Federal Staffing Resources

Federal Staffing Resources Employer Reviews

THOR3 Data analyst - 95th Civil Affairs Brigade (Current Employee), FT Bragg, NCApril 20, 2014
Great place to work - great contract working with soldiers and wounded warriors
Bad Company
Therapist (Former Employee), Ft.BelvoirJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: good pay, great coworkers
Cons: everything else
Management was horrible. No one knew what was really going on. Lot's of miscommunication. Always unsure if you were going to have a job. FSR never took care of anything. The only thing I miss is my coworkers and my paycheck. It could have been a nice environment if FSR would have taken better care of it's employees. Working for FSR is to be reminded – more... daily that you are just a number, you don't matter, and you can be replaced easily. So many people were fired from the clinic, there should have been a revolving door installed. The number one reason FSR has you there is to collect a paycheck from the government. If you want job security, a decent work environment, and a company that cares, and wants to grow with their employees, run don't walk way. I have never seen such bad management in my life. – less
Proudly Serving Our Nation and its Heroes!
Program Manager (Current Employee), MarylandOctober 10, 2013
FSR provides a great opportunity to work for a woman-owned, minority, small business with nearly a decade of proud service to our nation’s service members, Federal agencies and commercial clients.

FSR matches talented individuals to organizations in order to create mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships.

FSR has a well established, working – more... environment that supports a team of committed professionals with a unified vision for helping others succeed and thrive.

This is a wonderful company to work for and provides a unique opportunity to support our nation and its heroes as a civilian contract employee! – less
Staffing Agency-Research Location where you will be working
Temporary Referral Clerk (Former Employee), Annapolis, MDOctober 4, 2013
Pros: great fast paced experience.
Cons: overall, not best environment to work at.
Federal Staffing Resources placed me at a Military Hospital. Management at the hospital was very strict; always mentioning firing someone. Loads of work. No time for 1hour lunch breaks, only 30 minutes. Management not friendly at all.
Productive and Challenging Environment
Recruitment Specialist- Commercial Division (Current Employee), Annapolis, MDAugust 19, 2013
All of the emplyees are very helpful and hadworking. There is a lot of flexibility regarding work day structure. Location is awesome.
Dysfunctional Environment
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: bad environment
Don't put your hopes into finding a great job here. This is a very difficult environment to work in. Your fellow nurses are the worst. They will not help you and will backstab you all the way. They will recruit others into the bullying game just for their own fun. You can't even function in the job, because they will throw roadblocks in front of you – more... and believe me you need the help to learn and navigate the system. They tell you they have no protocols to go by, but think about it--this is the federal government--military even--and you KNOW there are protocols! The management is either oblivious to what is going on or do not want to hear about it. You can't and won't win. Buckly Clinic is a bad place to work. Seriously, run away from this job! You can do so much better elsewhere. – less

March 6, 2013

I believe you might be referencing the wrong company? I do not believe this is Federal Staffing Resources. Can you confirm?

March 13, 2013

Are you sure you are talking about Federal Staffing Resources? I believe this comment is targeted for a different company. Can you confirm you worked there?

Good, up and coming company with a great future.
Program Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 2, 2012
Pros: company paid training, company paid 4th of july annual cruise along the chesapeake bay, very quick turn around for reuimbursment expenses. very independent work when remote.
Cons: communication was sub-par between remote employees and corporate office, no formal training system for new hire employees.
Small, upcoming, federal contractor with a great core value system. Upper management is very focused and outgoing. Very involved with lower level operations. I learned a lot in a short amount of time about the contracting side of the federal government as well as the bidding side. A typical day as a remote program manager without an administrative support – more... staff was difficult. However, it was a great learning experience. The Operations manager all the way to the CEO were very knowledgeable and willing to share it which is probably a reason for the increasing success. The hardest part of the job for me being new to the federal contracting side was learning the many different aspects of contracting as well as maintaining the various contracts I was responsible for. The most enjoyable part was meeting all of the new people I was able to meet while networking, meeting with the various people in the contracting world, and most of all, being in a position to give someone a job that they will love and make a difference in. – less
Know before you go
Contract Temporary Referral Management Clerk (Former Employee), Annapolis, MDSeptember 7, 2012
Fast-Paced health environment
Learned Call Center Operations and medical Referral Management
Management very unreal-Hard to work for
Co-workers-Information is there secret
Hardest part of job-STaying busy all day
most enjoyable part of job-making clinic visits
Review
Referral Management Clerk (Former Employee), Tyndall AFB, FLAugust 21, 2012
Pros: employee recognition, great pay
Working for this company was a wonderful experience. The quality of the people that you were with was amazing and I would work for them again. What I learned the most was to always be open to changes and only good can come from it.