FedEx Employee Reviews

It’s ok
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Burlington, WANovember 17, 2017
It’s alright they make us work very quickly and work around like 5-8 hours every day. Be sure to dress for the weather because that’s what it’s gonna feel like in the warehouse
fun place
INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL REP/ MANAGER ASST (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 17, 2017
i enjoyed everything about fedex from the time i started into the last day, i learned a great deal about people and about being in a manager roll in assisting other people, learned about customs and hazardous material.
Very productive. Educational. Diverse.
Courier (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 17, 2017
I started as a handler and became a courier then management so I did a lot of different things and learned a lot. It is an advancing company that is very current.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Sometimes long hours and pressure.
Mostly positive, if you can handle a physical job
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Troutdale, ORNovember 17, 2017
Activities on breaks (basketball, pingpong, tv), sometimes food and drinks, better pay then most none college jobs, they even offer college help, chances to move up in the company for hard workers, plus you get in shape fast. be prepared to sweat.
Pros
chances to move up, paid t/o, benifits
Cons
Very very hard labor work. moving hundreds of boxes per hour, some weighing 100 plus pounds, lots of people quit
Fast paced exciting environment
Courier (Former Employee) –  Athens, GANovember 17, 2017
A typical day starts with pre-tripping and loading your truck. Then maybe a short meeting before being dispatched to your route. Complete your pick ups and deliveries and return to the station.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Not enough overtime.
Fedex
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 17, 2017
Will always work there no questions asked very good company everybody work with you no bad vibes and team work make the dream work.very good schedule good times and good pay.
Temp contract job
Fleet Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, OHNovember 17, 2017
A really great work environment unfortunately training was not done very well and you were basically stuck trying to figure out a lot of the things on your own.
Great Job
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXNovember 16, 2017
Awesome place to work, but was not enough advancement for me to move up in our area. Honestly poor management couldn't handle stress and to much favoritism involved. Great company but horrible management and never really train you.
It was a great job
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILNovember 16, 2017
The work environment was great. The hours was good. The work was very fast paced in which I enjoyed. I had to lift up to 75lbs per package. I was able to always keep up and at times I was ahead of other people.
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 16, 2017
This is a very fast paced job, but makes the hours go by fast(depending on the season). Make sure to stretch before and after each shift, as it feels like a work out.
Don't do it!
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSNovember 16, 2017
I liked the job. That's why I got the proper license to drive and deliver. I enjoyed the first few weeks, however the attitude issues at this place was horrible. I had a family issue and my supervisor had the nerve to tell me "your family act like you don't havea job, and the issue isn't that important." Stuff happens and sometimes you just have to leave. They don't care about you, they just care about you dropping off the packages so they don't have to drive. The pay sucked. No benefits whatsoever. And if you want a personal life forget about it, because the hours here are long and drains the energy right out of you. For $80 to $100 a day you load your own truck, drive for long hours, get treated horrible, and repeat. If you want a job like this go to UPS. Know your worth.
Cons
No benifits, poor management, no life, they simply don't care about you
Warehouse
Freight Coordinator Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 16, 2017
Freight coordinator, warehouse and forklifting skills. Great people to work with. Im looking to advance with the skills i have learned. Great place to work
worst job ive ever had
PACKAGE HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Willington, CTNovember 15, 2017
way to hot and muggy to be running around loading heavy packages into box trucks. the managers just yell all the time and are never happy with anything there workers do
Workplace environment
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MINovember 15, 2017
The best part about working at FedEx Freight are the people you meet while gaining an abundance of knowledge and experience. The opportunity for advancement is there if wanted.
Inventory
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 15, 2017
Fast paced. Dusty environment due to equipment. Great location right by the Rickenbacker Air station. Some nice people. Security was nice. Didnt like a lot of the people that worked there no respect for anyone or anything.
Stressful
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NENovember 15, 2017
Job security, but very stressful.
Management was poor.
Drivers were great to work with.
Long hours required.
Fast paced.
Unfair workload.
Decent pay..
A typical day at work
Seasonal Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Saline, MINovember 15, 2017
A typical day at work involved loading and unloading of trucks without the use of equipment. Fast paced sorting and heavy lifting. Hours were typically overnight.
Pros
Schedule Flexibility
Cons
Poor Management/Low pay
Freight Associate (Current Employee) –  Middletown, PANovember 15, 2017
Busy, No day is ever the same, Great place to get your foot in the door, and learn warehouse culture! Alot of room for advancement to learn, Good place to exceed!
I recommend anyone to start there career at Fed Ex and work hard and you will be rewarded in the end.
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Pooler, GANovember 15, 2017
Fed Ex is a great place to work .I love being able to complete the tasks at the facility day in and out.I specifically like the people that I work around and we make a pretty good team working as one. I recommend that anyone seeking a career with a good company and great benefits Fed Ex will be the start for you.
Pros
Grill and doughnuts on Saturdays
Cons
Short Breaks but effective
Great Place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 15, 2017
I started as part-time to full time, joined the US Army reserves came back to Fedex. Join the Army Active duty, after I meet some great co workers. The whole crew in Durham from front to back were the best team.
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx. Our community is ready to answer.