Job Posting: Human Resources Manager/Director
Fedelta Care Solutions, a locally owned homecare company, is seeking a Human Resources Manager/Director to complete our Human Resources Team. Fedelta is a trusted leader in the healthcare community with a reputation for quality care and extreme responsiveness. Fedelta was awarded the Better Business Bureau's prestigious "Service Provider of the Year" award for Western Washington, and has always earned an "A" rating from the BBB.
The Human Resources Manager/Director is Fedelta's solution to help support our 4 branch office locations (Seattle, Everett, Federal Way and Bellevue). We are currently looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager/Director with a successful track record and an ability to tackle tough challenges. This position has high visibility and career growth. You will be helping to build the best Human Resources staff in the healthcare industry. If you demonstrate strong leadership qualities and are looking for that next step in your career we look forward to you applying for this position.
The Human Resources Manager/Director guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for a mid-sized company. The major areas the Human Resources manager manages can include:
- Organizational departmental planning;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Organization development;
- Risk management;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees;
- Employee on-boarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Company-wide committee facilitation;
- Company employee and community communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- Employee services and counseling.
The Human Resources Manager/Director originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The Human Resources Manager/Director is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
The Human Resources Manager/Director coordinates the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the CEO; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
Primary Objectives of the Human Resources Manager/Director:
- Health and safety of the workforce.
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Personal ongoing development.
- BA/BS in Business or HR
- 3-5 Years HR Experience
- PHR or SPHR Preferred
To Apply: Respond to this ad with your resume and cover letter; attn Steve Meyer * Location: Seattle, WA (Northgate)