Cons
Training doesn't fully prepare applicants for the high level of physical demand as a package handler, volume-based work wich means viariable pay per week.
Package Handler
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 12, 2017
Great organization with excellent benefits. The co workers are team players which makes the job easier and the environment more enjoyable.
Easy Work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 12, 2017
Fairly easy work, especially with my background. Did not like the "incident" rule. I was disqualified as a driver unfairly. Besides that, good job.
Long hours and no benfits
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  MahtomediJanuary 12, 2017
I am the spouse of a FedEx Ground driver. 12 hour days, no breaks, can barely eat lunch. Subcontractor offers no benefits, no paid time off, doesn’t care about employees or their families.
Cons
No breaks, no benefits, no paid time off, no direct deposit
I hate that job
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDJanuary 12, 2017
I couldnt keep up the boxes where way bigger then me and they wanted me to pick them up by my self I rehurt my back from not getting help like I should have
Pros
Making friends
Cons
Bosses
productive
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 11, 2017
FedEx is an awesome company. Never a dull moment. Great place to work and build your work experience. There all kinds of opportunities in the hub. You are exposed to phenomenal aircrafts and much more. I worked with a work crew that became family.
FedEx
Courier (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 11, 2017
FedEx is a very fast past and fun place to work, I enjoy working for this company. I would advise others to apply as well. I have learned so much just being within this organization for only 6 months.
Productive workplace
Release & Classification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJanuary 11, 2017
Great company. Great Benefits. Advancement opportunities. Excellent management. Moderate raises and No Bonus. Great vacation benefits.
Benefits
Cons
Raises and Bonuses
Not the worst place I've ever worked but get ready to WORK.
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDJanuary 11, 2017
Very physical labor, and if you don't like being told what to do by 20 year olds- this is not the job for you. A handful of the managers were pretty nice, but there are a few with sticks up their bums. If you need a job fast, this is where to go- but hours aren't dependable even if you're fulltime unless it's peak season.Co-workers were really cool, I enjoyed most of them. The hardest part of the job would have to be the lifting ( these boxes go 100+ lbs) and moving FAST, the boxes usually don't stop so be prepared to be overwhelmed with work at times. I enjoyed the paid time off the most, other than that the job was freezing/super hot so you're usually uncomfortable.
Pros
free snacks, paid time off, free t-shirts, free gatorade
Cons
Cold in the winter/hot in the summer, unstable hours, hard labor
no hours
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INJanuary 11, 2017
work 3 hour shift great pay no hours 5 days a week great co workers fast pace warehouse environment loud cold during the winter need gloves loading trucks
Pros
12, 45 per hour
Cons
No hours
easy
Parcel Assistant (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 11, 2017
Depending on which location and the type of co-workers you have will determine the level of success as well as the path you take in your career. The typical workday is very easy and low stress. The only time it may get a little stressful is during the holiday's but once you get used to that its a piece of cake.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx. Our community is ready to answer.