Federal Home Loan Centers – San Diego, CA
Direct lender partnered with government sponsored organization is seeking experienced loan officers to join our team.
Loan officer should be experienced with FHA, VA, Homepath, Jumbo and conventional loan products.
Advantages of our program:
- As a direct lender we can provide fast underwriting and funding. Approvals are provided in 2-3 days with most closings within 21 days.
- We provide you with access to programs like HARP 2.0 unlimited LTV/CLTV , FHA with 580 FICO minimum.
- As a leading lender, we provide you with marketing tools and lead generation resources. As a loan officer you are provided with a personal website, a Realtor® website, marketing emails, flyers, drip campaigns and much more.
- As a loan officer, you will be a W-2 employee with full Benefits after 90 days of employment (medical, disability, dental and 401k).
Loan officer will:
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks.
- Prospect for potential clients and explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Qualify potential clients and analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Meet with clients to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories and other financial information.
- Pre-approve loans within specified limits (DU), and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Field communication between processing and applicant.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Work with processor to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.
- Review disclosures and loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Detail all client interaction in CMS.
- Follow up with clients to provide after sales service and encourage referrals.
Ideal candidate will be able to:
- Analyze information and advise client on available loan products.
- Compile complete loan file.
- Exhibit ability to work with the public in a professional manner.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Exhibit ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrate ability to work with Outlook, Calyx Point. SalesForce preferred but not required.
- Organize, plan and prioritize work so that tasks are in line with organizations goals.
- Ability to sell and / or influence others when it is ethical and to the clients benefit.
- Demonstrate active listening, time management, reading comprehension and public speaking.
- Utilize complex problem solving, active learning, and positive decision making.
Qualifications / Education:
- Loan officer will have an active NMLS license.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent industry experience.
Submit a resume with cover letter to the email address above.