Federal Home Loan Centers – San Diego, CA
Position is part time to start with full time potential.
Real estate organization is seeking experienced short sale processor / transaction coordinator to join our team.
Candidate should be experienced with CAR forms; purchase, listing, and short sale transactions.
Advantages of our program:
- We provide you with an aggressive pay scale and room for advancement.
- As a technology leader, we provide you with cutting edge resources.
- As a processor you will be a commissioned W-2 employee with full Benefits after 90 days of employment (medical, disability, dental and 401k).
Short sale processor / transaction coordinator will:
- Verify files for accuracy.
- Register, track and complete files in Equator.
- Qualify potential clients and analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting short sale.
- Obtain and compile copies of applicants' financial information.
- Communicate with escrow, title and real estate agents.
- Field communication between processing and applicant.
- Review and update transaction files.
- Work with negotiators, clients and real estate agents to aid in resolving transactional problems.
- Review disclosures, addenda, closing statements, agreements and related documentation to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Obtain conditions and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Detail all client & vendor interaction in CMS.
- Follow up with clients to provide post transaction service.
Ideal candidate will be able to:
- Analyze information.
- Compile complete short sale and real estate transaction file.
- Exhibit ability to work with the public in a professional manner.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Exhibit ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrate ability to work with Outlook, Word and ZipForms. SalesForce preferred but not required.
- Organize, plan and prioritize work so that tasks are in line with organizations goals.
- Ability to exceed client expectations.
- Demonstrate active listening, time management, reading comprehension and organizational skills.
- Utilize complex problem solving, active learning, and positive decision making.
Qualifications / Education:
- Real Estate License preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent industry experience.
Submit a resume with cover letter to the email address above.