Seeeking a highly motivated, Safe, and hard working individual to work a freight long haul route throughout the Northern east coast of the United States. The job requires on time deliveries of freight dispatched on a daily basis. Job is generally 5-6 days a week and will require being on the road a few days a week sometimes the whole week depending on if truck is close enough to be dispatched back to depot for the night. So must be comfortable with being away from home for a few days a week and sometimes for the full week. All trucks have a large 84" sleeper berth with a refrigerator, microwave, television, and cabinet space to accommodate overnight stay if necessary. Job pays based on a 25% Revenue share which can generally can generate a salary of anywhere between $750 - $1000 weekly. Job will have room for growth if driver shows good efficiency, work ethics, good customer service, safety, and 100% timely delivery.
1. You must have a CDL Class B drivers license + Hazmat endorsement. No exceptions for this qualification
2. You must have experience driving a manual 6 speed transmission with knowledge of double clutching. No exceptions. All trucks are manual.
3. You must have a minimum of 12 months experience driving a manual transmission 24' foot truck and larger and some experience with long haul freight service job.
4. You must have no moving violations in the past 3 years(including: cell phone, seat belt, or any other yellow traffic citation that was found guilty in the past 3 years). No exceptions for this qualification.
5. You must be able to pass a criminal background check. Anything found will be an immediate denial
6. You must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test. No exceptions. Anything found will be an immediate denial.
7. You must be 21 years of age and older.
8. You must be comfortable with being away from home for a few days at a time.
9. Must be comfortable with driving long distances throughtout the northern east coast of the united states. Truck provided comes with a full sleeper and mini kitchenette.
10. Must be willing to work on a professional level and have great customer service skills.
When responding to this Job posting please confirm that you fully understand and meet these requirements.
If you do not meet the above requirements please do not send in your resume. These requirements are very strict and can not be modified on a case by case basis.