Are you looking for a chance to boost your career by joining a well-funded, early stage team with the chops to hit the big leagues? Gain invaluable experience and real-time gratification in a place where your work and your efforts will be instantly seen and felt.
We have a unique opportunity for a Vice President to lead our business development efforts. If you’re the right candidate, you are an experienced strategist but at your core you live to build relationships and identify opportunities within the Financial / Digital Space.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION AND USE THE RECRUITERBOX LINK BELOW TO APPLY.
FeeX, a financial technology startup founded in Israel in 2012, is now building its US team in NYC. Co-founded by Uri Levine, who also co-founded Waze - acquired in 2013 by Google - FeeX provides a solution to hidden and excessive fees that can drain a third or more of our retirement savings. A Robin Hood for the digital age, we’re a community of people on a mission to rescue our retirement plans from the tyranny of unfair fees.
Read about our March 2014 US launch in American Banker, Bloomberg, Fox Small Business and VentureBeat. See us on Fox Business news on Countdown to the Closing Bell.
The Vice-President of Business Development will be a leader in the execution of the business plan and in devising a complete business strategy for FeeX. S/he must have strong research and analytical skills in order to identify emerging gaps or opportunities in the marketplace.
- Initiate, structure, and engage high impact strategic partnerships
- Be acutely aware of market trends and any dynamics in the industry that might affect the business strategy at FeeX
- Effectively build and execute strategy with internal partners to help create a high-quality value proposition
- Provide feedback to team on methods for writing and reviewing new business plans and assist with strategic communications
- At least 12 years of relevant work experience in the financial / digital space
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving new business opportunities in the digital space, preferably within the financial industry
- Ability to qualify leads and focus on opportunities that have the most strategic and financial impact for FeeX
- Demonstrated ability to target and penetrate key prospects and influence decision-makers
- Demonstrated thought leadership in solving strategic and operational business problems
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach with focus on building trust and relationships with senior level clients and partners
- Track record of consistently meeting revenue goals
- Self-driven, confident and analytical with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited and recognized institution of higher learning is required with an advanced degree (MBA, equivalent) preferred.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hard -working and tenacious.
TO APPLY, PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK OR COPY AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR BROWSER:
This link takes you to our career site and allow us to track your application.