FedEx Employee Reviews

Love it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 7, 2017
I loved fed-ex. I loved the people I worked with and all the opportunity you had to grow. Fed-ex was like a second so much to learn and do.. It was truly a great experience
Fun, fast-paced job working with heavy machinery
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CADecember 7, 2017
This was probably my favorite job of all. It was a fast-paced operation that was extremely time sensitive because we were loading and unloading aircraft that had to make it to the flight line in time to make their departure time.
Pros
Fun, fast paced, good team, comeroderie
Cons
Breathing in jet fuel, strenuous work, lifting a lot
Solid culture
Carrier Capacity Representative (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIDecember 7, 2017
Solid culture with many great leaders. There are varying roles but generally a flat organization with no upward mobility. Day to day work is repetitive depending on the position.
Pros
Once a month free lunches
Cons
No advancement opportunities
Work Flow Planner (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TN 38118December 7, 2017
Great place to work. Great policy and procedure. My typical day at work is stress free and I love to work for a company that cares about its employees.
Not good
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Champaign, ILDecember 7, 2017
Not good not able to get off when needed driving semi P& D was ok for time off.But was part time and temp.during Dec peak only. Was not able to get full time at P& D
Pros
not good timing .
relaxing good moral good opportunity for advancement
FedEx Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 6, 2017
its a face pace, job management are very well knowledgeable and good teachers and trainers, work hours are good especially if you go to school. The work culture is the foundation of the company and cares for the employee
Pros
face pace good pay, relaxing
Cons
lack of communication.
Overall good place
Part time Parcel Assistant (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCDecember 6, 2017
Overall It is a good company to work for, however, the location I was at does not offer the hours that I need to be successful in my volunteer activities.
Pros
Excellent benefits for full time and part time staff starting after 6 months of employment.
Cons
Peak season is very strict, demanding, and draining.
great pay
Operator (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PADecember 6, 2017
Be prepared to work weekends during peak seasons and summers. Pay is great. One doesn't have to worry about not being able to overtime. Approximately %50 of the year you will be working more than 8 hours a day
Pros
Pay. Working more than 8 hours a day 6 days a week
Cons
Working more than 8 hours a day 6 days a week
Challenging and fast paced organization
DIRECTOR OF SOLUTIONS DESIGN, RETAIL/RETURNS (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 6, 2017
Great team to work with. The operations people have a high business acumen with growth always in the forefront. Third party margins can be lean, so resources are always at a premium.
Pros
Team works well together.
Cons
Resource challenges hinder growth.
Great culture, sales job
Business Sales Sr. Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 6, 2017
Everyday is different, the company does care for its people, and has a fun culture, at least in the Pittsburgh office. Inside Sales, so a lot of phone time and admin work.
pros and cons to it
PACKAGE HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 6, 2017
I liked some of the people there but it seems like either you have to kiss a** or know someone to advance there. It wasn't based on your performance. Some of the hardest workers remained in the trailers and the only thing you receive for employee of the month is a parking spot up front and a water bottle. The labor is really hard on your body.
benefits
Cons
hard on your body
high pace productivity
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Babylon, NYDecember 6, 2017
Good place to work. Employees are highly proficient at their task, honest,harmonious and pleasure to work with. The functions are quite diverse thus hardly room for monotony.
Fast paced
Shuttle Driver (Current Employee) –  Needham, MADecember 6, 2017
Not a bad place can't really complain.
management is Great.
Just wish they have more hours to the part time workers
great benefits for part timers what other company offer benefits for Part timers
Pros
benefits if the best part perfect for those who has a small business that needs medical
Cons
Short hours 2-3 hrs per day
Very fast paced
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, NJDecember 6, 2017
As a courier I would start my day getting tracker/scanner paperwork, and route schedule go to my route truck, make sure for supplies and extra document buckets. Then look to the package conveyor for route packages and sort them by route and service( priority, standard,2-day). After that out the doors to deliver and pick up packages all day.
Pros
Great benefits package
Cons
Very quick paced work
not a person friendly place
Line Driver (Former Employee) –  Everett, WADecember 5, 2017
this is a set up that resembles THE GOOD OLE BOY culture. The Viking boys don.t like anyone else, especially if they know more than them.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Working outdoors
Courier (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CADecember 5, 2017
Load/Unload trucks, deliver up to 40 to 100 packages and operated a motor vehicle in a safe and efficient manner.

the hardest part about being a courier is Christmas time

the most enjoyable part of the job is being outdoors and talking to your regular customers
Pros
great benifits
Cons
Rainy days
fedex
Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 5, 2017
fedex is a good place to work I working with them for almost one years the environment is very good and they are well pay and they used to treat there staff very well
People First Organization
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MIDecember 5, 2017
I enjoy working with FedEx. Need more work life balance. Worked for FedEx for five years. Room for advancement in all fields available. Enjoy the staff, front to back, entry level to upper management.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
No lunches
I had a great contractor as I was working there, that’s what made it worth my time.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 5, 2017
It’s a good stepping stone job, not something you want to get stuck in, unless you are looking to become an independent contractor. It’s very fast paced and can be challenging regarding to your physical shape.
Pros
Fast paced when your done you can go home
Cons
Sometimes you can have slow days and not make much money
Fast Paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CADecember 5, 2017
Fedex is very fast paced. I learned how to troubleshoot computer and other programs I had no knowledge of prior to this position. The people are fun to work with and the employment is not too stressful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx. Our community is ready to answer.