Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati Employee Reviews in United States

Fun environment
Advance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 25, 2014
A typical day for me consist of answering phone for member who are looking to borrow money. I work in wholesale lending, and handled large amount transactions. I do the data entry for our credit department. My job is to make sure the transaction is entered correctly and that our members receive their money in a timely fashion.
Fhlb
Senior Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 16, 2013
FHLB Cincinnati is a fast paced environment. There are tight deadlines to hit and projects can change quickly.
An OK place to start a career, but this is where your career can die
Quantitative Risk Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 18, 2013
I started right out of school. No promotion opportunities, management does not care if you have been doing the same thing over and over for years, there is no incentive to shift things around and keep employees interested long-term. If you apply to a different department, movement is stopped by office politics, even if very qualified. The organization is very silo-ed with little collaboration between different departments.

Compensation is below average for the industry, but less long work hours make up for it, I guess. Bonuses are OK. Pension plan is a nice addition but not enough to make up for the lower pay long-term.

Overall, an OK place to start off at, but once you have learned all you can, get yourself out of there or you will be stuck doing the same thing forever. It is OK if all you care about is a stable paycheck, but not OK if you actually want to get somewhere in your career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati. Our community is ready to answer.

Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati Reviews by Location