FEDERAL BANK

FEDERAL BANK Employer Reviews

Good sector with poor compensation
Probationary Officer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: challenging work conditions
Cons: poor compensation
I did 2 months internship at L&T HCP where in the job nature was good, challenging and interesting
The leading bank in India
Joined as Executive Trainee (Former Employee), IndiaAugust 6, 2013
Pros: well growing bank
Cons: retired at 60 years- superannuation age fixed is 60 in india
Served in Federal Bank, India for 37 years.
Well managed bank.
pruductive and fun with gym on prperty
maintenace mechanic ll (Current Employee), El Paso, TXOctober 2, 2012
Good place to work good ambient and good people to work with.
Admin Assistant
Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZJune 21, 2014
• Creating and introducing in-store customer awareness and feedback forms with most useful results.
• Handling and swiftly resolving customer complaints in a professional and effective manner.

• Solving issues regarding Transactions, Queries on their accounts and helping them to solve problems like loss of ATM, Pin, Cheque Book etc
• To assist Relationship – more... Managers on opening of accounts and profiling of customers.
• Take ownership on customer issues and complaints and advise on appropriate steps to resolve them.
• To follow up with other units on closure of pending customer queries.
• Understand client requirements and refer leads generated to the Relationship Managers and other Sales Executives of the branch where applicable.
• To ensure that all documentation and transactions are compliant within policy parameters.
• To actively participate in special projects as and when required.
• Create a positive client experience by understanding and meeting service transaction needs quickly, professionally and accurately.
• Providing an improved user–friendliness, customer service, handling customer queries and providing information on banking products. Handles the operational work like opening the account in the system, pre-processing the loan application in the system and maintains the customer complaints management system and customer relation management system. – less
MCA with more than 7 years for work experience
Manager (Branch Manager) (Current Employee), UdupiMay 23, 2014
MCA with more than 7 years for work experience.. In Federal Bank working as a branch Manager, with overall responsibility of branch performance
Not fun, but good learning experience
Probationary Officer (Current Employee), ChennaiApril 25, 2014
Pros: annual ex-gratia
Cons: too much pressure for marketing while doing all desk work
This was my first job apart from the summer internships that I have done in various organizations. It was very welcoming in the beginning. I got a lot of opportunity to learn retail banking. The back end and HR are poorly maintained and lack quality.
A secure & reputed job
Asst.Manager in Probation (Former Employee), Pulamanthole, MalappuramApril 22, 2014
Pros: attractive salary, improve customer egangement skills
Cons: long hours, mechanical work
My daily job is to engage with the day to day customer queries, cash transactions, complaint resolutions, ATM cash management, account management.

I've improved my people management skills, direct customer engagement, time management, multi tasking,reporting skills etc and learned proffesionalism.

I've always been a good team player and strongly believe – more... in my abilities to deliver results as part of a team as well as independently.

I always had a passion to work in the HR stream and is looking forward an opportunity to join a challenging team. – less
nice working atmosphere
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Aluva, KLMarch 24, 2014
we can work and relax there. didnt have much pressure on us.But got the chance to learn all working area in our department.
knowledgeble nd fun workplace.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (Current Employee), mumbai.January 12, 2014
Pros: there is a free lunche's in the branch some times.
Cons: work on sundays too some times.
when the loan disbursement is there it was a typical day so much work.
i learned many things from this bank market research, wat the peoples think about banks etc.
it is a good management team experienced employees.
my co workers are of very good behaviour, always helpful.
marketing is the hardest work when there's a target nd we have fulfill the whole – more... target is mandatory or i have to leave a job.
when there's some party or function in the bank. – less
Good organisation
Asst. Manager (Former Employee), GJDecember 5, 2013
Learned about Day to day banking function.
The most enjoyable part of the job.
Productive and Place of Learning New Things
Single Window Operator (Current Employee), Tiruchchirappalli, TNNovember 19, 2013
Pros: place to meet more customers
Cons: long hours
Learned more about Customer handling techniques
Place to meet more number of customers
knowledgeble and cooperative.
Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHSeptember 21, 2013
its a good company gain some marketing knowledge,some banks rules, overall its a good experience.
working at federal Bank is good
Finance Banking (Current Employee), Mangalore, KAJune 5, 2013
Pros: good working hours
Cons: pay not on par with the work
Very good working environment.
best avenue to gain experience
Systematic hierarchy of Management
everyday is a new challenge
lot of interest in doing business
Repetitive Work
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), NoidaApril 10, 2013
Pros: good salary package, no sales target
Cons: excess work load due to staff shortage, mixture of work profile
Day begins with the review of business performance of branches in the region. The analysis is done based on figures of all the parameters.
Progress report is prepared and MIS is generated.
Marketing campaign progress report is prepared of the branches.
I get to learn of the program implementation, team building and marketing communication.
Hardest part – more... of job is to take decision for all the day to day sudden arising issues independently.
Enjoyable part is authority to guide and develop road maps to program implementation and achievement of short term goals. – less
Exciting and challenging
Clerk (Former Employee), BelgaumDecember 29, 2012
It would be one day at a time, we had to meet deadline make necessary suitable changes in our approach towards customers ensure total satisfactiory returns from them. understand business needs of corporates, arrange a specific structure of advices to them.
Project Trainee (Former Employee), Aluva, KeralaDecember 17, 2012
Productive work enviorment and good work culture. There is good co-operation between the the employees of different departments. The senior level mangers are motivational towards the employees in completion of the work. The management as a whole is supportive.
fun workplace
Probationary Officer (Former Employee), Kerala,IndiaOctober 29, 2012
Pros: more allowances
Cons: long hours and frequent transfers.
The work was really good.During the end of each quarter I would be allotted with some extra works.it helped me to learn the work more deeply.since this was my first job, i could not be able to manage my time,but my co workers helped me a lot. They helped me to learn my job at its best. probationary officers were given transfers in every 6 months. I – more... found it was the hardest part of the job since it was compulsory and difficult to find out a place to stay. – less
good
assistant manager (Former Employee), kolkataAugust 25, 2012
except for the hr and staff admin all other things are best .....................................................................................................