Federal Data Systems Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great team atmosphere
Desktop Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Annapolis Junction, MDOctober 31, 2017
Its a great atmosphere. They take you to happy hour, have holiday parties, and also some other events. Laid back management which makes it easy to express yourself to them.
HR & Security Manager (Current Employee) –  Linthicum, MDJuly 6, 2017
Management is really good and there is room for growth. Hardest part of the job is working with employees who do not like the changes in policies & processes. Workplace culture is laid back but professional.
Feddata is an excellent Company
Backup Architect (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 4, 2017
Feddata is a good organization to work for. The company is growing is always on the lookout for good employees. All the employees have a positive disposition.

They are very accommodating
Pros
Christmas party they gave each employee an Alexa
Cons
Non
They tried something new and got burned
Sr. Solutions Architect/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington DCOctober 13, 2013
They are great if you have data center skills. They tried to move into enterprise architecture with a super difficult customer and got burned badly. In the end Feddata simply dropped it and fired us all (no notice).

I was a project manager and my management never bothered to take the time to show me how their processes worked.
Pros
Good for admin types
Cons
Management is completely unresponsive.