FedSys, Inc

FedSys, Inc Employer Reviews

Wonderful group of people to work with
Payroll Associate (Current Employee), Jupiter, FLJune 20, 2012
Pros: great healthcare coverage & leave policy
Cons: not much room for advancement
As a workplace, FedSys, Inc. has a fun and relaxed atmosphere. The company is smaller than my previous firm; therefore, in the beginning of my employment, I enjoyed being on the ground floor of an up and coming company. My ideas were considered and I was given a lot of latitude in the development of company policies and procedures. I felt like my experience was appreciated and that I made a difference in the company. As the company grew and management staff has expanded, my ablity to make a difference has waned. On the other hand, while at FedSys, I have been given the opportunity to learn many new tasks and to shoulder increasing responsibilities. For instance, I participated in the conversion process from one Accounting System (Procas) to a more complex system (Deltek GCS) as well as a transition from submitting payroll on a spreadsheet to our payroll provider to uploading employee timesheets into a Payroll System and submitting payroll electronically. Likewise, I am now able to prepare payroll for international government contracts, including the calculation of Hardship and Hazard pay for various regions globally. Additionally, I have set up and maintained employee records in the Accounting, Payroll and timekeeping systems for over 300 employees. Overall, I have significantly expanded my Accounting skills as well as fine- tuned existing skills during my tenure at FedSys, Inc. which has made my employment with the company quite rewarding.