FedEx Employee Reviews

Found 11,126 reviews matching the search
Ok
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAFebruary 14, 2017
it an ok job but not making my hours for a full time employee, easy to get hurt on the job and good work benefits but a hard job to get in to not for every body
Good!
FedEx Package Handler (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 13, 2017
FedEx package handing is hard work, but you can do it! The environment is for those who can be productive in fast pace environment. You learn how to manage your work load. You can cancel your gym membership because at FedEx you get paid to work out.
hard working job
PACKAGE HANDLER/TRAINER/SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  New Jersey to ArizonaFebruary 13, 2017
Fedex is a hard working job that pushes everyone in getting things done in fast pace. Fedex gives you great benefits and you can climb up the ranks with that amount of years you've worked there. It is a good working environment
If only they could get a union then things would change for the drivers, until then its a great work out expecially for a diabetic it keeps u in shape
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 13, 2017
Great work out my manager and assistant ok they work with the drivers on there loading of the trucks.
And they try to keep up morale,when the trucks r late
Pros
Great work out
Cons
The pay could be alot better
Very relaxing and balanced work place with nice lunch room
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 13, 2017
A typical day at Federal Express was very relaxing, the work was never over bearing, and the work staff was great. Managers and employees were very understanding and listened and took heed to employee problems, an the work benefits were great also.
Pros
Free breakfast on Sundays
Cons
Not enough work hours
very fun place over all over worked no promotion
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 13, 2017
typically work day would be a 4 hour shift loading and unloading boxes i started when i was 18 was there for 6 years no room for growth they over work you and not enough pay great co workers
great company to work for
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 13, 2017
Great workplace, fast and fun.
Have the opportunity to meet a lot of different people from different culture . Improve my customer service skills, sometimes managers don't understand your job, but still they are your managers.

Great discounts for those who like to travel.
Pros
Great Benefits
good work space
Role - Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 13, 2017
Here also we have daily scrum meetings, and weekly sprints. Busy day with work but its always fun working in FedEx. It is the most enjoyable work area.
has been a very interesting company to work for.
Sales Executive-Area Development (Current Employee) –  Grand Island, NEFebruary 13, 2017
Company has gone from a $15 Billion company to now a $60 Billion company in only 17 years. This has put a stranglehold on all departments especially customer service. As sales reps we are being inundated with emails and telephone calls daily to help our customers with administrative work that should be handled by the CS team. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.
A day of a driver
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 12, 2017
They give good benefits if you ever become a permanent worker, contractors have it really hard they want you to work all kinds of hours no benefits. Requesting days off is really hard.
Great Job, always something to do
Heavy Machinery Operator (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LA 71109February 12, 2017
I loved FEDEX it was awesome to work there
A typical day is downloading the trucks that come in with freight,
sorting packages and T-stacking boxes into containers.
Loading dollies and driving tugs
Loading airplanes
Marshalling airplane into Hanger.
Balancing Containers before loading onto plane
Driving belt loader,
productive and a fun place to work
PACKAGE HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 12, 2017
I really enjoyed my employment at Fed Ex. The management treated us Package handlers pretty well, and were flexible about our schedules. The hardest part about the job was how hot it was in the warehouse. I learned valuable lessons in teamwork, hard work and determination, leadership, and time management. Typical day of work consisted of me unloading heavy boxes at a constant rate, for several hours at a time. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was meeting new people
Pros
free gatorade occassionally
Cons
Short breaks
The culture at this place is awesome!
Customer Solutions Rep (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, OHFebruary 12, 2017
I love the culture of this place! The people are so friendly, and it's not fake! The hours are not the greatest as this location is open 24hrs 365 days a year!
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
hours are not the greatest
This job i part time only.
FedEx Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 11, 2017
management is good, this is a part time job, that has good benefits, but not enough hours, the pay is good too, you work for three to four hours a night, unloaded cans and belts with packages coming from all over the world to be delivered to the customer on time and in good condition.Sometimes you might have to work in the rain, sleek, or snow, Fedex never closes. you are expected to work from the time you clock in until the time you clock out.
Fun workplace, fun people, physical, yet easy!
Package handler (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAFebruary 11, 2017
I really enjoyed working at FedEx everyone was really nice. Management could use some improvement & they could have more perks for the employees! Over all pay was good, hours were good and paid time off was great ! Very easy job, no brainer, but physical.
Pros
Pay, hours, Paid time off, Easy, job and friendly environment
Cons
More incentives for employees, better management
Courier (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 11, 2017
Excellent job ,great benefits and pay, wear and tear on body, management fair, room for advancement, jobs in every state even aboard
Cons
Wear and tear on body
Love it
Courier (Former Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAFebruary 11, 2017
My job was an overseas job working in Iraq so you can only imagine how enjoyable it could actually be. I had a very diverse group of coworkers that made working fun
Pros
great people
Cons
sometimes no time for breaks
Very fast paced and a good workout.
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Whitehall, OHFebruary 11, 2017
the early morning hours were nice and i would probably still be working there if i hadn't messed up on my social security number. It was also fun with the people i worked with at the time. we would compete to see who could stock their trucks the fastest and nicest,
Pros
good benefits
Cons
short hours
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 11, 2017
A typical work day for me would be starting my shift at 2:30 ending around 5:55pm. I learned how to deal with different attitudes from people on my route and my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is dealing with management. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people.
Holiday job
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 10, 2017
I didnt work here that long, just a holiday job.
It's a good part time job. it only has 4 hour shifts so a work day goes by really fast. It's a good first job and a good summer/holiday job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx. Our community is ready to answer.

82%