FedEx
6,475 reviews

FedEx Employer Reviews

Fantastic people to work with
Trucking Coordinator (Current Employee), Flint, MIJanuary 27, 2015
Wonderful first time, real job for a college kid. Great health benefits, vacation time, and college reimbursement.
good place proffesional attmosphere
Courier/Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: free flights till after 9/11..got to go home for lunch.
Cons: the job keeps u runnin.. and im gettin a lil older and sorer at night.
i would show up at 630am and get rite to work loading up my truck for the day on the sort..we generally left the building about 830.. depending on the plane arrivals..then i would head out to lakepoint area.and run my route all day..ive also ran a number of slc routes. i also would spend a week or two running the elko nv. as well as wendover routes..i love the extended area routes,and have no worries findin my way around..so i can pretty much run anywhere and be fine..
NICE COMPANY
CDL Class B Driver (Former Employee), Londonderry, NHJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: nice and cool
Cons: as a driver you take your lunch when you need it
AT THIS JOB WE ALWAYS HAVE FUN WE WORK AS A TEAM
FEDEX IS A COMPANY TO ALL PEOPLE
WHEN YOU COME TO WORRK EVERY TIME YOU GET THERE YOU FELL LIKE YOU HOME THE ARE VERY GOOD TEAM PLAYER MY CO WORKER ALWAYS THRE FOR ME IT IS EVERY GOOD COMPANY FOR ME
Good learning enviornment
Operations Administrator (Current Employee), Orion, MIJanuary 26, 2015
Long term employment. Promotes from within and out. Fast paced.
Overall good company
Entry Writer/Import Operations (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village ilJanuary 26, 2015
This was a great company to work for. I gained a lot of knowledge and experience which have left me with numerous tools under my belt. Their training techniques were head on as far as our import department was concerned. I also had the opportunity to meet some very talented and wonderful people from here.
Package Handler (Former Employee), Greenville, NCJanuary 26, 2015
A typical day consisted of a safety meeting before shift. The hardest part of the job was working with boxes and the heat.The most enjoyable part of the job was the people.
loving and caring employees
Package Handler (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: easy and constant work
Cons: cold warehouse
Productive and excellent place to work if you love constant work
Productive, great work environment
Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 26, 2015
FedEx Express is a great place to work. I enjoy working for a company that allows you to grow.
Learning Experience
Strategic Planning Analyst (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 26, 2015
Each day was an learning experience that I enjoyed.
A typical day was busy but rewarding at the end of the day every user was happy. Each day was I was met with new challenges...I started with the most severe to less demanding and went thru each task as if it were my only one for the day. Each person within the group were very helpful and very understanding.
good people to work with
Delivery driver (Current Employee), Augusta, GAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: driving
Cons: not having a route yet and just filling in until one comes available
typical day is to load my vehicle for the route and get the scanner up to date. The bad part is not having a permanent route as of now. Learning the routes are the hardest thing. My co-workers are the greatest, they will help you learn the routes and how to arrange the packages in your truck.
Productive, busy work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 26, 2015
Busy work from the moment you come in, till you leave. Opportunities to learn and engage in the work environment. Opportunity to grow within the company. Co-workers were very welcoming and accepting in teaching you new tasks. The hardest part was probably the finance reports, understanding them.
Good Staff,Good Enviroment
Logistics Driver (Former Employee), Bohemia, NYJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: there are some days you have to deal with unruly customers.
Its a good place to for even if it was a temporary position.Mangers have no problem helping with your job. Very approachable! Co workers are more than willing to help with any issue you may have. Good team environment. There are days you have to deal with unruly customers however is all in a days work. I had no problem getting out of bed to go to work. I will work there again.
Reputation
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Ellenwood, GAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: healthcare and discounts
Cons: lack of communication from upper management
Redundant working environment with attention to detail and team work required. Work hours are predawn 2 am til 9 am Tuesday through Sat. Hardest part of job is lack of organization, direction, training, and communication.
Good work, when they give you the hours
Truck Loader (Current Employee), Liberty, MOJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: challenging work
Cons: not enough hours
A typical shift lasts about 2.5 hours, depending on the start time. However, the higher ups could scale back the number of workers at any time, sending workers home early.
Most of my co-workers were pleasant, good to work with, besides the Trainer in my section. He would always yell about needing to keep my PPH (Packages per Hour, the load rate for packages) high, since the company standard is 395; however, the packages get stopped up easily in the chute, causing my PPH to drop, through no fault of my own.
Great Place
Material Handler (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 26, 2015
Id suggest FedEx which is why i went back there. I missed the environment and just everything about it.
FedEx was a great company tow work for.
International Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Buffalo Grove, ILJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: lots of job training
Cons: strict on time for breaks and lunch
They gave us the job training to do our job and kept us informed so we could keep up with the changes in the company and computer.,
FEDEX LIFE
Material Handler (Former Employee), MemphisJanuary 25, 2015
THe managament here is kind of atrocious and the people are very rude. The pay was great and they worked with students going to school with your schedule
fun but lack of stability
Package Handler (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 25, 2015
Outside residential painting was interesting but in the winter months not available. I learned a good deal and am grateful for the experience.
Fast paced and physical job
Package Handler (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 25, 2015
As a package handler, I loaded and unloaded trucks, bagged small packages and preformed quality assurance. Although this company often showed favortism toward some employees, it is certainly a great job if you are looking to drop a few pounds.
interesting and keeps you on your toes.
Materal Handler (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: the health benefits are the best part cause as a part time employee you get full benefits.
Cons: lack of accomindation for the disabled.
some people say that working for this company keeps you on your toes and some say that it is dule and boring. But for me it was fun and enjoyable. It has its stressful moments cause you only have 4 hours to sort and load millions of packages and documents.

About FedEx

FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete – Read more