FedEx
7,112 reviews

FedEx United States Employee Reviews

great place to work
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Belgrade, MTApril 14, 2015
excellent cultural values, exceptional people and great career opportunities for those that want them! Can be long and stressful days but they go by faster that way which is good.
Package Handler/International Quality Assurance
Satelite Dock Clerical (Former Employee), Cudahy, WIApril 14, 2015
FedEx Ground was a great company to work for, excellent environment, and benefits, I was hired as a package handler, and work in Quality Assurance, working with the International packages, making sure all paper work was correct, and entering all information, into the computer, I also walked back an forth from dock 1 to dock 43 for approximately 6 hours a night making new labels that had gotten torn/ damaged, and taping damaged packages. walking on the concrete every night I had developed plantar fasciitis, and severe nerve damage in my left foot, I did have surgery, and months of therapy, and was told by both Dr.'s to change my type of work, at that time, there were no openings in the office, so I had to look for different employment that could accommodate my restrictions. and also was in need of a full time position which Fed Ex Ground was only a part time position.
Always productive
Package Handler (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 14, 2015
Pros: Room to advance for better opportunities
Cons: starts with short hours
Nice place to work.A day at work was comfortable but fast paced. The more you show that you want to work, you will be introduced to a new area quickly. Management always would help if needed. Co-workers were easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the ISS belt as you would take packaging to the areas it would attain to. It made me want to come to work happy.
ok for kids to work
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 14, 2015
Pros: insurance
Cons: u will have to work 20 years part time before you become full time
part-time job means part time pay.fedex has a good insurance package.thats about it.If you are ready to break your back go ahead and fill out an application
Hazeredous environment and cynical employers
PACKAGE HANDLER (Former Employee), medleyApril 14, 2015
Pros: The salary
Cons: The work schedule
A typical day at work usually goes by fast, I learned to organize shipments by size and category . The management was okay, they lack hospitality, my first day at the job no one spoke to me. The co-workers were usually in gray moods because of how much physical energy was taking from the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was loading packages into the trailer.
Smooth running facility, Good job with good pay
Dockworker (Current Employee), Northwood, OHApril 14, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, relaxed environment
Cons: Short hours
Every day, we come in, grab a forklift, grab a breaker from the supervisor, and begin to unload trailers full of a variety of freight. Some include Hazmat, glass, liquids, bags, and drums. I've learned many tricks of the trade on handling different freight the fastest and safest way possible. Everyone here works well together and helps each other out. The hardest part of the job is building up decks and working freight high and tight and even that takes little effort if you know what your doing, I truly enjoy driving a forklift and seeing how fast i can move my freight while following safety standards and properly loading each piece.
Friendly company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Buffalo Grove, ILApril 13, 2015
Good salary, great hours, nice/friendly co-workers. Great place to work for what I needed during that time of my life. The Central Region headquarters that I worked in was in Buffalo Grove, IL at the time. My position was being relocated to either Indianapolis, IN, or Memphis, TN. I did not want to relocate, so I accepted an early retirement offer from FedEx.
Productive atmosphere
Package Handler (Former Employee), Keasbey, NJApril 13, 2015
A fast paced environment with many opportunities growth and advancement. Various shifts making working here accommodating to peoples busy schedule. Excellent benefits.
Fed Ex
Courier (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 13, 2015
Overall this is a very good company to work for. There's plenty of room for growth and the management team will really push you to succeed in every way. The employees are great to work with and they have a really good and fair system for tracking employee performance and rewarding you for it. The hardest part of the job is adjusting to the timing system, always working on schedule and time management.
Only good as a temp job.
Loader (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 13, 2015
High turnover rate and a lack of accountability make for an unsafe job. Management is severely lacking. Do not recommend.
nice company
Security Officer Allied Barton Security posted (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 13, 2015
Pros: free coffee
Cons: noisy at airport
nice to work there. worked ofr Allied Barton as security. post was at Fed Ex , Jax Airport. Fed Ex was an interesting company. the job of scanning employers items, such as baggage boxes. etc . Allied was a good company, Nice benefits
productive enviornment
DOT Courier (Current Employee), jamaicia nyApril 13, 2015
very fast pace environment, my peers and management team are friendly and helpful. at times the labor is hard and sometimes the weather has an huge impact on completing your day to day duties.
not a good place to work at
maintenance tech (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 13, 2015
Pros: worked with little supervision
Cons: did not have a good schedule
left because of poor management. I was the only tech . I performed an inspection of the entire conveyor system and repaired what needed attention.
Productive and always busy
Dock Manager I (Current Employee), Breinigsville, PAApril 13, 2015
FedEx Smartpost is a growing company with very good future opportunities. It was my first management position and I learned a lot on how to act as a manager and what is expected of me.
Fun and entertaining
Package Handler (Former Employee), Elko, NVApril 13, 2015
Pros: Breakfast
Cons: Short hours
This job was a job that would have been a great opportunity for me. I learned a lot... Had wonderful coworkers. The hardest part was leaving. The most enjoyable part was the job.
Warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 12, 2015
Unload/Load Boxes off trucks
I learned How to properly unload/load boxes
Great management help us everytime we needed it
Fedex
Lead Consultant (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 12, 2015
Fedex is a great company to work for. I would recommend this job to anyone. I have never had a bad experience wityh this company.
Material Handler (Current Employee), Irving, TXApril 12, 2015
The benefits and the work environment. I enjoy the flexibility and the hours I get to work. Great people to work with.
I load and unload packages form airplanes. I ensure all cargo is properly secured. I locate and sort information on packages.
Fedex is a great company
Handler (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 11, 2015
I am a handler. people are friendly and the work place is professional. The company has great benefits and the management is awesome!
Good Job to start with
employee - Package Handler (Former Employee), Henderson, NVApril 11, 2015
20-25 Hours a week. You'll make $200-$250 a week doing this. It wasn't too bad, but as far as movement goes in the company, You won't see too many handlers get promoted.

About FedEx

FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete – Read more

FedEx Salaries