Excellent opportunity with successful small company serving government customers.
The Software Engineer Tester to join our team at Fort Meade in Maryland.
Performs QA activities to include:
- Development of test plans, test cases, test procedures, requirements traceability matrix
- Software system testing, defect reporting, regression testing, automated testing
- Defect and issue reporting and non-software related artifact quality reviews and audits
- Software development activities to include:
- Working under the guidance of senior developers
- Be part of a team who performs full lifecycle software development: Specify, design, code,
- Test, deploy, document, maintain and support applications in various software languages according to project standards
- Maintenance and support of existing applications, and implementing enhancements
- Have an understanding of design patterns, and development approaches including, Test--Driven Development and Continuous Integration.
- 3 - 5 years experience as software developer /tester
- Experience with Java , J2EE, JPA, EJB3 , Hibernate, Oracle
- Experience with Vidyo VTC product is a plus
- Development Tools: Eclipse, SpringSource Tool Suite, TOAD, SQLPlus is a plus
- Application Server: Oracle Application Server, WebLogic is a plus
- This position requires experience as a software engineer who has worked with such programs as ADA, SQL, and third/fourth generation languages in the design and implementation of systems and working with database management systems.
- Must be a US citizen and be able to obtain a security clearance. Sponsorship Provided.
Company is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) providing superior technology consulting services. Company is a recognized industry leader in Systems Engineering, System Integration, Information Assurance, Program Management, and Building Information Modeling (BIM) and is an equal opportunity employer.