Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston

Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston Employee Reviews

Pleasant work environment and excellent place to learn.
HOUSING AND COMMUNITY INVESTMENT ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 12, 2015
I worked for one of the busiest departments, there was a lot of PR, follow-up and office/property management. I received most of my corporate training there, as well as a majority of my degree. There was a bit of travel and ribbon cutting events, I met with lenders and property managers and had the opportunity to do much of my volunteer work there.
My co-workers were my mentors and very supportive!
The hardest part of my job was there wasn't much upward movement due to no one leaving. We had a very satisfied team.
My joy derived from our success stories with regard to housing underprivileged populations.
Pros
We had monthly socials which promoted positive team-building
Cons
Not many opportunities to grow.
Fhlb
Analyst I and II (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 4, 2015
Work is enriching if you want it to be. Environment can seem limited for upward mobility and the benefits (salary) are low for comparable roles at different companies. People are nice and great location. Depends what you make of it.
Solid company to work for
User Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 1, 2015
Moving on and advancing within is not easy, Small size about 200 Employees, one location only in Boston.

Nice group of people to work with.
Pros
Good benefits, Government Sponsored Enterprise
Cons
Not easy to advance
Improved Internal Audit transparency for mortgage portfolios
Residential Real Estate Analyst (laid off) (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 3, 2015
Improved compliance bank policy and procedures with recommendations after my review.
Increased or decreased their line of credit with the Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston by reviewing the risk of collateral to us.
Pros
Mitigated Risk to the Banks
Great place to work for.
Accountant III - Accounting Control (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 12, 2015
Great company with a small accounting team. Working directly with the manager and controller on various reports for month end. Generating reports for the CFO. Filing reports with the federal reserve bank. Managing and reviewing daily statement of condition making it available to the company in a timely manner. Also reviewed accounts payable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston. Our community is ready to answer.

Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston Reviews by Location