FedEx Employee Reviews

Found 8,493 reviews matching the search
itt tech
SR.ECO Import Agent (Current Employee) –  38125January 19, 2016
Great company enjoyed my day. Helped plenty of kids get a quality education. I learned sales skill that will take me to the next level.
PM Driver
FedEx Courier (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COJanuary 18, 2016
Great Company. Would love to work there again. Great team work and individual dependence. Loved it, they have the business model to follow.
Easy going and laid back place to work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Leetsdale, PAJanuary 18, 2016
Good part time job for anyone looking for a little bit of extra money just working 15-20 hours a week. Also very good benefits after about a year or so when eligible.
the hardest part of the job
Seasonal Worker (Former Employee) –  Senatobia, MSJanuary 18, 2016
The hardest part to me was loading trucks by hand. I never load a truck by hand. It was a big challenge and also a great task.
Ok
Unloader (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJanuary 18, 2016
Its alright , As a seasonal job its not too bad, it has a good pay but the hours start a little too early and they are not guaranteed.
Great for some, but not ideal for me.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIJanuary 18, 2016
FedEx has the family feel to it, and it can be very inviting if you're willing to accept long days and zero work-life balance.
Pros
Excellent compensation.
Cons
No work-life balance. Advancement opportunities exist but they're not appealing.
Liked this job
Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 18, 2016
first day there was interesting, since this was my first job. i got used to it quickly and i learned the job quickly. i had to process, re-wrap, scan, load and unload packages and freight from trucks and the cans. some co-workers were easy to get along with.
N/a
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 17, 2016
It was a fun, safe productive place to work. Time management and benefits are good. Working there was a good place to work.
material handler/package handler
Material Handler/Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 16, 2016
really enjoyed working for fed ex was a great part time job decent pay weekly for the amount of work in the amount of time you have to do
Good environment to work
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJanuary 16, 2016
working at FedEX was easy and fun at the same time. Supervisors make sure that there is a safe environment to work in. There was a health plan benefit to workers

Want to know more about FedEx?

Ask a question
Busy work if you like nights
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Haslet, TXJanuary 16, 2016
Good job if you like to do physical work. There is limited potential for advancement but they will tell you otherwise. The work schedule is based on the incoming packages. Overall, a good place to work but don't expect to move up unless you are friends with the right people.
Fun Work Place
Fedex Courier (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 15, 2016
Great work area love being around my employees. Management was great they thought me a lot of important things about Fed Ex.
Management needs work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 15, 2016
its a job and management needs to get employees on one level when you bust your but off your the one who gets bothered but your other co-workers who lack get treated with royalty.
I like it
Packer/Handler (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 15, 2016
I liked it. It was perfect for what i needed. I worked part time at night. the pay was great and easy to get extra hours and to move up. The benefits was the reason why I went to fedex. I left after I had my daughter and i miss it and i miss the people most of all.
Pros
Benefits, cafeteria, fast paced
Cons
cold
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 15, 2016
On a typical day we would come and either get assigned to the trucks or floor, then we gathered our teams, and started the day loading trucks and pallets. That would last about two hours, then we go on lunch, maybe work an hour or two after lunch, and then go home. Was a temp job, so there wasn't that many hours available.
productive
WAREHOUSE CLERK (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 15, 2016
Hours never secure, supervisor not around to check employees, fast pace.Seeking full time and permanent placement.But so far I would apply at company because good benefits.
FedEx Solutions
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Collierville, TNJanuary 14, 2016
Great place to gain skills and experience in a wide range of projects programs and Corporate Initiatives. The most enjoyable part is meeting with customers, vendors, other FedEx Company employees outside of Memphis Headquarters.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Dynamic and fast pace work environment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Bohemia, NYJanuary 14, 2016
My experience at Fed Ex for the past 15 years was very positive. I worked with great people and gained a lot of customer service and delivery experience. It was a very fast pace and intense setting where I ran two successful routes.
Pros
Customer relationships
Cons
No benefits
Brave
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  2506 s trincenter blvd, durham, nc 27713January 14, 2016
as a child I learned to make things work and sacrifice, I learned to be applied resposable and what I do. for me there is no goal impossible to achieve with work and dedication anything is possible.
Steady work if you can deal with the demands from corporate management.
Courier (Former Employee) –  Hillside, ILJanuary 14, 2016
Overall not a bad place to work. Management and co-workers were friendly and supportive. I would say the real problem is with the corporate management where like so many other companies common sense and reasonable expectations get trampled on in the pursuit of higher profits.
Pros
Decent pay, good benefits, even for part-timers
Cons
Pick-ups and deliveries are timed for each day. Goals must be met.