FedEx Employee Reviews

The Staff
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJanuary 15, 2018
I started working in Customer Service, and worked my way up to Operations Support department. The Company started outsourcing, I had the least seniority in my department. The Senior Manager kept me on board as a Special Assignment, which it regretfully ended. I thought I would "Retire" from this Company.
Benefits
Cons
Outsourced my employment
Great Job
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 14, 2018
I worked at Fedex for 1 year. When i resigned, i regret it to this day. Its more of a , you make what you put in type of job. If youre lazy, dont go. If you like extra hours, than this job would be for u. On top of that, Cigna is excellent insurance. Im going back. I miss the experience.
Pros
Benefits, Paid time off, holiday pay, 401k
Cons
Therw arent any in my book.
na
Vice President Executive Support (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 14, 2018
Good company to work for nice people and lots of growth and great company and great benfits and place is wonderful lots to grow and move up and meet peole
shipping and receiving clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 14, 2018
Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment: Compares identifying information and counts, weights, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAJanuary 14, 2018
Like family working with them for so many years every day was different I like the challenge every day home deliveries and schools hospital and warehouses
Pros
Drive the same truck every day
Cons
No cons on my end
Driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ashland, KYJanuary 14, 2018
This was an amazing job experience. The ability to help customers, make people happy, and to do it all in a safety focused company. My coworkers and managers were great but there was no room for advancement in the area because those in full time positions loved it so much they never seemed to retire.
Put together planogram as well as build them. I learned how to be more effective ways to build. I learned patients. The work place culture was great
Revenue/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 14, 2018
Fed Ex is a great company to work for. However, its a lot of old timer there that are locked in and make it hard to advance. My experience with the company is great and would love to stay with the company.
Not for someone who is looking for benefits and great pay.
driver (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAJanuary 14, 2018
the pay isn't worth the amount of you will have to do. The communication between the drivers and management is terrible. As a driver you work for a contractor and not fedex the company itself.
Pros
continuous work, meeting great people on the route, easy job
Cons
lack of common sense in management, poor pay, no benefits, poor communication with drivers, you dont work for the fedex company, you work for a contractor that doesn't give you benefits or pay you worth the job your doing, no paid time off, no vacation time, equipment is trash that we drive and use, no professionalism at all.
Good Place To Work If You're Starting Out
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 14, 2018
I had worked not in the FedEx division, but in the Kinkos division. It was a great place to work, as it worked around the school schedule at the Academy of Art. I learned a lot about print and binding.
Unfortunately, the pay rate wasn't sufficient enough for me to continue my schooling, and I searched for employment elsewhere. In the end, I discontinued attending the Academy of Art because the tuition is so expensive.
FedEx is a very hard working jobs but also a good workout.
FedEx Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INJanuary 13, 2018
I've been trying to get in FedEx months once I got the job I was very happy to the point where I couldn't believe it . when I started at FedEx it really helped me with my career.
Not a fun place to work
Package Handler, Ops Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 13, 2018
Company has to regards for their employees their communication with their employees is low, they will tell you a time to report in, change the time and not let you know until you get their, The trainning needs to be better for managers,.
Pros
Cons
communication sucks
Sent home early too often
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 13, 2018
Sent homecearlyctoo often. Would like supervisor to let me know in advance if I am not needed. I do not live near Fed Ex. I catch a ride to work. I pay for gas. I do not live near Fed Ex.
Cons
Sent home early too often.
Safe working environment
Logistics and Packaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJanuary 13, 2018
If you want a fast past job that you can work for a few hours and still have time to work another job or have some time off then this is the job for you.
Pros
Never work more thenn 5 hours per shift
Cons
No matter the position everyone starts off with the same pay.
Great Part time job
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 12, 2018
Worked 8 years on 3rd shift. enjoyed the outdoor work. help me learn a lot of day to day job skills. demanding on the body at times but great exercise.
Very physical and demanding
Courier DOT (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 12, 2018
FedEx is an excellent company but its a very physical and demanding job. You must be able to be proficient with 100% accuracy at all times. You are constantly racing against the clock.
benefits
Cons
physical and demanding
Warehouse Worker/Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 12, 2018
U still got my own spot yet but u seem like a superhero film festival and maintenance of the requirements do to experience with fast paced custom service environment
No advancement
MATERIAL HANDLER (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 12, 2018
Lack of full time positions, only part time positions. No growth no stability. Working conditions horrible. Management goes with only favorite employess
it was just package handling.
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Keasbey, NJJanuary 12, 2018
its a great job for people who need some good money. Its like working at UPS its all the same thing just a different location. But the staff wee very helpful and nice.
Cool Job
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 12, 2018
Don't know if it was just me or the department I worked in, but we had an enjoyable time while hitting our numbers every night. We didn't too much have any problems
fast moving job
Forklift operator & Package Handler fedex ground (Former Employee) –  Overland, MOJanuary 12, 2018
making sure packages were on right truck, loading and unloading. Using forklift making sure heavy packages were in correct spot. I leaned how to use forklift properly. No hard parts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx. Our community is ready to answer.