Federal Realty Investment Trust Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Employee Oriented
OPERATIONS COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 7, 2017
Hardest part of my job is the 3 hour round trip commute, otherwise I love my job. Federal Realty is a great company and is in a league of their own, as they have really set the bar in the REIT Industry.
Pros
Working for a REIT that observes holiday's
Cons
The commute
Federal Realty
Brand Ambassador & Transportation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMarch 13, 2016
Federal Realty Investment Trust is a great job. The people who work here are tremendous. Great benefits and compensation.
Pros
Great co-workers.
Cons
Part-time job
Professional Company
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDAugust 4, 2015
This is a professional company to work for, look forward everyday in going to work. Very flexible with work schedule, opportunity to grow with the company. Most enjoyable part of the job would be the Team, working together to accomplish daily goals.
Career Driven
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesMarch 18, 2014
Driven environment with supportive team-mates. Stable company to work for. Great place to learn and grow.
Pros
Company lunches and get-togethers
Cons
No cons
Great Company
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San JoseJuly 3, 2013
Great portfolio of properties to work on and senior management is great to work with.
Pros
location
Cons
?
FRIT was a excellent company to work for. I personally met a lot of people and learned a lot of things there.
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 23, 2013
A typical day consist of. Getting to the building turning all the lights on. Checking the temperature though out the building.Making sure the trash has been taken out. Making the first mail run though out the building. Go to office check emails from employee's. Received incoming mail from USPS. Sort the mail in the mail room.Sat up one of the boardrooms for a meeting. Met with vendors. Received and sent out UPS and FED-EX from the mail room. Took care of any and all repairs around the building that needed to be done. The most enjoying part was me and my team all worked together and make it a great place to work.
Pros
staff very friendly and aloud me to voice my opinions and used my ideas.
Cons
n/a
Friendly and outgoing work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 6, 2013
A typical day at work is answering phones, listening and answering any questions customers have. Processing a few gift cards here and there, and waiting around for something exciting to happen on slow days. Hardest part of the job is knowing there is nothing new for me to do that day and the next day and so. The enjoyable part is meeting/greeting people to our events and having fun working the event as well.
Pros
it is an outdoor mall, and i like to sit outside on my lunches.
Cons
a lot of down time.
Great Company !!!
Property Operations (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MdFebruary 4, 2013
Great Management Group !!! My property ops team was the best.
Pros
overall the best property management team in the business
Cons
new changes in management
Great place to work. With a team atmosphere.
Corporate Facilities Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJanuary 14, 2013
There are routines to the Day-to-Day operations that have to be adhered to however, when an unexpected issue arrises (which is inevitable in Facilities Management) Everybody really works together to solve the issue.
Pros
bagels every wednesday!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Federal Realty Investment Trust. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5