FedEx
6,167 reviews

FedEx Employer Reviews

Tough place to leave
Material Handler/ Team Lead (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 12, 2014
After 6 months of working as a Material Handler, I was able to gain further management experience by training as a Team Lead. During my time with Fedex I have learned valuable skills such as leadership, work ethic, and gained managing experience.
its actually fun
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Current Employee), Cheektowaga, NYDecember 12, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: not many hours
strict about attendance but the work environment is very exciting with coworkers that are easy to socialize and work with. Very reasonable supervisors and chances to advance are common. i would recommend this job to anybody that is looking for a good job, with a good pay rate and wants a second job .
WorkPlace
Material Handler (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 11, 2014
Worked in the hub and it was very hard. The work is continuous and has to shipped out at certain time. Make sure that you have co-workers who are willing to work with you to get the freight out.

The salary compensation was standard and the benefits that they offer is good, especially for part-time worker.
It was a good environment o work in.
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee), Sacramento, CADecember 11, 2014
The job was good. There's a lot of team work. The manager is easy going with workers.
Great Intern Program
Analyst - Internal Controls & Special Projects (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 11, 2014
FedEx is a great company to start any career. The opportunities for students to begin with this company is great. The opportunity to learn and succeed is based on each department and the management or individuals within each department. Job security is based on how successful the company is doing.
A fun work place
Package Handler (Former Employee), Keasbey, NJDecember 11, 2014
I assist customers and make sure the store stayed neat it was a good experience
Productive and easy workplace with a great workout
Truck Control Agent (Current Employee), SeaTac, WADecember 11, 2014
Pros: 10 min break everyday, friendly managers, good and steady workpace, physical activity
Cons: early hours
Early start time everyday, parking in the employee parking lot. Punch in and do stretches, while the manager goes over the days tasks and flights. We start work and its basically sorting packages all day and loading them onto the trucks. Coworkers are fun and friendly. The hardest part of the job is waking up early but other than that the job is really – more... fun. Managers are there whenever you need them even if you ask a lot of questions. Overall great workplace. – less
This place was ok
Package handler (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INDecember 11, 2014
Everyday I would empty trucks or take the items that were too big another belt to go straight to the trucks.

I learned that some places really care about number and not so much the people.

Management was ok. They just walked around and rushed people.

the co-workers were good people. They helped me get through days and also pushed me to work harder.

The – more... hardest part of this job was the constant bending and the pain in my back.

The most enjoyable part of this job was when someone played good music for us to work to and not the radio that played the same songs everyday. – less
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Current Employee), Greenville, SCDecember 11, 2014
I enjoy it somewhat, the employees there are alright I've never had a problem
A good college job, but not a great place to start a career.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Cudahy, WIDecember 11, 2014
I think my summary says it all. It was a great company to get me through the college years; flexible, decent enough pay, and a tuition assistance program. I was promoted once, but due to conflicting class schedule I eventually had to elect to demote myself. As it happens, that's a career killer. I eventually got a straight answer that the terminal manager – more... expected me to leave eventually, and being re-promoted wasn't in the cards, which, in the end, worked out just as well.

Overall it's a decent job to have for a while, but based what I witnessed regarding the "lifers", the work/life balance takes a huge toll on one's personal life. – less
awesome
Dock Expert (Current Employee), Richmond, VADecember 10, 2014
run freight and loading and unloading trucks. fed ex freight is great job
productive nice work enviorement
Material Handler (Current Employee), East Boston, MADecember 10, 2014
productive nice work enviorement, on the airport, and nice management
great place to work and stay fit
Material Handler (Former Employee), El Paso, TXDecember 10, 2014
the job is a real work out. getting to work on the aircrafts can be exciting too.
Talk about a funspot to be a part of!!!!!
Package Handler (Former Employee), Indianapolis, IndianaDecember 10, 2014
Fast paced, fun people, in no time you were in and out, work shift over and WOULDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT!!! I miss FedEx IndyHub
good company to work for
courier (Former Employee), Londonderry, NHDecember 10, 2014
federal express is a world wide company to work for

we worked as a well oiled machine together everyone helped everyone when needed

this a timely paced company and strives to be on time
I was very proud to work for FedEx Express. The business is legit, and the satisfaction of delivering pertinent information and packages was terrific.
Material Handler / Courier (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 10, 2014
Pros: pride from being a fedex employee
Cons: stayed part - time too long
My day consisted of scanning packages and loading them onto my truck. I delivered them on time to businesses and residential homes in a timely manner. I learned patience most of all. Not everyone has the same vision of utilization of time. My management team were a great bunch to work for. They always let us know how good we succeeded in the field and – more... always showed us their appreciation. My co-workers and customers were more than that. They are my friends and family. I have life long relationships that I took from this company. I do not really think there was a hard part of the job. The work, itself, was physical; which I loved. I left there everyday with a smile on my face, looking forward to tomorrow. – less
Absolutely awesome
Swing Courier (DOT) (Former Employee), Hawthorne, CADecember 10, 2014
Pros: very fast paced
Cons: not alot of room for advancement.
I was a Swing Courier so everyday was different. I had to learn every route the station had to offer and we were two stations in one so that was about 100 routes. Its fast paced and you will work overtime especially around the holidays. The days are fast so you will hardly notice it. Payday is every Friday but your paychecks are usually waiting for – more... you by Thursday. When I was there the benefits were pretty good which is why i rated them 5 stars. However I hear that the benefits are a joke now. – less
Intern (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 10, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: n/a
*Interns worked together
*Intern functions
*Intern mentor worked well together
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Agent in Call Center (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 9, 2014
Pros: great benefits
I had fifteen of the best years with Fedex. I am proud to be a Fedex retiree. Fedex enabled me to provide a decent living for my family. I was able to work comfortable hours and work at home. The benefits were the best.
Great chain
Operations supervisor (Former Employee), Montgomery, NYDecember 9, 2014
Pros: massive corporation
Cons: night shift
A typical day started with a check up on deadlines as well as drivers to check how much room can we spare to ensure shipments were delivered on time.

About FedEx

FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete – Read more