FedEx
4,636 reviews

FedEx Employer Reviews

Package Handler (Former Employee), LaVale, MDApril 13, 2014
Responsible for loading and unloading all freight. Responsible for the completion of all Drivers’ Logs, which were then reported directly to the Motor Vehicle Association. Responsible for contacting customers on a daily basis via telephone. Maintained bank key and money bag. Secured all money received. Solely handled all bank deposits. Data Entry
Active workplace
Parcel Assistant/Scanner (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 13, 2014
Fed Ex is a very busy place to work, I've learned to work with others and to work fast paste! Managers were understanding and they pushed you to do better. Co workers are work together. The hard part was working in the heat! The fun Part getting our work done!
load/ unload trunks
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 13, 2014
Pros: pay/career
Cons: hours
First thing, sign in then get assigned to a truck or trucks. Good training program, not great as a career. Managers are understanding and treat you well.
good working place
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Florence, SCApril 13, 2014
provide efficient pick up and delivery service. support to the customers. cover any issues.
Great part time job for college students or part time workers
Hand Packager (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIApril 13, 2014
Pros: 25 hours max per week good pay and benefits flexible for school hours as well.
Cons: no breaks less there's no boxes coming down, part time only
Load back of delivery trucks and semi's by hand which is the hardest part physically and the weather as well otherwise its good pay and a excellent part time job with benefits etc.
Package getting delvered on Valentine Day.
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rockville, MDApril 12, 2014
Pros: leave @ the door
Its Feb 14 and the weekend. Leave the package @ the door. Have to delivered the package again, Want be no good over the weekend.
Lots of freedom. Worked for Home Delivery
Courier Driver (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 12, 2014
Pros: able to bring truck home at the end of the shift
Cons: no healthcare or benifits
The contractor I worked for was a hard person to get along with so my experience wasn't the best that it could be
High Pace work environment
Operations Planner (Current Employee), Columbus, GAApril 12, 2014
I enjoy working with FedEx Ground and have learned a lot of new skills to improve my knowledge.
Productive and fun work environment.
Package Handler (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 12, 2014
My typical day at work would be, me arriving at work thirty minutes early spending time socializing with my co-workers before it's time to clock-in. I've learned how to work extremely close as a team with my peers. My managers are fun and great to work for.The hardest part of my job would be throwing heavy boxes constantly, and the most enjoyable part – more... of my job would be my supervisor, team leader,and peers. – less
Fun place to meet people and get going on customer service.
Dock Worker (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAApril 11, 2014
Fun place to meet people and get going on customer service. You will get to knowpeople and how they like your customer service
Good Schedule, horrible weekly hours
Package Handler (Current Employee), Independence, KyApril 11, 2014
Was told the job would offer between 20-25 hours. Ended up 15 or less. I do not particularly like factory jobs, but being a full-time student it fit my schedule the best.
Fast Paced
Package Handler (Former Employee), North CarolinaApril 11, 2014
The sort shift is fast paced and high energy. Accuracy is paramount when organizing routes and scanning parcels into the tracking network.
seasonal
Seasonal Driver (Former Employee), CharlotteNCApril 11, 2014
Pros: seasonal
Cons: seasonal
Alot of walking great job. meeting peoples as you work. Co worker was great helpful. There was'nt really a time to be back on your reture.
High energy work environment
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 10, 2014
Pros: great benefits, tuition reimbursement
Cons: early morning work hours, 3:30am- 7am
FedEx was a high paced job with great fringe benefits. The job required a lot of loading and lifting boxes. I also had to verify documentation prior to loading. In some cases the boxes weighed over 100 pounds in weight. Assistants were available when needed.
Repetative Work, but Pays Well
Package Handler/Loader/Unloader (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLApril 10, 2014
Enjoyed working for FedEx. Great benefits, coworkers and management.
hard on your back
Team Leader (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNApril 10, 2014
tough work. Wont let you work more than 37 hr/week so as to avoid giving u benefits. They do however do most of their promoting from, within.
Fast pace enviroment
Courier (Former Employee), San Jose, CAApril 10, 2014
Pros: driving, fast pace environment
Cons: sometimes breaks were spent mapping package route.
A typical day involved receiving packages, and delivering them to unknown areas under strict time constraints.
I learned how to move quickly and efficient, while being a defensive driver on the road.
Management was helpful but could have been better.
The hardest part of the job was delivering 40 packages in under 2 hours.
The most enjoyable part of – more... the job was delivering on time packages to awaiting customers. – less
Well it is a very good enviroment to work around and perfect team work.
Package Handler (Former Employee), Carson, CAApril 10, 2014
A typical day at work for me is scanning and loading packages all day at a fast steady pace for 8-10 hours and also training new hires. I learned how to be a leader and take my area to be number one. I love all my co workers there more like a family to me. The hardest part of my job would be me over working myself to help others out while working safe – more... and not getting frustrated at all to show I'm upset since everyone looked up to me. I enjoyed going to work doing my job everyday. – less
Very nice job to work
Dock Worker (Former Employee), Saint Charles, MOApril 10, 2014
Pros: organized work and fun environment
Cons: weather conditions.
A typical day at Fed Ex was fun. You got the chance to learn first hand how to organize and ship freight that comes in all shapes and sizes and all across the nation.
You would show up to work, hop on a forklift, and just move different things around the dock.
Sometimes you would receive trailers that were filled with items that was too heavy to even – more... pick up with a forklift, but co-workers were always around to help you move something if you needed it.
Managers gave us set goals on how much freight needed to be moved and percentages of work transferred.
Work was always organized and fun. Co-workers and Managers all made sure to make the dock into a fun atmosphere.. – less
Package Handling/
Package Handler (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 10, 2014
Pros: free medical via anthem blue for employee only.
If you're looking for a job that offers great benefits and a good work for about 4 hours per day then this is the job for you. Overall, not too many companies offer medical,dental and vision and a guarantee of minimum of 17.5 of work per week.

About FedEx

FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete – Read more